Will There Be a 5th Gen. Pokemon Game??

cerberus21

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if it turns out there all still Vikings or something and then they have life 1000000 gods

P.s. darkerai is not evil he appear in the city and people thought he was evil because where ever darkerai was the pokemon in the area had terrible nightmare in the end it turns out he the good guy who 'Kills' himself to save the distortion world. although he only fainted and went somehow to a pokemon center and appeared in the end of the movie. Also giritina

Arceus can learn moves than Mew can't my friend' date=' it can also perform a lot of possible Mew jobs better than Mew can. Arceus also has higher stats than Mew (across the board).

[/quote']

Well, Felix beat you.

I was just playing LeafGreen (i was training a few pokemon before importing onto Diamond) and I went into the Pokemon Mansion and it said in a journal

August -' date=' Guyana, South America

We have found a new species of Pokemon. We have christened the newly discovered pokemon Mew.[/quote']

EVERYONE TO GUYANA!

Guyana? Sh!t, is that supposed to be a place in the game or is it real? Your detective skills are far better than your Pokemon ones =0

EDIT: Well it's a real place but all the other names are already place in Asia so that could be the name of the new region:?

Sinnoh is the name of a place in Japan/China/where ever and geographically it looks the same. What’s on it is different though, eg no lakes and the places don't exist. They did the same thing with all the regions as far as I know.

Actually' date=' if Arcues is a God Pokemon, then how come he can't learn every single move like Mew can? That would make Mew a lot higher in rank than Arcues, meaning Arceus is not a god Pokemon, since Mew isn't.

[/quote']

Even back in the first gen when mew was barely more than a glitch/promotion, it couldn't learn all the moves. it had all the tms, but it couldn't do all the hms.

Hang on then. I'm away to kill my cousin for telling me that Mew could!!! By the way' date=' has anyone actually got Mew apart from the glitch in Pkmn R/B

[/quote']

Yes. I got probably more than 10 different ones including a shiny one. None of them that I could actually use in competitive play because of their Natures.

I got a Mew by doing that annoying My Pokemon Ranch thing.

I got 3 Ranch Mews off the GTS.

Hang on then. I'm away to kill my cousin for telling me that Mew could!!! By the way' date=' has anyone actually got Mew apart from the glitch in Pkmn R/B

[/quote']

Yes. I got probably more than 10 different ones including a shiny one. None of them that I could actually use in competitive play because of their Natures.

I dont need Mew. Event-pkmn pretty suck.

[/quote']

Deoxys, Darkrai and Shaymin disagree with you.

Actually' date=' if Arcues is a God Pokemon, then how come he can't learn every single move like Mew can? That would make Mew a lot higher in rank than Arcues, meaning Arceus is not a god Pokemon, since Mew isn't.

[/quote']

Actually, Arceus is the god. He shaped the universe, and Dialga and Palkia. Then Dialga and Palkia did the rest of the work. If there was a 5th gen, which there won't be, they would have to make a pokemon more godlier than Arceus, and then a devil. Giratina is not the devil, and neither is Darkrai. That is explained in their movies.

[/quote']

Deoxys' date=' Darkrai and Shaymin disagree with you.

[/quote']

But its wrong that they do. The only acceptable ubers are Regigigas

and Mewtwo. imo

[/quote']

[/quote']

and Mewtwo. imo

Regigigas is sh!t. All the others are usable.

Sorry WiiOmi, but you're a n00b:roll:

there WILL be a 5th gen. Goon google imges' date=' tipe 'pkmn 5gen' u will find a pic with 2 legendaries and the 3starters.

[/quote']

duh. <.<

not this real

[/quote']

[/quote']

and Mewtwo. imo

Regigigas is sh!t. All the others are usable.

Sorry WiiOmi, but you're a n00b:roll:

no, the others are too heavy in battles. But Regigigas isnt a problem when its used by your enemy. Understand what I mean?:roll:

Archived