Lock.

Tempest Dahlia

Which Would You Llke?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Would You Llke?

• I prefer that the current RP rules stand: For whatever reason it may be, l am against advanced format, or l don't like some aspects/RPing with it all the time.
    • I prefer the new change: For whatever reason it may be, i'm against Basic format and l think advanced will... (I expect an explanation.)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you are a thorn in our side. Tou-frikkin-che.

Now you're just sounding like one of those egomaniac villains that yell, "You are a thorn in my side!" just before the hero beats his ass.

My point is, the rules are simple, yet you guys are mad because you're too lazy to go by them.

AS I'VE SAID COOOOOOUNTLESS TIMES, A PARAGRAPH IS NOT THAT HARD TO DO.

For some reason there is a pain in my neck . . .

And every time an elitist talks it goes down my back . . .

Kuro no Keiyakushu? Could you stop talking or I fear that pains gonna end up being at my . . .

It's Fenrir actually, and I'm not an actual Elitist. You can compare me to a sith apprentice, prepared to defend his master to the grave. :3

Okay, bad analogy.

Yeah, I won't stop talking until you guys look in both perspectives.

Yeah you are.

And l already did.

How am I? The rules aren't elitist, it's just raising standards. The standards are painfully simple. It's not elitist.

Now, let's say the new rules enforced everyone to post 5 paragraphs and forced them to use metaphors and what not perfectly; well, that would be elitist, and I would be against that.

Kuro no Keiyakushu? Could you stop talking or I fear that pains gonna end up being at my . . .

It's Fenrir actually' date=' and I'm not an actual Elitist. You can compare me to a sith apprentice, prepared to defend his master to the grave. :3

Okay, bad analogy.

[/quote']

Actually not that bad of analogy my "friend"?

And I have viewed the situation both ways- and this is being serious.

I see why everyone wants things to improve. Even I hate being in a thread where someone answeres my long and detailed post with:

I dnes urs ther!

dick runs out with his sword swining

BUt forcing people to conform is not going to work- never has. all it does it what it is doing now . . . making people anrgy.

I don't think Rinne wants an RPG Section where everyone is so mad at each other all we do is argue and try to choke each other to death- instead of rpg.

Why can't those who rpg good just help out on occassion when they see someone . . . ahem . . . "mess up" and do that?

We can keep the Tag System and help those who need it. If every "elistist" and "good rpger" went out and got themselves an "apprentice" then we would see an astounding climb in the way people rpg.

And Kuro no Keiyakushu . . .sorry about the comment above- you being a pain in my . . . well . . . it was funny and it was a good time to use it. Again, sorry dude.

It's Fenrir actually' date=' and I'm not an actual Elitist. You can compare me to a sith apprentice, prepared to defend his master to the grave. :3

Okay, bad analogy.

[/quote']

Actually not that bad of analogy my "friend"?

And I have viewed the situation both ways- and this is being serious.

I see why everyone wants things to improve. Even I hate being in a thread where someone answeres my long and detailed post with:

I dnes urs ther!

dick runs out with his sword swining

BUt forcing people to conform is not going to work- never has. all it does it what it is doing now . . . making people anrgy.

I don't think Rinne wants an RPG Section where everyone is so mad at each other all we do is argue and try to choke each other to death- instead of rpg.

Why can't those who rpg good just help out on occassion when they see someone . . . ahem . . . "mess up" and do that?

We can keep the Tag System and help those who need it. If every "elistist" and "good rpger" went out and got themselves an "apprentice" then we would see an astounding climb in the way people rpg.

And Kuro no Keiyakushu . . .sorry about the comment above- you being a pain in my . . . well . . . it was funny and it was a good time to use it. Again, sorry dude.

I don't take things personally. (Unless they cross into my personal life, in which case you better hope you live next to a hospital. ;3)

An apprentice system? It sounds nice, and I myself wouldn't mind it.

The thing is, the new rules aren't amazing hard or difficult to preform, which is why they were integrated without warning.

Oh, but back to the whole apprentice thing, it's a bit impractical.

EDIT:

Agree to disagree.

And' date=' not everyone wants to post 4 lines. Call it lazy, but it's true. The tag system effectively seperated BSC and ADV, and that, is why l don't see the problem.

[/quote']

While the TAG system stopped the fighting, it didn't solve the problem.

All I would like to see in this process is people getting better at RP. I simply don't want ADV because we'll lose precious people. There are some people who stay on here JUST for the RPing capabilities. I will not continue this argument, but I simply want to say this.... Think to yourself carefully, who wants what more. This argument is like a petition if you will, those who support, against those who don't support. How many of the mods who watch the RP Forums, actually RP, as I very rarely see you within this area. You are given a power for the good of the people. And it's as a mod that you should support your powers which were given to you by giving rights, whether necessary or unnecessary to the people. If it is a seemingly stupid idea, than it is understandable to be declined, but this is a strong matter, and I only am giving my support to the side who has more evidence to reveal.

All I would like to see in this process is people getting better at RP. I simply don't want ADV because we'll lose precious people. There are some people who stay on here JUST for the RPing capabilities. I will not continue this argument' date=' but I simply want to say this.... Think to yourself carefully, who wants what more. This argument is like a petition if you will, those who support, against those who don't support. How many of the mods who watch the RP Forums, actually RP, as I very rarely see you within this area. You are given a power for the good of the people. And it's as a mod that you should support your powers which were given to you by giving rights, whether necessary or unnecessary to the people. If it is a seemingly stupid idea, than it is understandable to be declined, but this is a strong matter, and I only am giving my support to the side who has more evidence to reveal.

[/quote']

Hell do I know why Umbra, and Rinne don't RP. I'll be blunt, maybe they think most of the RPs there are bad quality. I've seen Umbra host an RP, and Rinne join a couple. It could be that they're busy, or have a lot going on.

To be honest, you'll have to get that from them.

EDIT:

Rinne and I are talking about the apprenticeship thing, if you want to join in, (Presuming you can act mature. -glares at reborn-) send me a PM.

@Pro' date=' pro. +1 2mor.

[s'](Glares at me, yet most of his post were reported...)

Ironic?[/s]

Funny how all of my posts aren't spam, and I've been acting rather mature through this whole thread.

@Jake

We might get another RP mod if something's done about Sushi. Hopefully someone who's active.

@Jake

We might get another RP mod if something's done about Sushi. Hopefully someone who's active.

You mean you are planning on replacing Sushi?

Well I would like to volenteer- but then again who wouldn't?

If not me then I gladly nominate PrimalFear as the new mod.

I'm referring to Sushi because he doesn't do his job.

At all.

I think a replacement mod is up to the current RP mods to decide or soemthing.

@ Jake- Tell me how it goes Plox.

I suppose you are asking how the Apprenticipe you work?

Basically you would take a person who isn't . . . well . . . "good" at rpging and tkae them "under your wing" and teach them how to be more detailed, proper grammar, etc.

This would not only make Advance RPGers spread out and help people, but would also generate aid for those who cannot do a good post to save their lives. Win-Win

In other ways it would spread out the general population of rpgers- so as we would not NEED a Tag System since Advance and Basic rpgers would be intermingeling and helping each other.

Though I must say this- those "masters" or "sempais" must remember to be kind to their apprentaces and not abuse them in any way shape or form. That just ain't right . . .

Archived