Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

that's not not what i meant Gary is not a playable character but controlled by you victa, we can duel him though. so we can challenge Gary to a duel and you control him and duel us, but what did you say about my extra long post,i was bored because you weren't dueling.

what is god modding

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: O, K, Majortim, since you're so bored, let's duel...Who againts who? Maybe a tag duel... You start. You want joke cards to be allowed? Even joke cards cannot be Overpowered.

Oh wait, you're dueling the Head Chancellor... He uses a mixed deck... A really powerful one. The cards he uses may be overpowered, only for his suicide cards, which inflicts damage on both players. Power! Unlimited Power! OK where were we.

God Modding is to control other people's characters. Read the rules for more detail.

Here it starts:

Winsto Scorpio grabbed his deck...

"This thing's heavy! Must be too powerful."

It wasn't heavy! But it was THAT powerful. So powerful that just by seeing the monsters you'll almost perish (exaggeration)! "Well, Justin errr... Nevermind! Whatever the Family name, Let's duel! You start!"

Meanwhile, Cephalodon was walkin' around the school when he saw Ultima.

"Heard him," he said to his Duel spirits, Nuclear Angel and Nuclear Devil. "He probably can't see you, Explosion Comrades."

"How many times have he called us that?" asked Nuclear Devil?

"I dunno," replied Nuclear Angel, "Why not duel him. I can see Zoa... I wonder if he likes explosives..."

no scorpio paralyzed my left arm and he is lunging his stinger full of death poison at me' date=' just then me spirit card Tyrano exiled king bites him and scorpio falls too the floor dead. we now must rescue the real headmaster, come on guys!

[/quote']

OoC: That IS the real headmaster.... You made a mistake... And Scorpio isn't evil... So yes, you murdered him. I'll think what to post later. In case you didn't know, this is around the Era of 5D's.

OoC:Where do I start off?

OoC: Probably the Cafeteria... Alexis is there.

Alexis went out of the Cafeteria and started walking around. She saw Hirikiri.

"Isn't that the blind boy?" asked Nuclear Devil.

"Yup," replied Nuclear Angel, sniffing, "I wish he wasn't."

"He looks lonely," Alexis said to both of them. She approached Hikiriki.

"C'mon, stay away from him. You don't wanna be with him," said Nuclear Devil to Alexis.

"Just stay, be his friend, Expect him to propose to you, then marry him," said Nuclear Angel.

"Shhh! He can hear you!" Alexis said to her Spirit Cards (Or Duel Spirits). She then blushed.

OoC: These two guys are like Daemons, arguing...

She sat down... Then went closer to Hikiriki.

"Thank you for the kind words, Hehe..." she blushed...

OoC: Do you find the quote 'That's great I get to be your fiance! But I don't even know what fiance means!' sounding familiar?

Well... Her beautiful look does more impact that a Rickroll. That is what I can say. Some bad things she does is Rickrolling and Peanut Butter Jelly Time-ing. That is, not againts the rules. She does that during duels with her Internet Reference deck.

"Ahhh, a lovely couple." said a voice from a blue. It was Alexis' brother, Cephalodon! How did he get here? His duel Spirits, ANOTHER Nuclear Angel and ANOTHER Nuclear Devil followed.

"Well Alexis, have fun with your new boyfriend... And Hirikiri, I hope you'll be my in-law." Said Cephalodon as he left.

He should shut his err... CAN'T SAY THE WORD! I just can't! I'll get hit by a Banhammer!

Actually, she liked him back. Now she returned to the Cafeteria. And sorted her cards.

"Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. That's a Remarkable Ritual monster, right guys?" she asked her 2 Duel Spirits.

"Yup, I love his moonwalk! And effect!" They said in unison.

Ooc you need to start Rping in the advanced clause or this Rp will be locked go look at the rules and yea lets skip to tonight and im coming to go get her from her dorm.

Hirikiri walks towards the obelisk dorm with a basket full of stuff then knocks on her door and waits.whith a lot of thoughts running through his head and hopping she really likes him and its not just a little crush. He knock on her door again.

OoC: I hate the Advance Clause, but, I'll follow it... And is the OoC considered a paragraph?

"Oh my God It's you Hirikiri!" Alexis squealed in delight... As she opened the door.

What would he do? Only him and her, no one else... Besides their Duel Spirits... I should raise the PG bar a little up...

OoC: I'm gonna sleep. Good night, seeya tommorow.

Archived