Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, I kinda like the scraggly look on me. Plus no one's told me otherwise except you.

As someone who often has a similar amount of facial hair due to simply not being bothered to shave, it's kinda growing on me too (if you'll pardon the pun). I find it's nice either way, but after shaving I always feel like a different person.

Anyway, I came here to post a pic of me, so here's two.

[spoiler=Taken about a month apart]

og9vgip.jpg

1890536_10202474456214213_61944522857512

(please ignore my inability to pose when I'm drunk)

Not gonna lie, I kinda like the scraggly look on me. Plus no one's told me otherwise except you.

Maybe you should try to take one nice picture after shaving it. Even if I'm the only person who told you, maybe you'll think it's nice, too, after seeing it right next to your "before" image. Or you won't and you'll be able to confirm you like it better after actually trying being shaved out.

Maybe you should try to take one nice picture after shaving it. Even if I'm the only person who told you, maybe you'll think it's nice, too, after seeing it right next to your "before" image. Or you won't and you'll be able to confirm you like it better after actually trying being shaved out.

I've shaved and compared looks many times, and I can confirm that I like the scraggly look better. Only reason why I shave is because it gets itchy and distracting, which right now it isn't.

Archived