Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

OoC: Only took me a few hours to return! So I'm back. And BTW, does Alexis need to change her outfit?

"I am ready," squealed Alexis in delight. Her face turned Red. Yes she was...

At least Cephalodon was not watching them... Or was he? He was (a little) Evil... So perhaps he is. Meanwhile at the corridor of the Obelisk dorm...

"Dang! Of all times! Stupid Camera. Now I will lose suscribers on Youtube just b'cos of a flat battery!" shouted Cephalodon. The lad facepalmed himself...

OoC: Yes, Youtube exists in this dimension... Crazier than you think!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way scorpio was a shadow rider he tricked us to get on the inside of duel academy, there are more but first we must rescue the real headmaster.

ooc: Justin walks out of the shadows hmmmm kyza will here about this! unless you well duel me, if i win I tell Kyza if you win, then i'll buy you a booster pack of your choice.

OoC:Where is Alexis supposed to be?

Johnathon walked the lonely halls of the Duel Academy. He was heading down to the Obelisk Arena, where Obelisk students could duel whenever they wanted to.

"I can think alone in that room,"he had said to himself, and now he often goes every day.

"That stupid Hirikiri! She's MY crush!" he said as he walked down the corridor. He had seen Hirikiri and Alexis talking to each other when he walked down the corridor from the cafeteria.

Ultima sees Hirikiri and Alexis come out of the Obelisk doors to the beach, his eyes a ruby red glared at the couple and stayed out of sight. He then got closer and hid in a bush spying on the couple. He draws two cards, each representing both people and reads it out "Lycanthrope, Harp Lady... so their fate has been decided... he stays hidden near the Exit of the Beach. he then looks at his Slyther Red uniform. "This is the worst Camoflague ever..."

Hirikiri gently pushes him back and says calmly,"If never losing a duel counts as a good duelist then i guess so."Then Hirikiri turns around then turns back,"May i ask you something why are you following us i dont even know you?" Hirikiri asks politly.

Ooc your duel can finish after the "date " we have been doing this story line for 3 days

Ultima begins to laugh. "Its funny you know, your the first Obelisk not to point out im a Slyther followed up by a generic insult. im impressed. I will be perfectly honest with you... i was going to ruin your date to see if you were a worthy opponent at dueling. But you were the first to not judge from appearences." He then begins to turn round and walk away. "Theres hope for some duelists here afterall."

Ultima looked back at Hirikiri with a slightly evil glare "If your referring to that girl your with she is of no interest to me... i came to this academy to be taught lessons i didnt know about dueling... but so far ive been taught this academy is full of rookies." he then looks at the Obelisk dorms "and the big mouthed rookies usually come from there..." He calmns down and looksback at hirikiri. "My apologies for the assumption about you"

Ooc: omg, i just got a - in rep cause i disagreed on giving a good card 1/10 andf i gave it 7/10. how lame...

Ultima starts to laugh "I'm sorry but you got the wrong idea, shes just not my type" He puts his deck away and stops chuckling. He turns to Hirikiri and does a challenging glare, despite the fact he couldnt see. "Whenever your up for a duel, get ahold of me. im usually at the Docks

By the way scorpio was a shadow rider he tricked us to get on the inside of duel academy' date=' there are more but first we must rescue the real headmaster.

ooc: Justin walks out of the shadows hmmmm kyza will here about this! unless you well duel me, if i win I tell Kyza if you win, then i'll buy you a booster pack of your choice.

[/quote']

OoC: Scorpio is not a Shadow Rider, He's an Arachnid, big diff...

OoC:Where is Alexis supposed to be?

Johnathon walked the lonely halls of the Duel Academy. He was heading down to the Obelisk Arena' date=' where Obelisk students could duel whenever they wanted to.

"I can think alone in that room,"he had said to himself, and now he often goes every day.

"That stupid Hirikiri! She's MY crush!" he said as he walked down the corridor. He had seen Hirikiri and Alexis talking to each other when he walked down the corridor from the cafeteria.

[/quote']

OoC: I pity Jonathan, he suffered a worser fate than a Rickroll, combined with a Hamster Dance, and a Peanut Butter Jelly Time, And a Shoop Da Whopp, and a- OK, Nevermind...

Hirikiri takes her hand and starts to lead her down the hall then turns threw the doors and takes her to the beach.Then he sets up everything in the basket(Candles and all that stuf)Then sets down and relaxes and asks her' date='"So where are you from?"

[/quote']

"I'm from errr... errr..." Alexis said nervously.

"Just drop the subject! Hehe..." Nuclear Devil said when he appeared behind Alexis.

"I don't know," said Alexis, "Hey, where's the other guy (Nuclear Angel)?" Nuclear Devil shrug his shoulders.

OoC: Family Guy Reference... Haha! Nuclear Angel's probably Late for work and spilt coffee on himself while driving.

"I'm from Asia..." THAT's what Alexis said? Booo! OK, I'm epic like always. She hopes Hikiriki liked Asians... Probably NO! Maybe a yes.

Ooc:You know Hirikiri is blind right

Hirikiri's face turns red and yells' date='"Come out the bushes i know your there." Then he gets to feel better whos in the bushes.Then he yells again,"COme out please please come out." Then he sets back down and relaxes again thinking hes hearing things.

[/quote']

"No, I didn't use to like that guy, My brother told me he saw that guy...." said Alexis.

wait me and Alexis are dueling since i've been controlled by a snake half my body is now serpent' date=' my legs have morphed into a long serpentine tail. and i seance Ultima in the bushes to

[/quote']

OoC: But you god-modded! Have you Read the Roleplaying Rules? I'll look at this later...

Johnathon had left the Acadmey for his dorm. As he breathed in fresh air, he started walking down the lonely path to the way to Obelisk.

"Stupid Hirikiri,stupid,stupid..."he kept on repeating the same words, cursing Hirikiri under his breath.

"You seem to be troubled."said Mata Nui, Johnathon's faithful spirit card, from Johnathon's deck in his pocket.

"Nothing you would no about."Johanthon replied coldly. He now saw the large building that was his dorm, and he closed his eyes, thinking about the upcoming Trap Card Test to not think about that blind boy.

OoC: What beach is Hirikiri at? If you would allow me, I would love to find Hirikiri and kick him on the head,lol.

OoC: But that's againts the rules! Screw the rules, I have err.. What does Jonathan have? And there's only one beach... And are you gonna do the same thing Marty(from Madagascar, ya know a movie) did in Madagascar: Escape to Africa? And I find it rude to kick visually impaired people in the head. But that isn't the RPing rules, it's the school rules...

Archived