Will There Be a 5th Gen. Pokemon Game??

cerberus21

Hang on then. I'm away to kill my cousin for telling me that Mew could!!! By the way' date=' has anyone actually got Mew apart from the glitch in Pkmn R/B

[/quote']

Yes. I got probably more than 10 different ones including a shiny one. None of them that I could actually use in competitive play because of their Natures.

I got a Mew by doing that annoying My Pokemon Ranch thing.

I got 3 Ranch Mews off the GTS.

I dont need Mew. Event-pkmn pretty suck.

Deoxys' date=' Darkrai and Shaymin disagree with you.

[/quote']

But its wrong that they do. The only acceptable ubers are Regigigas

and Mewtwo. imo

Regigigas is terrible because he got an Ability worse than Truant and that is terrible. Mewtwo is great but he isn't the only Uber you know. Ubers have their own Metagame so stop bashing them because you hate them or think they suck. If you don't know what you are talking about then quit while your ahead.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on then. I'm away to kill my cousin for telling me that Mew could!!! By the way' date=' has anyone actually got Mew apart from the glitch in Pkmn R/B

[/quote']

Yes. I got probably more than 10 different ones including a shiny one. None of them that I could actually use in competitive play because of their Natures.

I got a Mew by doing that annoying My Pokemon Ranch thing.

I got 3 Ranch Mews off the GTS.

I dont need Mew. Event-pkmn pretty suck.

Deoxys' date=' Darkrai and Shaymin disagree with you.

[/quote']

But its wrong that they do. The only acceptable ubers are Regigigas

and Mewtwo. imo

Regigigas is terrible because he got an Ability worse than Truant and that is terrible. Mewtwo is great but he isn't the only Uber you know. Ubers have their own Metagame so stop bashing them because you hate them or think they suck. If you don't know what you are talking about then quit while your ahead.

Good Morning! Wanna have a cookie? Read the "imo"? Ignore it if you want. But it rather looks like you want to play big theatre.

In double fights, Regigigas is a good combo with Gastro Acid. Same for Slaking.

Whyre you insulting JD? D:

And whyre you crushing my logic and smiting my mind?

I just hate fighting with or against ubers and I said that the only "ubers" I had no worries to fight with are Mew2 and Regigigas. So you just said I'm wrong although you stated the same afterwards. :?

Oh, that's the point you were making. Well that's fine then, but Mewtwo is godly, you underestimate it. If you don't like battling them then just play Standard OU battles. Sorry for the confusion, I just dislike it when someone sweeps in and starts talking like they no sh!t, you weren't doing that but I thaught you were. Also, Uber=/=Legendary

Anyway were going off topic.

I was looking through some Fake Mon 5th Gen vids and there was a cool one of a Mr. Mime evo.

In general, I agree with r/s being the worst. I hated the way you had to face the legendaries in gen 3/4 before you could go face the final gym. I had Ruby and Pearl so it was like "you get a ground-type legendary! Now go face the water gym!" and in Pearl it was "You get a pink water-type MechaGodzilla! Now go face the electric gym!"

I definately think they'll make a 5th gen. Why shouldn't they. I hope they come out with some more ghost and steel pokemon.

Fav game: Gold. I was able to take out the entire Elite four with nothing more than a Zapdos and a Snorlax. It. Was. Superspecialawesome.

On a semi-related note, What are your favorite Pokemon and why?

War Kittens, you are awesome.

And what you mentioned above is kinda right. G/S/C was....awesome. You had the coolest pokemon and you were so free!

my favourite pokemon is Dunsparce. It is just the best-looking (yes, that was sarcastic) and chilliest pokemon ever! I dont even know which animal it should represent! I just love it! And with the following set, its kinda mighty:

King's Rock, Serene Grace

moves:

-Headbutt

-Bite

-Thunderwave

-Rockslide

Leftovers, Serene Grace

moves:

-Protect

-Roost

-Thunderwave

-Headbutt

That would be a tough pokemon to beat. I never really paid much attention to Dunsparce. It was like "wait. Is that supposed to be a snake? With a drill for a tail? And fairy wings?" Though I must admitt he does look cool.

I have 4 favs: Snorlax, Mawile, Vibrava, and Umbreon.

Snorlax: PH34R HIS 1337 B0DY SL4M! I just loved the idea of a giant lazy bum Pokemon, so I was heartbroken when he wasnt in r/s/e. My favorite set for him is as follows:

Leftovers (you can't have Snorlax w/out it)

Thick Fat (increasing his already high resistance to fire & ice)

Body Slam

Surf (Die Ghosts, Die! Muahaha!)

Rest (Can't have Snorlax w/out it)

Snore (Perfect for Rest)

Mawile: It's a pure steel-type! and the only non-legendary one to boot! And it can learn Ice Beam! Ice beam+Fake Tears+Early Game=Win

King's Rock

Intimidate

Ice Beam

Crunch

Fake Tears

- (Whatever I feel Like giving it. Maybe Brick Break or Bubblebeam)

Vibrava: I first saw one in Colleuseum. I was like "okay, I'll catch it 'cause its a shadow and it looks like a really cool dragonfly." I thought it was a bug. I knew it was either ground or flying because it was weak to Ice attacks. When I saw it was a dragon, I knew I had to have it. And then it evolved into teh 1337sup3rsp3ci4l4w3s0m3 Flygon!

Dragon Fang

Levitate (duh.)

Dragonbreath

Earthquake

last 2 whatever.

Umbreon: A dark Eeveelution. What more can you ask for?

Blackglasses

Synchronize (once again. duh)

Bite

Moonlight

Headbutt

Faint Attack

Whew! that was a long post. Hope I didn't bore you!

I'm hoping they don't remake RS. I thought it was the worst gen.

I'm honestly hoping they do. I really enjoyed Hoenn.

And once again' date=' please, someone give me reasons why Hoenn was an unholy abomination, the worst thing to ever happen to the Pokemon series, and unworthy of anyone's praise? If anything, Hoenn was one of the best regions. It was exotic, it looked nice, and had tons and tons of differing locations. Sinnoh was bland as hell other than the snow, which was on very little of the actual map. Johto was bland as well (something they're fixing in HG and SS, thankfully), and Kanto was too. Yes, Kanto is the classic region, and is my favorite, but how can you argue that Hoenn didn't at least look the best?[/quote']

I'm to lazty to read this whole thing so @Every one that said their will be no 5th gen, your being stupid. Really pokemon is the second biggest franchise in the world, if Nintendo stopped making main pokemon game not only would millions of people be REALLY pissed but they would be really retarded because they are losing out on millions, hell billions of dollars.

They don't need to top themselves.

In general' date=' I agree with r/s being the worst. I hated the way you [i']had[/i] to face the legendaries in gen 3/4 before you could go face the final gym. I had Ruby and Pearl so it was like "you get a ground-type legendary! Now go face the water gym!" and in Pearl it was "You get a pink water-type MechaGodzilla! Now go face the electric gym!"

If they have bad typeing don't use them. Hell most people don't use the legendaries in game. Also Palkia is part dragon so he take x1 damage from electric.

Also from just glancing over this topic of this stuff should be in the pokemon thread.

I agree. They don't need to make a more complex stroy that tops all the others. I think that if they just went back to "Gotta Catch 'em All!" with facing the legendaries an optional side-quest then it would be almost perfect.

Why does it matter? Is it that much trouble to go get the legendary?

Also on the topic of "worse pokemon main game" their is none. Their all the same with them building up on the last one.

I agree. They don't need to make a more complex stroy that tops all the others. I think that if they just went back to "Gotta Catch 'em All!" with facing the legendaries an optional side-quest then it would be almost perfect.

Also on the topic of "worse pokemon main game" their is none. Their all the same with them building up on the last one.

No way... it goes GSC, RBY, RSE and then DPPt. It was better how it used to be, where it was catch the Pokémon and not save the world/universe/space time dimension. I tolerated RSE, but DPPt took it overboard with Pokémon in Space. I mean, come on, it's sounds like a new idea for a Yugioh series. -.-'

No way... it goes GSC' date=' RBY, RSE and then DPPt. It was better how it used to be, where it was catch the Pokémon and not save the world/universe/space time dimension. I tolerated RSE, but DPPt took it overboard with Pokémon in Space. I mean, come on, it's sounds like a new idea for a Yugioh series. -.-'

[/quote']

Is the PLOT, of all things, the biggest deal to you when it comes to pokemon game. Really? And the whole "space pokemon" idea has been around since the first gen with Clefairy and moon stones. Dialga and Palia are only the physical embodiment of the concepts of time and space respectively. They aren't their.

When it comes to game play this gen is by far the BEST with much better moves, almost all pokemon having great move pool upgrades, the split of attack types (physical and special) and some great new pokemon. (17 of the top 50 pokemon and 20 of the top 55 are from this gen)

The DPPt gameplay and game engine were much better, as was the graphics; the Pokémon and Plot weren't. This is why HGSS will be the best games as of yet- as they have much better graphics then DPPt, they keep DPPt's wonderful game engine and they have (imo) the best Plot of the Pokémon games so far (+ traveling to Kanto <3).

The DPPt gameplay and game engine were much better' date=' as was the graphics; the Pokémon and Plot weren't. This is why HGSS will be the best games as of yet- as they have much better graphics then DPPt, they keep DPPt's wonderful game engine and they have (imo) the best Plot of the Pokémon games so far (+ traveling to Kanto

[/quote']

What do you mean the pokemon weren't better. I've already said that about half of the pokemon OU meta is made of 4th gen pokemon. Also way does plot matter, and in the end all pokemon games have the same plot, catch them all. Also graphics matter very little and I would be happy with the ones from the 2nd gen, but what makes you tihnk they will be better then D/P/PT. It's still on the DS, and it's still using the same type of things that the other 3 used.

Archived