Will There Be a 5th Gen. Pokemon Game??

cerberus21

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Srry if you guys no it already' date=' but the next generation are remakes of Silver and Gold called Pokemon PureSilver and Pokemon SolidGold

[/quote']

Soulsilver and Heartgold.

And this isnt a generation because there arent new pokemon in it.

I really hope they never make another pokemon generation. The last two disappointed me to be honest.

I never played Diamond and I only played Emerald and Ruby because of my friend. =|

I played Jhoto and Kanto when I was younger though; so naturally the other ones kind of raped my childhood.

yeah and the Manaphy movie was by far the worst movie they made. Theres a legendary monster that can control Kyogre other than Ho-oh, ho-oh controls all of them, get real dude. I would have to say the best movies were the 1st one and the last one with giratina. Watching the Giratina movie now so im' gunna make now. i liked the darkrai movie, but i didn't like how they gave him skinny legs it just looked weird.

I really hope they never make another pokemon generation. The last two disappointed me to be honest.

I never played Diamond and I only played Emerald and Ruby because of my friend. =|

I played Jhoto and Kanto when I was younger though; so naturally the other ones kind of raped my childhood.

If you like a challenge you should play Pokemon the way I do, if you know what your'e doing you can turn it into a game that takes more skill and talent than yugimonz.

yeah and the Manaphy movie was by far the worst movie they made. Theres a legendary monster that can control Kyogre other than Ho-oh' date=' ho-oh controls all of them, get real dude. I would have to say the best movies were the 1st one and the last one with giratina. Watching the Giratina movie now so im' gunna make now. i liked the darkrai movie, but i didn't like how they gave him skinny legs it just looked weird.

[/quote']

The only pokemon I liked was the (first?) about Mewtwo vs. Mew.

This with the evil pokemon-clones (no clowns! >.<) and they had to cross the stormy sea or something, right?

OK!

We need to get something straight. THERE WILL BE NO 5TH GENERATION OF POKEMON!!!!!

NO.

Arceus is the last Pokemon. Nothing surpasses "God".

Devil is taken by Darkrai and Giratina.

The only thing that could happen is another remake or a pseudo spin-off like XD. New forms.

Again' date=' NO. [/thread']

Yes, they could and will probably make a sequal for XD for the Wii which included Wifi trades and hopefully Wifi Shadow Pokemon trades.

And whoever said something about being the bad guys in a game (like controlling Team Galactic, Rocket, Magma, and Aqua) instead of the main character would be something new, different, and exciting. Like instead of catching Pokemon, you steal them from people. (LOL)

Also, they could make not a 5th gen, but a legendary game. Like instead of a game like... you get your starter, beat gym leaders... blah blah blah. Hopefully Heart Gold and Soul Silver will be the last of those... They should mae a game where you don't battle at all, just work your way past to all the legendaries and catch them! If that game exsisted, Arceus would be the final boss.

One last game idea would be a pokemon game with no new pokemon, but a new region with new gym leaders and new elite four and champion, and after you beat it, you can go to any other region and beat the storyline there...

Yes, I think that there will come a game for the Wii where you walk in 3rd person...its similar to Oblivion then. The wild pokemon appear from anywhere in th grass or trees and you can throw a pokeball...I hope y'know what I mean.

A game without battling would be SH*T! Its after completing the pokedex the main aspect of pokemon.

And a game where you travel through all regions wont be developed for a handheld. Rather for a bigger console OR for a better handheld in the future.

We'll see.

Wait if Arcues is "god" then what is Ho-Oh?

OK!

We need to get something straight. THERE WILL BE NO 5TH GENERATION OF POKEMON!!!!!

NO.

Arceus is the last Pokemon. Nothing surpasses "God".

Devil is taken by Darkrai and Giratina.

The only thing that could happen is another remake or a pseudo spin-off like XD. New forms.

Again' date=' NO. [/thread']

Yes, they could and will probably make a sequal for XD for the Wii which included Wifi trades and hopefully Wifi Shadow Pokemon trades.

And whoever said something about being the bad guys in a game (like controlling Team Galactic, Rocket, Magma, and Aqua) instead of the main character would be something new, different, and exciting. Like instead of catching Pokemon, you steal them from people. (LOL)

Also, they could make not a 5th gen, but a legendary game. Like instead of a game like... you get your starter, beat gym leaders... blah blah blah. Hopefully Heart Gold and Soul Silver will be the last of those... They should mae a game where you don't battle at all, just work your way past to all the legendaries and catch them! If that game exsisted, Arceus would be the final boss.

One last game idea would be a pokemon game with no new pokemon, but a new region with new gym leaders and new elite four and champion, and after you beat it, you can go to any other region and beat the storyline there...

The mystery Dungeon are somewhat like that. They let you battle legendaries but as a pokemon though.

Hoenne sucked.

Salamence' date=' Breloom, Swampert and Metagross choose to disagree with you and your fail.

[/quote']

I meant the art style and the originality of the story and pkmn, not how powerful they were competetively.

Srry if you guys no it already' date=' but the next generation are remakes of Silver and Gold called Pokemon PureSilver and Pokemon SolidGold

[/quote']

Remakes aren't a new gen.

Sorry for the double post but...

How can you possibly be dissapointed w/ a game you never played? Don't judge something you've never experienced.

Archived