Negimalevolent Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 Luke looks at the figure a bit shocked "Th...that's my cousin!? What do you want with him! if you're gonna hurt him, there's no way I'm gonna let you!" he says with confidence Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 "Then I set a card and end my turn." said Ryu, unfazed at his cards destruction, almost as if he wanted that."Your turn, and I activate threatening roar during your turn" [Meanwhile] The figure shakes his head."no no no...not at all....jeez, so he's your cousin eh, well, that's perfect...I need to find this kid...cause my higher ups are a bit worried...we believe he may have released the Vortex Guardian deck....I'm just here to assure them that it hasn't." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 He is a bit worried at the figures remark "Ah... well, if hat's the case then I can tell you I'm gonna be the bearer of bad news to you.... the answer, is... he has let them lose" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 "Well.....that sucks...looks like the temptation was too much...how about Seijin, he still around?" he asked hoping for a good response, not knowing what happened to Seijin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 He sighs "Ryu's father? Sorry, I haven't seen him since last summer when I last visited him" he sighs "I'm sorry... I'm no help to you" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 "hmm...you still have their blood...which means....you could probably do it....I know for sure I don't want to face the Vortex Guardians again....." he smiles under his cloak."what happened to that confidence when you were about to go against me? I'm sure you can use that against Ryu." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 He frowns "I'm sorry, i just can't, I've already been beaten by him once, I'm afraid I've had a hard time believing in myself since then, listen to me, I'm no good for anything Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 8, 2009 Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 "Oh believe me, you have what it takes, I can sense it...I have a knack for talent" he disappeared and in an echo."Meet me on top of the academy tommorow...believe me, this'll work. ooc: i have to go Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 8, 2009 OOC: ok, cya! IC:"W-Wait! Who are you! What do you want with me!? Please!? I want answers!" He sighs "It's hopeless..." and he returns to his digging Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 The cloaked figure had gone around the academy, eventually stopping at the lake."ah...all the crazy memories this one place had." he brings out a shining blue sword, it's power unquestionable."Lets see how bad the situation is." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 OOC: btw the Ultima fanfic's first chapter is up! Garnet teleported to the beach, where she saw Luke and a man holding a sword. "Ooo er ... am I missing out on something here?" she said. She stood back slightly, unsure of what to do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "woah!" the figure said as the young girl startled him."God dang wingweaver powers...uh, I mean...who are you?" he said as his sword began to glow, a rumbling was heard from underneath the lake. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 Garnet stiffled a laugh. "Wingweaver? More like Zaroc. Ahem. I'm Garnet, daughter of pro duellists AJ and Crystal Maxwell. I sensed something's wrong with Seijin, but I'm curious as to what's happening here." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "Dear lord, I knew they got married, but it sure took them a while to get busy...how old are you?" he said confused as to how short she was,"hmm, Crystals powers would explain why you teleport....so all right.I'm a guardian of sorts...to the Masaki family...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "Ah, right. Well the shortness runs through the family - my mum was only just over five feet, and I'm ... two inches short of five feet. And it's not just teleporting - I can do way more than that." She coughed again. "Without giving anymore away, I take it you're here to see how to help Ryu?" She tilted her head slightly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "The kid needs help, crap, I thought this one would make my job easy, guess I was wrong." he brought out his sword and it glowed red as it pointed to Ryu's direction."I see now, the kids losing his humanity....psh, I sure know how that feels." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 Luke walks up behind them "You do, do you... remind me will you, who the heck are you, you never told me...? But... could you be who I think you are...?" He says with a slight smile Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "Who do you think I am?" he said smiling back. his sword turns blue again as he looks toward Luke,"Ha! see, I knew you could do it...or maybe Garnet, can't tell." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 He steps back and sighs "No one believes in me..." he shakes his head "anyway, you still haven't told me who the heck you are, now you gonna spill, or will I have to fight you!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "I don't think fighting him's going to be a good idea," said Garnet. "That sword is as dangerous as a light sabre, I tell you. It even glows like one actually... What make of sword is it anyway? Longsword? Falchion? Sabre? Single-edged? Hand-and-a-half?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "Look, between both of you, you have the power of light, the best kind of weapon against Ryu, you Luke, also have those sorcery powers of yours....like, those Shadow stop pendants, believe me, I wish I had those, when I went here, this is all I can make." he said as he took out a pendant of radiating light, even the shadows of the air couldn't stand against it."my sword, it's an ever changing sword, based on my soul, right now it's a Longsword." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 He looks puzzled at the figure "...What are, a preist?" he shakes his head "You're making less sense than when that guy on bobobo-bobo-bobobo replaces his bungre cord with a string of al dente spagetti!" he laughs Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Riddenhelm Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 Name: CatoAge: 12Gender: maleAppearence: Tall with spikey black hair.Bio: Started Playing when he was 3. Been playing ever since and is almost a championPersonality: Cool calm and helpfulClass: Slifer RedDeck recipies: Spellcaster.Duel Runner: Red And Ornate. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 "Look, it's a sword made by a very powerful warrior, that's all you need to know. It changes based on the wielder, for example if you held it, it would change to your expertise....though I suggest you not touch it unless you have a crystal like mine."ooc:no! remove it and put it in a PM before it's too late! hurry! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 9, 2009 Report Share Posted September 9, 2009 OOC: actually JZ, technically Pete didnt add "via PM" so....... "Oh alright," said Garnet. "I should admit, I do know a bit about swords. But enough of that." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.