Video Game Discussion

Frunk

not sure if this is true or if this has been already posted' date=' but i heard from a friend that he read in several places that the ps3 is Sony's last console and will soon drop out of the video game industry

[/quote']

Doubt its true (Couldn't find anything on google). And besides the PS3 is just starting to get good with some pretty sick exclusives. Some good games comming out are Lair, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank, and Metal Gear Solid 4

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Lies. People buy PS3s. I might not be a godly huge amount like when the Wii was first released, but still, a lot are being sold. Especially since the PS3 got a price drop.

I was really mad at some little kid when I was a GameStop earlier today. I was looking at PS2 games and a kid and his mother where looking at them too. The mother pointed at a game (Tales of the Abyss, which is awesome. It is soooo much better than Final Fantasy XII. If you haven't heard of it, its because FFXII stole all of its hype.) and the kid didn't wanted because "its not the Final Fantasy so it sucks". Me being a fan of the Tales series more than the Final Fantasy series was so pissed I might have punched that kid in the face and/or kicked him in the shins if his mom wasn't there. For all of the RPG fans out there: Just because it isn't made by Square Enix and isn't called Final Fantasy doesn't mean the game sucks.

I'm done. I just wanted to share that with everyone :)

I was really mad at some little kid when I was a GameStop earlier today. I was looking at PS2 games and a kid and his mother where looking at them too. The mother pointed at a game (Tales of the Abyss' date=' which is awesome. It is soooo much better than Final Fantasy XII. If you haven't heard of it, its because FFXII stole all of its hype.) and the kid didn't wanted because "its not the Final Fantasy so it sucks". For all of the RPG fans out there: Just because it isn't made by Square Enix and isn't called Final Fantasy doesn't mean the game sucks.

I'm done. I just wanted to share that with everyone :)

[/quote']

I'm a big fan of sony and agree with you there. Even though some of the final fantasy games werent even that good. Its not only square enix though I've played tons of games made by companies I've never heard of and they ranked up in my top favorite games. But if a company makes a ton of good games people are automatically going to assume they're better than others.

Me being a fan of the Tales series more than the Final Fantasy series was so pissed I might have punched that kid in the face and/or kicked him in the shins if his mom wasn't there.

LoL

Loopy, don't double post, just edit your last post

and Frunk, good, if you use your real deck, I suggest you to use DMO[(Duel Monsters Online) no ban list], or you want to use cards that aren't even released to the public, then use DMA 'R'[(Duel Monsters Advanced 'R'), only bad thing is that it's manual]

Loopy' date=' don't double post, just edit your last post

[/quote']

Yes, you have been here long enough. You should know that double posting is spammy and not cool.

Anyway, I ended up getting in a fight, or a shouting match, with my brother over Fire Emblem: Seima no Kouseki. (aka, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones). Basically, he said I could play it, then right before he handed it to me, he took it back and said he was going to go to bed. I just told him to let me borrow it, but he said no and he didn't want me to play it because I might erase all of his stuff. Not that I would. But he did erase my save that had 90+ hours on Final Fantasy X and all of my saves on Tales of Symphonia (one of them had over 160 hours). So my dad stepped in, and just told me to wait until morning, but my brother said he wouldn't let me play it anyway. Then, to releave stress, I played DDR Max 2 and almost got a "AA" on Break Down! on Heavy with 1.5x speed. I ended up falling apart at the end and got a "C". ( I don't know why I explained all of this.)

So bad news: My brother won't let me play his game and now I have to pay $30 on a game we already own. :x

Good news: I almost got a "AA" on Break Down! :)

Loopy' date=' don't double post, just edit your last post

[/quote']

Yes, you have been here long enough. You should know that double posting is spammy and not cool.

Anyway, I ended up getting in a fight, or a shouting match, with my brother over Fire Emblem: Seima no Kouseki. (aka, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones). Basically, he said I could play it, then right before he handed it to me, he took it back and said he was going to go to bed. I just told him to let me borrow it, but he said no and he didn't want me to play it because I might erase all of his stuff. Not that I would. But he did erase my save that had 90+ hours on Final Fantasy X and all of my saves on Tales of Symphonia (one of them had over 160 hours). So my dad stepped in, and just told me to wait until morning, but my brother said he wouldn't let me play it anyway. Then, to releave stress, I played DDR Max 2 and almost got a "AA" on Break Down! on Heavy with 1.5x speed. I ended up falling apart at the end and got a "C". ( I don't know why I explained all of this.)

So bad news: My brother won't let me play his game and now I have to pay $30 on a game we already own. :x

Good news: I almost got a "AA" on Break Down! :)

sorry, I was going to delete my last one but I fell asleep.

Hmm, now we are talking about Zelda. The only Zelda games I've ever liked were Ocarina(sp?) of Time and Majora's Mask. I've never played any of the SNES, NES, or any of the Gameboy Zelda games. I didn't like Wind Waker because I stopped playing it multipal times for some reason and got lost when ever I started playing again. I was at some Temple of Wind, I though I was a little too far to just start over on another file. I played Twilight Princess at a Gamestop and at my friends house and didn't really like that much.

If Link is one floor lower then Mario.... and Mario is drugged with mushrooms and stars..... beware Link!

Link has so many weapons and techniques mario would stand no chance. The best mario could do would be try and jump on links head. And Link isnt even in the same building as mario. Links building is bigger, and better

Archived