ZhaneX Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "If you're so vague, how can I tell?" Vincent replied with a sly grin, "Still, she seems to be making ever attempt to get it down to the three of them, or fewer."Vincent adjusted his glasses again and brushed his lock of blue hair out of his face and hung it on his left ear before turning back to Liya."Still I'm left to wonder what you spent your first month with her doing. You said you talked, but I'd still love to hear what about, if you're up for sharing. Neither of us got called on the next mission, so maybe you'd like to take me up on my offer for something to eat?"BlackGuilmon meanwhile had moved on to using the punching bag as a scratching post, and with his reptilian claws, it was quickly leaking sand. Ever few minutes though, the bag repaired itself, looking almost new."Heh, I really did make a good pick for a room." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 ((Sakuya, 4-6 lines per post please, use quotes, and capitalize)) Zehn sighed at the two "Ladies, just follow me" he said, walking into the Blimpmon "So, how long until we reach the Gugnir?" He asked ((If Blimpmon's the Gugnir he said: "I believe our quarters will be two or three levels from the top, correct?" he asked, looking at the DigiMarine)) "I still don't have a room though" Liya said with a yawn "Would you mind sharing your room with a girl clad in nothing but her DigiSoul?" she asked, smiling at Vincent and batting her eyelashes "Or should I just sleep out here on the hard floor by the pool where anyone can just swoop in and kidnap me?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind. I just have to pick a room so..."Vincent stretched a finger out and in his head was silently picking a room. After a moment, he decided and opened up the door. Inside was a room similar to the one BlackGuilmon had picked, with red wall paper and a black carpet. The decorating was different though. There was a large bed with a nightstand on either side of it and a desk at the foot. On one wall there appeared to be a bathtub, and on the opposite wall there was a sort of black and forest green couch."This seems good. And of course I couldn't allow anyone, let alone a beautiful woman sleep on the cold hard floor. I hope you don't mind taking that huge, comfortable looking bed, cause I prefer the looks of that terrible apolstered couch." Vincent said walking into the room and looking around.BlackGuilmon had now moved past the punching bag and was lifting a pair of weights in both his arms, and a much larger one in his tail. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Nonsense, that bed's huge, I'd absolutely hate to have that gigantic thing..." She paused a beat and then added, "...to myself" with a wry smile. She shivered and was immediately conscious of the fact that she was still in a bikini top and black pants, so her top reformatted into an unzipped jacket, "Still compliment my skintone?" Liya asked looking down "Not really good with making multiple layers though, so I guess a jacket will have to do" ((If you've seen Tokko, I'm basing her appearance off the blond girl with the sai)) Zehn looked around the deck of the Gugnir "Well, only about four or five fights of stairs to go" He said to Ann, Fanbeemon, and Gatomon "I can carry one of you if you don't think you can make it that far, after the dozen floor march up here" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Wow It's so amazeing Is this like the lost city Is the Gungir a Digimon?" Ann asks. Fanbeemon flys close behind, "I'm fine I can fly" Fanbeemon says, smugly. Gatomon walked alongside Ann, "Well aslong as your offering you might as well take anns bag"Gatomon says, pointing at Ann's bag Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Really? And what happened to 'Months for a free show'? Heh. Still if you hate large sleeping arrangments I'd be happy to take half of it off your hands. Ladies first of course though." Vincent said, sweeping his arms across his body to let Liya go past him into the room.BlackGuilmon had gottenn bored with his work out stuff meanwhile, and was thinking of alternate uses for it. Currently he was hanging upside down from his tail currled around the punching bag while lifting weights with his legs. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Do you have any idea what the time dilation rate is between our world and the Digital World?" Liya asked "Neither do I, but for all we know, this conversation could be months long" she smiled and walked into the room ahead of Vincent, causing it to change to better suit her needs, including a minibar and boxed in shower instead of a bath "Much nicer than sleeping under a tree hugging a tapir" She said, sitting down on the edge of the bed and beckoning for Vincent to come in "I think so" Zehn said "Possibly... Hell if I know" He shrugged "I can dropkick you ten miles above our head without a second thought so don't start" he told Fanbeemon, obviously joking "And Gatomon, why don't you carry her purse since you're the only Champion here?" ((Proto is now banned anyone here want the Spirit of Light? Or any Spirit?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "And, dont think im stupid your spirit is the equvalent of a champion! Besides Were ladies soyou should be gentalman." Gatomon says, angry he asumed her incompitant. "It's fine Gato" Ann says, trying to calm her. "Why you!....." Fanbeemon says, geting frustrated with Zehn. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Easy Fluffy" Zehn said with a smile, taking Ann's bag, which vanished as soon as he touched it "Happy now, or do you need some cat nip?" He asked, smiling again to show that he was only joking "Seriously though, Gatomon, if you're tired or anything just devolve and I'll carry you the rest of the way up" he offered once again "How about it?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 ((If it's still availible, I wouldn't mind taking the Spirit of Light. If it's okay, I'll send in an app for it)) "...Why would you be hugging a tapir?" Vincent asked with a curious grin as he closed the door to the room behind him and walked into the room, taking a seat on the bed next to Liya, "I've never heard anyone say something like that before...by the way, why do you need a bar? Not that I'm complaining."In the next room over, BlackGuilmon had started doing tail-ups from the punching bag while lifting weights in all of his other limbs. While completing his workout his thoughts started to wander back to what Vincent had said earlier about him being one of the greatest Digimon he'd ever met."...feh, what's so great about me?...Heh, what am I doing, that guy's right...I need to lighten up."BlackGuilmon started looking around and analyzing exactly how he was spending his spare time."...Maybe I should get a hobby..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Minerva's rookie is Tapirmon" Liya explained "She's kind enough to let me use her as a blanket/pillow at night when we're camping outside because..well...can YOU use your DigiSoul in your sleep?" Liya asked with a grin "Tapirmon's cloud-legs really do wonders covering me up when I'm asleep" she leaned against Vincent "Check the bar, it's probably just filled with chocolates and assorted drinks of a mostly non-alcoholic origin" She smiled "Why, thinking of getting me drunk?" ((Go for it)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 Gatomon blushes and looks away, "Sorry I dont like guys...." She says, picking up Ann and moveing on past him. Bee looked at Zehn, "Hey Im in to boys will you carry me? Bee Ninjutsu!" Fanbeemon says, tranceforming into a 5'6 human girl with a black and yellow T-shirt and leather pants."Do you like?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Huh a lesbian Gatomon?" Zehn mused, shaking his head at whatever Fanbeemon turned into and walking upstairs "If I was hitting on you, I'd have asked you to Digivolve into something that looks human" He said "Not devolve into a puppy, I only asked that because it's easier to carry you as a Salamon than as a Gatomon" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "And why would I even want to think about doing that? Where's the fun in a drunk girl? Still, do you want me to grab you anything that is in the bar, cause I'm kinda thirsty personally." Vincent said, standing up, though somewhat hesitant to move away from the beautiful girl he was sitting next to, and moved over to the bar, looking through the various things contained inside it, "And I agree that a cloud would be a great blanket...sounds pretty comfy."BlackGuilmon had now stopped working out and was lying on his bed, trying to think of something to occupy himself with, a hobby."...let's see...a hobby is something that interests you...what interests me...Vincent likes women...I like..." BlackGuilmon realized then that he'd never given much thought to what interested him, "...This could be harder than I thought..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 ((The Gungnir is a giant airship.))((And I'll get to the boarding.)) The Blimpmon circled the massive ship, eventually landing in a cavernous docking bay."Welcome to the Gungnir!" Brian declared as he offloaded the last of the Cold Snap survivors. Daniel woke up in his own bed, and realized that he was naked, but covered by the bedsheets."What happened?" he groggily moaned."We lost our virgnity." a familiar female voice replied at his side, startling him.Daniel turned to see Kayla lying next to him, also nude, but most of her body was draped in the same bedsheets."We did it, didn't we?""Yep.""Was I OK?"She hugged him tightly, then kissed him on the cheek."You were wonderful." ((Seri and Zach may have started to couple thing, but Kayla and Daniel did it first.))((We won the Sex Race!)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 Seri giggled as Zach kissed her, and allowed her to do so, smiling a little bit at her. She blinked as she felt her own Symbol of Envy began to glow gently, revealing the mark where she had been touched by Ogudomon, a few inches beneath her left breast. She blinked at it briefly, but proceeded to ignore it. - Sal yawned. "So, when will we be getting to that ship?" she said, stretching out. "I mean, it's been so long, I'd think we'd be approaching that massive thing at some point. No offense to Blimpmon here, but it's somewhat boring being stuck in here."Gururumon yawned. "I'll check it out. Digivolve me.""Hm? Oh, right." Sal smirked, then jumped up. "Digisoul! Call~" He snapped his fingers, and from thin air, his digisoul formed into a strange green digivice." he smirked, pivoted in place, and raised his free hand. "Charge!" he yelled, briefly errupting into a massive stream of green data that quickly tapered into a small string to be fed into the device. The screen briefly glowed and Gururumon was consumed in light. The wolf's body glowed bright white, cloaking her features as she stood up like a human, actually becoming somewhat smaller. Her lupine features rounded out slightly, becoming more anthropomorphic, though retaining certain features. Her limbs became more thin, with actual clawed fingers, and light appeared as a bit of clothing also appeared on her. The light eventually faded to reveal a bipedal, white wolf creature, with an obvious female form wearing white robes. A large blue earring stood out from her left ear, and her muzzle was smaller, giving her face a more human-like quality though she still had long ears. "WereGururumon." she said quietly, before nodding to them, and with three great leaps, exiting the ballast of the Blimpmon and jumping up onto the top, glancing outward. - [/b] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 Zach realized the Symboll of Envy on Seri. But proceeded to look at her breast for a while. He snapped out of it. "Uh...Why's your mark showing?" He asked with another look at her breast. ----------------- Aero gasped. "That's terrible!" She clenched her fist. "I guess it's rematch time huh...." She said with a sigh, hugging Ashu. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 "Wow It's amaseing, how as it made?" Ann asks, wondering about who built it."Gato... I'm fine I can walk now..." "Oh! ah sorry!" Gatomon states, puting Ann down with a smile."Oh well... Why dosent the all knowing wood spirit tell you?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 OoC: I'm sorry But I'm gona have to quit the RP Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 ((WHAT?!?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 ((What he said.)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Ceila shuddered as she felt a chill run down her spine- a chill that had nothing to do with the cold outside. Mistymon blinked. "Hey, are you sure that you're fine?" he asked with growing concern, walking up to his tamer. Ceila gave an involuntary jerk, a squeak, and fell back; Mistymon ran up to her to catch her with an incredulous face, and blinked as she dissolved into Data. His face turned dark and grim. He glanced back at Duke, his face steady."You wanted to know what a Royal Knight is? We're the highest damned authority, that's who. Even the Great Ones, the ones that govern the actual land, aren't authorized to stop us. It's our job to ensure order and peace in the Digital world. And I'll be damned if I let something to happen to MY human."he growled loudly and tore the very fabric of time-space apart with his flame sword, creating a massive gaping ripple in the very air. He glanced back at Duke. "Are you coming?" he said gruffly. - Ceila felt weightless. She blinked trying to glance around, grab at something. She felt her arm move. Good, she had limbs. She clawed out a little, and felt absolutely nothing. Not even air. She shivered a little at the sensation of complete and total nothingness, before realizing with a twitch that there was a slight, very light blue glow to her position. She glanced around. There was certainly nothing here but herself.She glanced down at herself, and quirked an eyebrow at how she seemed to be lacking clothes. So, absolutely nothing here but her, then. She also noticed her body was brighter than usual, like someone had taken her and added much too much Photoshop Bloom. 'Greetings.' she heard a peaceful voice say. 'I am AncientMegatheriummon." - Seri blinked and blushed slightly when she realized what Zach was staring at wasn't her mark, but shook out of it and shrugged. "Dunno. It seems to glow almost at random. I figure it happens whenever Ogudomon thinks about me or Coelamon, or maybe it has something to do with my emotions. I'm not entirely sure." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 ((Its to slow...)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Warden Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Duke held his digivice in his hand and squeezed tightly. 'All the way Mistymon' he replied. He spirit evolved into Mercurymon. 'Ready when you are' he added. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 "Half a glass of Coke, half a glass of Crush" Liya said, pointing at the glasses on the minibar "And a bar of white chocolate, please" She added, batting her eyelashes at Vincent. "And yes, a cloud blanket is VERY comfortable, especially when you're naked in the cold" she smiled and let the image sink into Vincent's head for a moment "It's absolutely marvelous" ((IN RESPONSE TO Y-TAK'S POST AT 6 AM CENTRAL:...and then the police barge in and nail Daniel for statutory...)) "And this time, you'll kick his ass back to Windows 98" Ashu assured her "Three...two...one" he said, counting down with a gigantic grin on his face and wrapping his arms, wings, and tail around Aero "Because I'm a Wood Spirit, if you wanna know about this STEEL building, ask Mercurymon" Zehn said, walking off to find his room. ((disregard the following portion of this part of this post if Sakuya comes back)) He never saw the three girls again. ((Wait did Y-tak just quit?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.