Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Right.

Johnathon sat upright in his bed, looking at his deck.

"Sorry, Mata Nui, I'll have to use the Warrior Deck for tommorow's test. And you know how much I love that deck, I made the cards from scratch." Johnathon sighed.

"It's okay, and you know how much I love bieng stuck in here all day squashed like a sandwitch in this deck." Mata Nui said sarcastically.

"Good night." Johnathon said as he turned off the lights.

OoC: Here, MajorTim, is where we start dueling. So far, I have this guy on my field... If you're REALLY good at Physical Science, you should know this...

117444v.jpg This is what I have so far!

Let's continue from the last... So, we continue, and- nevermind... It's Cephalodon's turn, right?

"So I summon E.P.F. Agent Jet Pack Guy!

117444.jpg

1 face down, turn end. I'm not attacking..."

Hand: 4

Field: 2M, 3FD

"I negate Dimetry's attack with Mirror Force!" Shouted Cephalodon.

MirrorForceGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png

Now I have 2 face downs. Dimetry now is destroyed! My Jet Pack Guy and Hydrogen are both safe! Redo your turn... Or pass it on to me.

OoC: Have you heard of Club Penguin?

"Draw! Now I activate the Ritual Spell! Arrival of the Migrator!

117444m.jpg

(Yup, the part where you add the card is pointless)

To Ritual summon C.P. Member - Captain Rockhopper!

117444m.jpg

(I REALLY took a dime to toss! Heads)

I draw 5 cards! Rockhopper, destroy His Croc! (Justin has 6700)

Set a couple face downs... your turn!"

Well, How could you possibly destroy Rockhopper! He's a Rockhopper Penguin!

Field: 4FD, 2M

Graveyard: 4 Unknown cards, 1M

Hand: 3

this duel is unfair because that is overpowered you have to destroy a level 7 monster before you summon that!!!!

this duel is unfair because that is overpowered you have to destroy a level 7 monster before you summon that!!!!

i activate pangea

354427.jpg

mega croc and rockhopper are dead. so is your jet pack guy.

no creatures on the field you have to end' date=' my turn![hr']

i summon this and attack your life points directly!

354427.jpg

me 8000 you 5200

OoC: Well, I'll work on Rockhopper, Anyways let's just say it was another effectless WATER monster and i didn't use the Ritual Spell.The effectless monster is this:

117444m.jpg

"Now I summon part of my Nuclear Robot Deck! Nuclear Bat!

117444w.jpg

Followed by that, I activate Double summon(Real card) which allows me to normal summon another monster! Go! Internet Reference Humba the Banana Guy!"

It's Peanut Butta Jelly Time! Peanut Butta Jelly Time! Peanut Butta Jelly Time!

117444l.jpg

"Thanks for the boost! My Dancing Banana has 1700ATK! i activate this! Nuclear Robot Seal! (Still making, I'll tell you effect of Equip spell)

Lore:

The equipped monster gains 1100ATK, but cannot attack. When the equipped monster is sent to the graveyard in any way, Inflict damage to each player equal to its ATK points and destroy all monsters on the field.

"Equipped to Humba! It's a Risk... Now it has 2800ATK! But it can't strike. Attack it and there is a risk... turn end."

OoC: I've gotta go for just a tiny while... Possibly less than 19 minutes.

OoC: I tried to redo my turn, Replacing Rockhopper's summon with Rookie's summon. Then I used double summon.

OoC:Hold it! Jet Pack Guy is not affected by spells or traps! He died anyway. And 3600 ATK inflicted on you. When my Flying Mammal friend explodes, I don't get any damage during the turn it's destroyed, so YOU are the only one affected. Mwahaha!

Read this part of the lore:

During the turn this monster is destroyed, the user does not take life point damage.

Didn't see that?

So you take 3600, i don't take any. I remain at 5200, you have 8000-3600=Err... I'll do it later.

that is overpowered so overpowered so i think i should quit come on if it makes you happy we both lose 3600 ok!

i summon this

354427d.jpg

that is overpowered so overpowered so i think i should quit come on if it makes you happy we both lose 3600 ok!

i summon this

354427d.jpg

next i'll equip this

354427.jpg

and finally activate this

354427.jpg

i attack you directly twice, i win

OoC: i activate Mirror Force! Countering the twice attck.

OK, let's say it doesn't have the effect of me not taking damage. Then it will be just like the rest of my Nuclear Robot deck!

First! I summon...

117444m.jpg

I tribute my Fine-feathered friend to summon my Fine-SCALED friend!

117444h.jpg

I use Polymerization!

117444d.jpg

(I'm gonna start working on OCG, I'll say destroy or tributed, cos' I'll say later.)

I now have 600!

You now have 4400!

Fusing The Dragon and Angel!

117444g.jpg

There are 3, So it has 3300 plus 900! Which makes 4200! Near enough! I use Monster Reborn (Real Card) to special summon Nuclear Angel from the grave! I destroy my friends myself ( It's risky if you try on an effect monster) to inflict to end this in a tie! Boom! We're both KO'd.

awsome duel wasn't it, that was the most thrilling adventure i've had in a long time! Justin shouted just then his smile faded, we need to rescue the real headmaster we should strengthen our decks with booster packs, let's buy some. Justin walked over to Gary's stall. (i made a character for Gary so you can duel with him Victa.) Justin's smile quickly failed, i challenge you to a duel Justin yelled, if i win i get a free booster pack, Deal?

well actually my mystic healing is continous so it blocks the mirror force, it can only block mirrior force, so i win.

by the way you can't summon 3 times,

I know, I wanted to replace Rokhopper's summon. Then I used a special card, Double Summon.

Choose your Booster Pack. This is all we have left:

Barney & Friends Deck - Consists of Dinosaur-type monsters and spells, and Traps.

Nuclear Robot Deck - A burn and Suicide deck in one...

Ultima Prototypes - Machine-type monsters, truly Indestructable

OoC: Gotta sleep... bye!

Archived