Video Game Discussion

Frunk

Heres a duel that I dueled on my game. It`s my best one. I must`ve got lucky on the draw.I drawed Uria, raviel, and hamon. I also had 3 continuous spell cards in my hand. I layed al the continuous cards on the field (it doesnt matter what they are, they don`t have a part in this really.) then I summoned Hamon by destroying my continuous spell cards, and ended my turn. My opponnent layed 1 face down defense position monster and 3 face downs. I draw pot of greed and i layed it. I drawed heavy storm and Begone, Knave! so I layed heavy storm and Hamon attacked his card and it was destroyed. then he lost 1000 life points cause of Hamons effect. Then he drawed and layed 1 face down card and a face down monster card. and he ended his turn. I drawed another pot of greed and i layed it And I drawed 1 continuous trap card and slate warrior. I summoned slate warrior in attack mode and I layed 2 face downs. and I attacked with slate warrior and his card was destroyed then Hamon attacked him directly and i ended my turn. He layed a face down card and ended his turn. (lol) and I drawed archfiend soldier and I put it in attack position and ended my turn ( i want to lay Uria, and Raviel before I win) he layed a face down monster and ended his turn. I drawed another archfiend soldier and I summoned it. Then I sacrificed my slate warrior and my 2 archfiend soldiers to summon Raveil. And I ended my turn. He layed another fac down deffense position monster and ended his turn. I drawed raigeki and destroyed his monsters and ended my turn. He layed another face down monster and ended his turn. I drawed tower of babel and I layed it face down and i ended my turn. he didn`t do anything and ended his turn. I activated one of my traps when I layed a face down card. I activated another one of my traps by ending my turn. Then He drawed and layed a face down monster and ended his turn. I drawed slate warrior and I summoned it. I activated my other trap and then I summoned Uria! Then I used Raveils effect to destroy Uria and it gained 3000 attack points now it has 7000 attack. then I attacked with Hamon to his monster and then he lost 1000 life points. Then I attacked with Raveil and I won. I hope you liked my duel! Lol, right now I`m playing it and I have Uria and Hamon on the field lol... NOTE: i was dueling Raviel. The new gx god cards rock!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In PokeMon Crystal, I got to 242/250 before the cartrige glitched and I lost half my pokemon (traded my others onto Gold).

I could do it - I have a GameShark, incredible little device; Ever wanted infinite cash? Ever wanted a Mew? Ever wanted to actually teach your Blastoise Thunder? Get a Monster Brain! I got it off eBay, it does many, many things, including being able to COLORIZE old Pocket game (Yellow, Blue etc. are now in colour!), edit your name, rival's name, properties (Money, Badges, ID, PokeDex), Edit any monsters (So rename, change, level up (any and all stats like ATK, Speed, etc.), Edit your pack (i.e. Give yourself a million Master Balls). Anyway, that's not all it does, but that's all I can describe.

So - You can catch 'em all - By cheating!

Nevar! D:< FF's are great games!

Anyone here like Legend of Zelda?

I love all the games! -Fanboyism-

LoZ timeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4FwWwzcBoE Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG-bNpEwrDA Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZXq97GHhgA Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVSggFFo5F0 Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_tsK-RHFzg Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXN1BF65WjI Part 6

This is pretty cool for al the fans, even though i already know most of it XD

Kill gamesahrk!!! Yes' date=' I have one. they suck. I beat the game then I entered a cheat and I lost all my data and had to start all over. I don`t like gamesahrk because of that. It`s a waste of 30 dollars. I had to buy one book for about 15 dollars and a device for it for 15 dollars. Does gameshark work for anyone?

[/quote']

:lol: Notice how I said I could do it, I haven't yet, over using it (because it's cheap crap anyway) will just wear it out and it'll die. Besides which, what it the point, just play the game. It's like people who cheat at online tetris, grow some *daylights* and play the game properly.

(^ Not refering to you Loopy, but the Tetris cheaters)

Kill gamesahrk!!! Yes' date=' I have one. they suck. I beat the game then I entered a cheat and I lost all my data and had to start all over. I don`t like gamesahrk because of that. It`s a waste of 30 dollars. I had to buy one book for about 15 dollars and a device for it for 15 dollars. Does gameshark work for anyone?

[/quote']

:lol: Notice how I said I could do it, I haven't yet, over using it (because it's cheap crap anyway) will just wear it out and it'll die. Besides which, what it the point, just play the game. It's like people who cheat at online tetris, grow some *daylights* and play the game properly.

oh.

[/quote']

oh.

lol, I hate tetris anyways

Archived