What Are You Listening To.

Cin

@Ryusei the Morning Star Guess What I think I found something you might be Interested in... these 2 are very Interesting please have a look at them and please give me a response to them I would greatly Appreciate not getting IGNORED for once. SO Please pay attention to me for atleast once! jeus its not that hard look I know I'm coming off as rude right now but if I could have atleast some Acknowledgement that's all I ask for once and a Life time... Sorry I went off in a Rant.

• 2 weeks later...

personally i think the spliced-in juice verse fits the song's production vibe better than thug's blingy bars and kinda heliumesque voice. some of post's wordsmithing could have used some work (i.e. i don't think he's going through quite as much pain as someone like kurt did) but i think overall juice was a great remix idea. then again i'm not the biggest hip hop fan in the world so what do i know

On 1/5/2023 at 6:18 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Ryusei the Morning Star Guess What I think I found something you might be Interested in... these 2 are very Interesting please have a look at them and please give me a response to them I would greatly Appreciate not getting IGNORED for once. SO Please pay attention to me for atleast once! jeus its not that hard look I know I'm coming off as rude right now but if I could have atleast some Acknowledgement that's all I ask for once and a Life time... Sorry I went off in a Rant.

@Kokoroshi @Sleepy @Rayfield Lumina Did any of you guys see these 2 videos I posted I felt like they went ignored.

@Kokoroshi I can't preview 2 of the 3 videos cause it says it doesn't support MIME format you can look down here if you don't believe me

image.thumb.png.fe363f65051ac69a05d53cc86087eec2.png

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Shiba Inu 1

13 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Kokoroshi @Sleepy @Rayfield Lumina Did any of you guys see these 2 videos I posted I felt like they went ignored.

@Kokoroshi I can't preview 2 of the 3 videos cause it says it doesn't support MIME format you can look down here if you don't believe me

image.thumb.png.fe363f65051ac69a05d53cc86087eec2.png

What the hell? I’ve never seen that happen before. The other two songs were “Break Through It All” from Sonic Frontiers and “Dämonisch” from TUYU if you wanna listen to ‘em. 

• Shiba Inu 1

On 1/5/2023 at 5:18 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Hey buddy, sorry about that. I'm just not nearly as active as I should be. I'll watch 

• Shiba Inu 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Kokoroshi @Horu @Ryusei the Morning Star I got another cool and interesting Video that is very intriguing its about OS-Tan and Nanami Madobe I want you guys to tell me what you think of it and how interesting you found it to be.

Look Up

2 minutes ago, Phantasm12778 said:

Did you see my Cool Video @Phantasm12778 I would really appreciate it you did and told me of what you thought of the video afterwards.

On 1/14/2023 at 7:55 PM, Horu said:

play both together

maybes its that they're different tempos but it dont match at all for me

in the meantime i think this is the best song in post's official discog. ("stay" is in close second for the emotional vibe, but this here is really the only post song i could confidently identify as going full savage mode)

Edited by cr47t
changed it to a lyric vid to better host my claim

1 hour ago, cr47t said:

maybes its that they're different tempos but it dont match at all for me

in the meantime i think this is the best song in post's official discog. ("stay" is in close second for the emotional vibe, but this here is really the only post song i could confidently identify as going full savage mode)

Yeah. The tempos kinda clash. That's what I liked. But moreso I like that both songs are about going at something with everything you got and not quitting until you get the desired result.

Edit: I tend to play with playback speed too to get certain beats to mesh the way I want.

Edited by Horu

• 2 months later...

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=K0-zbII2Gr0&feature=share

Been on both sides of this. It breaks your heart when you stay on the phone with somebody until they fall asleep and you text them all day just to know they're okay and they abandon you the first chance they get. It's crazy how you can go from literally being somebody's life support to being nothing at all. Meanwhile, this person has no idea how much they're hurting you and you have no idea how deep those cuts are because you're too busy caring for them. 

• 1 month later...