Will There Be a 5th Gen. Pokemon Game??

cerberus21

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Felix answered your last question' date=' I'll answer the first two:

Yes, and yes.

200 (counted) unique pokemon, with only a few bearing resemblance to any current ones. I did that.

Like I said, Dark, if I can do it, if my little Brother can do it, anyone can.

Imagination can always keep going. Only uncreative iundividuals ever run out, and I'm pretty certain that "uncreative individuals" don't get jobs as Video Game designers.

[/quote']

Lol, so tru.

let's discuss 5th gen ideas. PLUTO!

I already posted mine. Its rough, but shows potential. Me and my friends are going to make a pokemon rom based around that idea.

I think that there is a game coming where you can travel through all regions. And maybe they integrate new pokemon.

That would take a lot of programming and a lot of space. If they ever made a game like that, it would take a decade to furnish and a lot of money to buy.

I'm pretty sure Ash and his friends will hire a Deoxys to take them to Pluto. I should send that idea into Nintendo.

And all the gamers know that Platinum featured the most OMG Pokemon ever

I actually thought Tangrowth was pretty OMG.

Really though? Tangrowth? ive never even heard of someone liking him! I wasn't necessarily saying Arceus is the STRONGEST pokemon ever' date=' but its played the biggest role as a [i']character[/i] so far in the entire videogame series.

Well, there are already many spinoffs so I doubt the franchise will die out altogether. The ideas for different pokemon are thinning. (I mean seriously look at all the similarities between pokemon now). Hopefully the next few pokemon games live up to their potential and some of the game designers -cough- hire more creative talent. I believe that Pokemon will continue. And HGSS should live up to expectations.

If you ask me' date=' Arceus sucks. And because its sucking uber, there will come new pokemon. E.g. baby forms, or an evolution of Dunsparce, the best pokemon ever.

[/quote']

Arceus hardly sucks. It has 1 of the largest move pools in the games. And i would like to see more baby pkmn (I still want to battle with the little baby in Kangaskahn's pouch).

pre-evos id like to see: Scyther' date=' Kangaskahn, Tauros,

evos id like to see: Pinsir[b']No[/b], ShuckleNo, DunsparceYes, RelicanthNo, SwellowNo, HeracrossWhy not give Rayquaza an evolution while we're at it:/

Did i miss anybody worthy?

Luvdisc

Dunsparce

Chimecho

Cherim

Delibird

Farfetch'd

Golduck

Qwilfish

Spinda

Swalot

How bout Sableye? And the other one' date=' I can't belive I forgot the name, you know with the giant plant mouth coming out of the head?

[/quote']

Carnivine?

No it starts with an M. You can capture it in Ruby instead of Sablyeye, which you catch in Saphire

Archived