Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

Axle suddenly had an idea. "See ya, sucker!" Axle said as he pushed Chester and Claire out of the apartement. he pulled a grenade out of his coat (( told ya he had crazy weapons )) and threw it into the apartment, shutting the door. "Move! My motorcycle should be across the street!" Axle yelled, pushing Claire and Chester forward.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Axle grabbed Chester andClaire by there wrists and pulled them across the street. There was a motorcycle, a sick looking one. Axle got on and tossed them 2 helments. "I only have 2, so you guys better take them. Now get on. this can hold atleast 3 people," Axle explained.

Chris walked down to his basement holding the walkie-talkie in his left hand opening the closet showing tools and weapns. "I would like to help you stop the virus." Chris placed the walkie-talkie on the table next to him as Chris started to pack equipment and placed a gun on his belt.

Claire screamed out in pain as the bullet hit her in the right arm. Then Chester and Claire held on for dear life as the three sped out like a bat outta hell. The buildings whizzed by like flashes. Claire was holding her arm, wincing. Trying to stop the flow of blood.

(( OOC: By the way, Galesonic, if you are talking about the bike Axle is on, it's a motorbike ))

10 minutes later, after ignoring all traffic signs and red lights, Axle stopped infront of an abandon wearhouse. "We are here," Axle said. "You ok, Claire?" Axle asked, getting off and checking out Claire's arm.

"Okay then I will meet you." Chris placed on a black cloak as he placed a few pistols in his pockets. Placing his bag on his back with the walkie-talkie in it as he walked up the stairs with his sword near the door. "Well I want to stop this." Chris walked towards the door as he picked up his sword and turned off the lights with the door locked behind him.

"I've been shot alot, Claire... I'm still fine..." Axle said, turning away from Claire and lookin gback at the warehouse. "More like hideout sweet hideout... there should be a few guys that can help in there... they are not my friends... but more like... teammates... they'll help you out, Claire," Axle said as he took his motorcycle and walked into the warehouse.

Archived