Lock.

Tempest Dahlia

Which Would You Llke?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Would You Llke?

• I prefer that the current RP rules stand: For whatever reason it may be, l am against advanced format, or l don't like some aspects/RPing with it all the time.
    • I prefer the new change: For whatever reason it may be, i'm against Basic format and l think advanced will... (I expect an explanation.)

I wasn't referring to you in specific' date=' more at Gaara, and reborn.

The point is, compared to many other sites and forums dedicated to RPing, YCM has got to be the worst. The apps that you have to fill are longer than a whole Basic RP Thread, the minimum for a post is a paragraph. Now, YCM can stay like this, with members acting like they're amazing because they have 5 stars which was gained through spamming in a spammy RP.

-takes breath-

Really, one paragraph is four lines.

Four.

Lines.

Is that honestly SO hard to do?

[/quote']

How dare you insult 820 OR Gaara! I have never seen either of them act immature in all the time I have known them.

And if you hate YCMaker so much then go somewhere else and allow us to rpg as we please.

Although we can just keep the Tag System and leave well enough alone.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tainted Black

They are not kings, they are suppoised to be the PEOPLE's helpers To protect and keep in line! NOT RULE! I am not spoiled, and naming people seems pretty immature.

FFS STOP ARGUING! Want to know the last time I RP'ed? 2003. The Group I RP'ed with had rules just like these, I got along with the group very well thanks to Teamwork. Why can't YCM learn from each other? The RP Mods are here to help all of you with anything you need with and to help you all become RP Legends. Oh and by the way I Roleplayed as a Mareep, a Flaffy and a Demonic Ampharos and had a fantastic final battle with a Rival Ampharos.

Let me ask a question.

Who. Are the minorities here.

When you answer that' date=' let me know then,[b'] who are the ones who are ruining EVERYTHING:[/b] Not to mention, Basic dosen't even apply to them... So annoying.

@Bold: You lot.

Seriously, this thread has made me facepalm so many times (all of them coming from the Anti-"Advanced Clause" side)

We aren't spoiled. If anyone is' date=' it's the mods thinking this is a game! We are here for FUN not to write a Story! I mean, I'm OLDER than the mods, and they think they are kings! I think that the RPG's are for us to enjoy! He is not more competent tha us "lot". We are just as intelligent if not more. I abhor people that abuse power.

[/quote']

I abhor people who are to lazy to write 4 lines.

The point is, compared to many other sites and forums dedicated to RPing, YCM has got to be the worst. The apps that you have to fill are longer than a whole Basic RP Thread, the minimum for a post is a paragraph. Now, YCM can stay like this, with members acting like they're amazing because they have 5 stars which was gained through spamming in a spammy RP.

-takes breath-

Four.

Lines.

[/quote']

How dare you insult 820 OR Gaara! I have never seen either of them act immature in all the time I have known them.

And if you hate YCMaker so much then go somewhere else and allow us to rpg as we please.

If you hate the new rules so much, why not go somewhere else? OH WAIT, you can't, most Forums have stricter rules than the Advanced Clause.

What I find is funny is that I'm pretty sure I'm younger than everyone in this thread. ('Asides Ced)

So, if someone younger than you is not complaining at all about the advanced clause there surely is a problem right?

I mean, I can understand 10 year olds complaining, but middle/high schoolers/collgers? Wow, a paragraph and proper grammar really is impossible to come by nowadays.

Also, you guy's ARE acting like spoiled brats. The RP section has been BASIC for a while, then we have the Tag system. (Which was made so you guys could stop complaining) So yeah, you guys are acting like spoiled brats. Or maybe you're too ignorant to see things in a different perspective?

What IIIIIIIIII Don't understand' date=' is if you guys don't even basic RP, WTF is your problem? Is that why no one wants to answer the dreaded question earlier?

No one HAS to follows rules FOR FUN. It's stupid, and you guys are stuck in ADV world to even consider.

[/quote']

I've already said this.

I've looked at both sides of the argument, Advanced was reasonable, Basic was not.

Also,

If you don't like it' date=' go somewhere else. I'm not stopping you.[/quote']

@JMAX- How about NO? And your logic is bordering on ironic. How' date=' if everyone leaves, will you have a epic RP? With 10 people? Pfft.

And, AGAIN, the MINORITIES are complaing.

[/quote']

And apparently I'm acting immature. Great logic there.

Also, there are plenty of people that RP advanced. (Albeit, not that much.)

*lolz@randomflaming*

Gaiz, if you think that posting things like I saw in the first 50 or so posts on this thread will let you get by, that's not gonna work. The clause for this section is more of a set of guidelines for what to do, and it's pretty easy to tell when you're purposefully circumventing them. I hate to come off as a hole (which I probably am,) but I'm doing this to try to give RPs a bit of a better name. Your complaining doesn't help much.

@JMAX- How about NO? And your logic is bordering on ironic. How' date=' if everyone leaves, will you have a epic RP? With 10 people? Pfft.

[/quote']

Also, there are plenty of people that RP advanced. (ALBEIT, NOT THAT MUCH.)

Exactly. My. Point.

[/quote']

Also, there are plenty of people that RP advanced. (ALBEIT, NOT THAT MUCH.)

Exactly. My. Point.

Your point doesn't stand.

I know about 5-10 people that can RP advanced, and have. That's more than enough for a role play.

[/quote']

And , again, the noobs are complaining.

When are you going to get it through your thick head that RPing is telling a story, a novel.

RPs are supposed to be fun, but with some standard.

And yes, you are acting like spoiled brats.

It only takes 2-5 people to make a Epic RP. Everyone having OOC discussions after some posts to make sure everything is sweet. I specialize in 1 on 1's to help members feel more comfortable. Give Advanced a try' date=' it will boost your confidence.

[/quote']

... I did. I don't want every RP i'm in to be advanced.

Guest Tainted Black

Let me ask a question.

Who. Are the minorities here.

When you answer that' date=' let me know then,[b'] who are the ones who are ruining EVERYTHING:[/b] Not to mention, Basic dosen't even apply to them... So annoying.

@Bold: You lot.

Seriously, this thread has made me facepalm so many times (all of them coming from the Anti-"Advanced Clause" side)

We aren't spoiled. If anyone is' date=' it's the mods thinking this is a game! We are here for FUN not to write a Story! I mean, I'm OLDER than the mods, and they think they are kings! I think that the RPG's are for us to enjoy! He is not more competent tha us "lot". We are just as intelligent if not more. I abhor people that abuse power.

[/quote']

I abhor people who are to lazy to write 4 lines.

-takes breath-

Four.

Lines.

[/quote']

If you hate the new rules so much, why not go somewhere else? OH WAIT, you can't, most Forums have stricter rules than the Advanced Clause.

How hard is it to understand people are NEW?! I am not but young users and new users aren't ready for ADVANCED!

Some people will never get it... It's all good though.

Anyway' date=' l really don't understand WHY something that's not bothering you guys, is bothering you so.

Can NONE of you find a solution? Srsly? I posted that thrice already.

[/quote']

Objection.

Quick, someone else object. ;o

Now see . . . that was just spamming- had no point

Now I want an answer also. Why is something you aren't a part of bothering you so?

Some people will never get it... It's all good though.

Anyway' date=' l really don't understand WHY something that's not bothering you guys, is bothering you so.

Can NONE of you find a solution? Srsly? I posted that thrice already.

[/quote']

Objection.

Quick, someone else object. ;o

Now see . . . that was just spamming- had no point

Now I want an answer also. Why is something you aren't a part of bothering you so?

It's not spamming, because my reply was in said link, therefor, completely on topic.

Why is it bothering me? Honestly I shouldn't care less. I do, why?

You lot are annoying. Not annoying in the "oh, these guy's are idiots. Let's just ignore them" way. More of the, "Oh man I can't stand these guys."

Archived