Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terra heard the scratching had stopped but when he want to switch yo Project O.M.E.G.O to deacctivate it the heard banging "wait...my cure/the H-Virus!" Terra held the pistol at the door and a few minutes later they had burst down the door "HOLY MOTHER******* CHRIST!" he yelled as he saw a small swarm(ooc: the guy who drank it can make the mutations much faster... he drank it, so he's a major infecter!) and started shooting trying to stall while Project O.M.E.G.A came online

Terra noticed the pistol wasn't shooting "the pistols jammed!? damnit, what a waste... all that work on Project O.M.E.G.A" he said as he was about to be bitten

Project O.M.E.G.A gaised its right arm and shot the person about to bite Terra, it then walked over to Terra and started pounding the other infected people and throwing them into walls while Terra waas putting on some of his old Military stuff(a pistol, shotgun and an ak-47, with a pipebomb) and threw O.M.E.G.A some heavy weapons just incase more where infeted

ooc: i finaly thought what Project O.M.E.G.A looks like, its basicly Gorz...

ic:

Terra and Project O.M.E.G.A where creeping around the Lab making sure they killed any/all of the infected people "ok, it looks like its clear..." Terra contined and found the main security office and got Project O.M.E.G.A to guard the doorway as the door was no where to be seen "F***! all the exits have been seal..." Terra noticed a countdown until Quarenrtine Lockdown "what the!? only 10minutes till it activates, and it a 40minute run to the exits..." Terra ran out side and started heading for the exit with Project O.M.E.G.A

ooc: X-31...i'm in a SECRET UNDERGROUND government lab, if you couldn't tell...

ic:

Terra got his AK-47 and started shooting some of the infected people and the surviving ones too "we must kill them all!" he said as he took out his pistol while Project O.M.E.G.A was shotting almost everyone he saw(Terra is the one it's not shooting) [8 MINUTES UNTILL QUARANTINE lOCKDOWN!] was anounced over the intercom

"Every considered it's not allergies?" Axle asked Claire as she sneezed again. "Something could have caused that guy tu turn green, and it could be some kind of new disease (( Axle is just that smart ))," Axle said. "Place him in the back alley where you found me and place a gun in his hand, so it looks like he died in a street fight. Let others find out what happened to his skin," Axle whispered. "In the mean time, say you found him in the streets and you're trying to help save his life," Axle muttered.

Claire looked at Axle as if he had grown a second head.

"That's just stupid........" Claire said, stifling a sneeze, but failed. "If you guys need me, I'll be in my room, doping up on SingulAIR," Claire muttered, slamming the door to her room.

"She's fine, jus a bit under the weather....and that's my sister Stephie....." Chester said to his GF. Chester then looked to Axle.

"Ok, sounds better," Chester said, taking the guy out of the closet. He picked him up and headed back down for the alleys, pistol in hand.

Axle yawned. "Well, if I'm staying here for a bit... I guess I should loosen up on my weapons..." Axle said, taking each knife off of his belt and setting them on the table. there were atleast 10 of them. Axle then took off his coat, setting that on the table. He reached into his shoes and pulled out a pistol, setting that on the table. "Ok... that's almost all of my weapons..." Axle said to himself. He didn't feel like carrying around all his weapons for now. "Well, I'm going to bed again," Axle said walking into the guest room.

Archived