Lock.

Tempest Dahlia

Which Would You Llke?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Would You Llke?

• I prefer that the current RP rules stand: For whatever reason it may be, l am against advanced format, or l don't like some aspects/RPing with it all the time.
    • I prefer the new change: For whatever reason it may be, i'm against Basic format and l think advanced will... (I expect an explanation.)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's stop blaming each other, and get down to the more important issue at hand. We have all covered the situation of ADVed RPing, and that Rule is staying. As for the Apprenticeship idea, that will be talked over by the Mods, no? If so, we are hoping it receives strong support, as making more ADVed RPers could lead to a stronger, and more leading Section of Fan-Fics and RPing.

Let's stop blaming each other' date=' and get down to the more important issue at hand. We have all covered the situation of ADVed RPing, and that Rule is staying. As for the Apprenticeship idea, that will be talked over by the Mods, no? If so, we are hoping it receives strong support, as making more ADVed RPers could lead to a stronger, and more leading Section of Fan-Fics and RPing.

[/quote']

Agreed

Some people won't understand, pro. It's all about them them them, and the 2 ppl that support, rather than what MOST OF US WANT. It's Communism, but it puts many in denial even though it's true. Just RP. Their way. Forget our fun, they're forcefully assimilating us and are too stubborn to realize that Basic isn't the problem.

Some people won't understand' date=' pro. It's all about them them them, and the 2 ppl that support, rather than what MOST OF US WANT. It's Communism, but it puts many in denial even though it's true. Just RP. Their way. Forget our fun, they're forcefully assimilating us and are too stubborn to realize that Basic isn't the problem.

[/quote']

And you're too immature and ignorant to see what we're trying to do.

(No offense towards Jake or Pro.)

Senpai please stop. I don't want you getting on someone's bad side.

Some people won't understand' date=' pro. It's all about them them them, and the 2 ppl that support, rather than what MOST OF US WANT. It's Communism, but it puts many in denial even though it's true. Just RP. Their way. Forget our fun, they're forcefully assimilating us and are too stubborn to realize that Basic isn't the problem.

[/quote']

And you're too immature and ignorant to see what we're trying to do.

(No offense towards Jake or Pro.)

What about me T_T I said I support Pro's idea since I get what he is saying.

He understands what you mean Gaara. He wasn't against you either, only Sempai. They do get the meaning of my words, they are going to talk about it. They do read what I write, and they take it into thought. They have to consider it. They are working for us, you just aren't seeing it Sempai. Understand that the Mods have very important jobs, and it's a lot tougher than what we are considering they do.

[/quote']

If you're not gonna stop jabroniing because you don't like it, stop role-playing.

[/quote']

It isn't funking communism, it is no where near the idea of communism.

Then as suggested just go somewhere else to RP, we aren't forcing you stay.

Also have you thought that you are too stubborn that improving isn't a problem?

Ok' date=' you know what! I havbe had ENOUGH of you degrading my faith, Phoenix! Either stop insulting people or remove that cross!

[/quote']

Don't be ignorant. Just because I make obvious insults and disagree with you doesn't make me any less a Christian.

Whatever...

I don't agree... But since mods are apparently God around here, l guess i'll go.

See? Everyone? Wish granted. Mods are god. What they say is absolute. Members are too scared to finish the job they so desperately wanted.

Lock: We can't even have a decent conversation, and try to be reasonable over the internet...

NZ, Rinne, kura-something, you win. You f*cking win.

There is only one argument we are having here, and it's about the ADVed Clause, which has been resolved. Now we are taking argument consideration about the Apprenticeship Clause, which we have been getting all-around support for. It looks like it is leading well. Now stop arguing with each other, because it is unnecessary and immature. We are on a Childrens and Older Forum, and I'm pretty sure none of you are the children.

Archived