Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have the ability to make a complicated enough plot to make a fic myself. Basically all my creative skills go into creating small things like characters or weapons.

But I make allot of characters. I will give somebody a rep if they can detect a theme I added to the villians.

Not including me? Also, I need your help guys. I'm currently making a card set called the Toxico, but I need more toxic and harmful substances. Send me all you can, I'll acept: parasites, toxins, poisons, envionmentally damaging. Anything that can cause harm (not physically).

[spoiler=Chapter 55: Preparations of Darkness and DOOM!]

The fortress on the Island of Purity has become a grim and twisted place. The sky outside is a twisting red mass and the fortress is coated with the same colour. An armoured Digimon was plodding down one of the warped hallways when light sobbing was heard. The Digimon looks behind a statue of a twelve-winged angel in friar robes to find a small child crying there. However, human in looks, her hair was blonde on the right and black on the left. This applied to her dress, which was black on the left and white on the right. A long dragonfly-like wing extended from the right side of her back and a butterfly wing on the right. They fluttered softly as she cried. He picked her up in his arms and continued moving. ‘Divorce, what has Oblivimon told you about walking off on your own?’ he inquired. ‘To not go anywhere without someone to go with me’ Divorce sobbed. ‘Very good; Freud has ordered a meeting, it would not do to have one of us missing’ the Digimon stated as he walked up the stairs.

The original shrine remained intact, save for the banners, as each represented a new Digimon. There were three other Digimon sitting at a round table; one was a Devimon wearing prison stripes and sporting an iron ball attached to his ankle. Another was a large ogre dressed elegantly in a black suit and monocle. The final was a vaguely humanoid creature composed of blackness. Small rocks orbited it. The armoured Digimon rested in his own chair to reveal a feline face. It had a proud look to it. The ogre, who was playing with a pendulum looked at the Digimon, then bridged his fingers together. ‘Good, at least half of us are here. Now, I understand that Oblivimon is preparing to unleash his army on Dramonia, I felt we would go over some battle plans an- Black, I would appreciate it if you would put the food down and stop munching during my lectures’ the ogre ordered in a vaguely German accent. The black humanoid called Black Hole guiltily placed a bag of potato chips under his chair. ‘Sorry Freud, but a mon’s gotta eat ya know?’ he replied jokingly. ‘And why is that?’ Freud inquired. ‘Because food allows us to sustain our own lives’ Black said dully. ‘Please try to focus here’ the lion stated. ‘Quite right Richard; now, I feel we should devise some battle plans for the upcoming conflict that we can present to Oblivimon. I understand that despite his enormous might, controlling all of his forces alone is difficult. I propose that we devise a unanimous plan for me to present to him’ Freud continued. The demon made a short dissatisfied grunt. ‘You have something to say Jean?’ Richard inquired. ‘I do; I still do no understand why such reckless force is necessary. It has never solved our problem before and it never will; why can’t we just ask of the Digi-egg of Purity’ Jean replied. ‘Because those humans and their Digimon fear Oblivimon; we all know his original commands to destroy the egg. This battle and the preparations for it give us the time we need to change Oblivimon’s mind’ Freud replied. ‘It is impossible to change his mind. He knows that destroying that egg is his destiny and he will do anything to fulfill it. But why him, of all beings, to tied to destiny’ Jean reasoned. Freud sighed sadly. ‘Oblivimon’s host is currently the dark Digimon Dystopia, better known as Arkadimon. Oblivimon alone is a mindless cloud of power spewing out random babbling; but with Dystopia, he has a mind, a body, and Dystopia’s darkness. Oblivimon, though suppressing most of Dystopia, is still victim to his corrupting influence and therefore, believes that destroying the egg is his only destiny’ he explained.

There was a solemn silence across the room, which was interrupted by Divorce. ‘If he destroys them egg, everything will go bye bye?’ she inquired. ‘Yes, everything, and everyone connected to this world will go bye bye’ Jean answered. Divorce began to cry softly. ‘I don’t want papa to go’ she cried. Richard rose from his chair and knelt by her. ‘He won’t be gone, he’ll always be with you’ he said kindly. Divorce stopped crying and looked at him. ‘Really?’ she inquired. Richard nodded and she smiled, hugging him and stroking his fur. He purred loudly and she released him; allowing him to return to his chair. ‘Oblivimon will never get rid of us. He’ll find away to stop us from being destroyed’ Black decided. ‘I imagine he will’ Freud acknowledged. ‘If that is decided, then we should begin on the battle plans’ Richard stated. ‘What battle plans?’ a cool voice inquired.

Oblivimon materialized in the doorway and drifted towards the table. Divorce cried gleefully and flitted towards him. ‘Hello my dear’ Oblivimon said as she flitted to him. ‘My lord, we were proceeding to discuss on possible formations and strategies in the upcoming battle with Dramonia’ Richard announced. ‘I see; but tell me this, what is wrong with flinging our soldiers at the enemy in hopes of breaking their lines?’ Oblivimon inquired. ‘We would lose too many men that way’ Freud replied quickly. ‘Very good, but when discussing such battle plans, I imagine in the future that I will be involved in their discussion, instead of them being whispered in secret, then presented to me as your own ideas Freud’ Oblivimon stated. Freud sank a little in his chairs from the venomous looks the others gave him. ‘That wasn’t my original idea my lord’ he replied shakily. ‘Be sure that it isn’t. As my Crimson Huskarls, you must all think, plot and devise as a whole, not as individuals. Such co-ordination and unity will see us to victory’ Oblivimon stated. ‘Then it would be best for the other to be present for such an important meeting’ Jean added, motioning with a sweep of his hand to the five empty seats. ‘Indeed so, the others are still within the walls of the fortress, save for Shirk and Ventrilomon, who are currently searching for untapped data wells’ Oblivimon noted. Freud guiltily looked away from the table to look at an uninteresting wall. ‘Freud, you sent Divorce to give them the message right?’ Richard inquired, turning to Freud. ‘I may have, but I was certain that she could do it. She said that she would be alright’ Freud protested. ‘Then go and spread the message yourself’ Black growled. Freud got up from his chair and vanished.

Many preparations were happening in Dramonia. Most of the group (not including Demi and BK) were being tested for uniform sizes in a large courtyard. There was a loud commotion from outside, cries for help from outside in the larger part of the city. ‘Take five’ Steph said to the tailor as everyone rushed out to see what was happening. Everything was dark, not a sight could be seen. A violin began to play a haunting tune, as battle style music began to play. Some form of singing began to happen, as something was slithering in the dark. ‘To-xi-ca-mon’ a voice sang out. A bright column of light appeared on a rather disgusting Digimon. ‘Bubbling churning, smelling rotten. Wasteland everywhere, spreading toxic fumes. Rotten, rotten, bits fall off everywhere, no. Decaying foes with a sing-gle touch, its over’ Toxica sang as everyone gagged from the sight. ‘Next, Garganta’ another voice sang out. A much larger column of light illuminated a large golden-shelled turtle thing. ‘Tsunami, tsunami, the tsunami Garganta. Killer turtle fiend. Be jealous of my shining golden body. My spiky head, my golden shell will crush you. I’m not fat, got it?’ Garganta sang/demanded. ‘We are the lords, of the four, el-e-ments’ Toxica and Garganta sang. ‘Ea-arth’ Toxica sang. ‘Water’ Garganta. ‘Rising up’ they both sang. ‘Actually, I wanted to be Toxicamon of Poison, but apparently that isn’t an element’ Toxica replied as Garganta chuckled. The same haunting tune began to play, as two other presences were felt. ‘Pazuriccia’ Toxica cried as a column of light illuminated a golden lady in a thong and bra. ‘Hurricos, tornados everywhere, wind lady of despair. Lots of guys, lots of guys, none for me no no. Toxica, Garganta, Vulknis, you are who we face today, it’s over’ Pazu sang as winds twisted around her, providing extra feedback. ‘Now Vulknis’ Garganta cried. A column illuminated a man hidden by a large red mantle. He was wearing a top hat and monocle. ‘Ah, Vulknis, Vulknis, lord of flame Vulknis. No water, my dear foes, matches with us our honorable and pained. Our mighty unity with will crush you, it’s over. And maybe Pazu will show you what’s under her wind’ Vulknis sang as Pazu flashed him a dirty look. ‘We are the lords, of the four, ele-ments’ Pazu and Vulknis sang. ‘Wi-ind’ Pazu sang. ‘Fire’ Vulknis added. ‘Rising up’ they added. ‘I am the leader of the Raging Elementals’ Vulknis stated. ‘Of course you are’ Pazu remarked. ‘I, Toxicamon of earth yearn for your defeat. Bow down and be destroyed’ Toxica stated. ‘To defeat someone as powerful as I, is nothing short of a joke’ Garganta rumbled. ‘O ho ho ho ho. Harming us is impossible; don’t underestimate us’ Pazu added. ‘We will allow you the great honor of contesting with us’ Vulknis said smugly. Yet again the haunting song played, as a heavy dark presence began to strengthen. ‘Now me then’ a heavily armoured knight stated from behind them. ‘Golbius, Golbius, death knight extraordinaire. Mastermind of despair. Controlling, confining just like darkness. All for the sake of claiming this world from you’ Golbius sang. ‘As long as Golbius-sama wills it’ Pazu and Toxica sang. ‘Let us go forth, the lords of the four elements’ Vulknis and Garganta sang. ‘It’s over’ they all cried as the tune ended and light was somehow restored.

There was a few seconds (minutes?) delay as the whole act sank into everyone’s mind. Even the humans were shell shocked by this. No one was moving yet the Raging Elementals seemed to be expecting something. Demi clapped very politely, which seemed to be a bad choice. ‘We’re not here for your entertainment’ Pazu snapped. ‘You’re not entertainers?’ BK inquired. ‘NO!’ Garganta cried. ‘We are the Raging Elementals. Dark lords of the four elements, I am Vulknismon. Leader of the Raging Elementals and lord of fire’ Vulknis introduced. ‘I am Toxicamon, rotting horror and voice of reason in the Raging Elementals and lord of earth’ Toxica stated. ‘Garganta, strongmon for the Raging Elementals and lord of water’ Garganta rumbled. ‘And I am Pazuricciamon, the bootilicious female of the group and lady of wind’ Pazu added with an obligatory boob jiggle. ‘I am Golbiusmon, lord of the Raging Elementals and envoy of darkness. I am here to claim this world from you supposed heroes’ Golbius stated. ‘Look, I don’t know what ragtag group you are, but we have more important things to worry about than some minor threat’ Alex stated. ‘But’ Golbius began. ‘Yeah, so if you would just be going, that would be terrific’ Shadow added. ‘But we’ Golbius attempted. ‘Shadow’ Alex ordered. Shadow took a few steps forward whilst raising his blades. The Raging Elementals were a bit frightened, but then the view swapped to a picturesque view of a meadow, as sounds of pure agony was heard. The view then shifted to outside the walls of Dramonia. There was a large grunt and all five were launched over the wall, and were embedded into the sand. ‘Maybe Dramonia was too high an aspiration’ Toxica suggested, despite being muffled by sand. ‘Shut up, just shut up’ Golbius moaned from his sandy prison.

Freud had returned to the table after fifteen minutes of locating each member. From the entrance came Gemni, Sharky, Swarm and Michael, who each took their seat. Their was some commotion from the entrance as Shirk came running in with Ventrilomon trying to keep up, but was dragged for some lengths. Her face was flushed as she took her seat and kept her head bowed. ‘Now that you are all gathered, it is time we planned for the destruction of our enemies’ Oblivimon announced. ‘No one can stand against your might’ Michael stated. ‘We are unafraid to fight’ both sides of Gemni announced. ‘WE’LL TEAR THEM APART!’ Sharky roared. Jean twisted a small knob on the air tank, and Sharky began too slowly calm down, before sedately sitting in his chair. ‘I am pleased that we all agree. I am certain that you aware that our first target is the dragon city Dramonia. It perhaps is one of the hardest cities to penetrate. This is due to the overall might of their military, not defenses. The humans and the Children from Mysidia will also have joined their military, so it will be truly difficult’ Oblivimon began. ‘But know that I have absolute faith in you, my greatest generals and creations’ he finished.

Archived