Official Pokemon Black and White thread. (loads of new info with lots of spoilers)

Machoke

How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?

• under 50
    • over 50
    • under 100
    • over 100
    • more than 150

Absol needs an evo bad.

Also' date=' they better come up with better names than Black and White. Like Graphite or Obsidian for Black, and maybe Quartz for White.

[/quote']

Black = Dark = Abso. Absol can get an evo.

Don't you love that logic.

IMO Black and White is a cool title.

I do love that logic. <3

They're...okay. But due to racial issues in America they might be renamed.

I know, but if people make a big deal about the color black it will just show how far we've come in handling race issues.

What could they rename it.

Pokemon Obsidian and.....Marble/Chert?

THANK YOU. <3

Obsidian is awesomesauce. I don't know what they would rename White though.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absol needs an evo bad.

Also' date=' they better come up with better names than Black and White. Like Graphite or Obsidian for Black, and maybe Quartz for White.

[/quote']

Black = Dark = Abso. Absol can get an evo.

Don't you love that logic.

IMO Black and White is a cool title.

I do love that logic. <3

They're...okay. But due to racial issues in America they might be renamed.

I know, but if people make a big deal about the color black it will just show how far we've come in handling race issues.

What could they rename it.

Pokemon Obsidian and.....Marble/Chert?

THANK YOU. <3

Obsidian is awesomesauce. I don't know what they would rename White though.

Marble/Chert? D:

Don't neg me or anything' date=' BUT WTF IS UU AND OU?!?!?!?!

Marowak does NOT need an evolution. He is already awesome. Sometimes when they make pokemon evolve, they ruin it. Look at Electabuzz. Electivire was terrible. Magmortar I can deal with. Dunsparce =BIG YES Because I imagine it to be some huge... sand... dragon... snake thingy... =DDDD I am getting sick of baby evolutions. Get into the awesome pokemon. Farfetch'd would be awesome. Arcanine does not need an evolution. There would be a slight possibility that they could ruin it. And for some reason I can imagine people saying " EVERYONE, IT IS THE FOURTH LEGENDARY DOG!!! " ¬ _¬ ;

Well, Someone agrees with me for once!

A simple way to explain it is as a level for how good a pokemon is. OU pokemon on the best while NU pokemon are the worse.

NU > OU

Thta was my idea for light-type Pokemon. Light moves could be "Solar Rays"' date=' "Sunlight" for healing, and "Moon Shards".

[/quote']

Why would they make Sunlight when we already have Morning Sun?

Zoroak(w/e) is the Pokemon Black.

We need a Pokemon WuHite.

Me thinks they might copy the TCG and include Light as a type? O' date='o

Liek srsly, LIGHT attacks would be able to Super Effective agenst DARK.

It would be lulz

[/quote']

And Dark would be Super Effective against Light too.

wait, what if they made a Light/Dark Pokemon if they made light-types?

That'd be strange:

Charon, the Chaos Pokemon.

Charon live in shadows, but oddly enough, will sunbathe when sleepy. When exposed to darkness, only half it's body can be seen, and vice versa with sunlight.

._.'

God, I hope they don't make a Light type. Electric fits that fine, IMO.

I still want a Absol evo. And a few other pokemon that I can't remember the name of currently.

I want to know the Gym Leaders now that Owen said something. I hope they don't make the first gym Rock, but they probably will.

Maybe they should change at LEAST to Ground. That's my idea. If I chaose it:

1. Ground

2. Water

3. Bug

4. Fighting

5. Fire

6. Electric

7. Steel

8. Grass

Also, usually, theres a key to which starter to pick:

1. Will it gain a new type that will make it normal/super-effective against my rival?

2. Will it stand well against te GL's?

3. Will the evo. be stupid or end up OU/Uber?

Thats why people pick the wrong starters. They consider 2 and 3 but not 1.

1. N/A

2. N/A

3. Sceptile

4. Tortrra/Infernape

I will be mad if they don't continue this. It makes the game that much easier.

God' date=' I hope they don't make a Light type. Electric fits that fine, IMO.

I still want a Absol evo. And a few other pokemon that I can't remember the name of currently.

I want to know the Gym Leaders now that Owen said something. I hope they don't make the first gym Rock, but they probably will.

[/quote']

A light-type would be awesome actually. It should be super effective against ghost and dark types.

[/quote']

A light-type would be awesome actually. It should be super effective against ghost and dark types.

Still I don't want one. Like I said, electric fits it just fine. A light type would make me dislike these games just a bit.

[/quote']

what would be super effective to it, Dark and Dragon?

[/quote']

My Spiritomb has just become useless.

Damn.

Spiritomb can easily become cheap, what other PKMN has no weakness?

Let's see 17 types, 153 possible combos. Only 1 has no weakness whatsoever. CHEAP!

In G/S, i remember something besides fighting was good vs Dark, i think it was Poison. Not sure. They got rid of it now, even in HG/SS

Spiritomb can easily become cheap' date=' what other PKMN has no weakness?

Let's see 17 types, 153 possible combos. Only 1 has no weakness whatsoever. CHEAP!

In G/S, i remember something besides fighting was good vs Dark, i think it was Poison. Not sure. They got rid of it now, even in HG/SS

[/quote']

Sableye doesn't have any weaknesses either. >_>

But seriously, they both have less then formidable stats and their movesets are somewhat crappy. I think the no weaknesses thing is a good way to make up for that.

Spiritomb and Sableye do have weaknesses if you know anything about Pokemon. They're both weak against Fighting. lrn2foresight

Also, I want the champion to use Dark types, with his/her (preferably her) main Pokemon being Zoroark or an Absol evo.

Archived