Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's better if you don't make yourself look like an idiot in the first place.

Considering the conversation was more relevant to my degree than my appearance, you're implying that you even have a say in this.

EDIT: So Asa is the member above my picture, which makes Hina's comment make much more sense, but doesn't make it any less Hina.

Considering the conversation was more relevant to my degree than my appearance, you're implying that you even have a say in this.

EDIT: So Asa is the member above my picture, which makes Hina's comment make much more sense, but doesn't make it any less Hina.

The importance of my input doesn't disqualify my capability of making it nor the fact that it managed to actually do something it couldn't have if I really didn't have a say (which is what just happened).

Their name isn't even currently "Asa."

But I know who you were referring to, so that's irrelevant. I'm humiliated, I admit, but I'm lucky that I'm drunk enough to tolerate the fact that it was you who I was humiliated by.

I wasn't doing it to humiliate you. You initially made an error so I tried to tell you you did and you replied in that way, so I did what I did.

I wasn't doing it to humiliate you. You initially made an error so I tried to tell you you did and you replied in that way, so I did what I did.

Yes, you did, but considering you have a tenancy to provoke me, even if it's inadvertently, I tend to respond in an angry manner, which I still see every reason to. You've managed to build a reputation primarily by messing with people's emotions in an innocent fashion, which may or may not have a different meaning between people, but to me, it just means you're compensating for a sh*tty life. Iow, you're just desperate for attention and you take advantage of that by acting feminine and raising boners, and that pisses me off.

This may or may not be true on your end, but that's just the vibe I get from you, which is why I don't like you.

I'm not going to make really personal claims here. It's not the business of most people and you're apparently drunk to an extent. I'm not feminine at all, though.

Anyway, I don't really care what my reputation becomes as long as a few particular people can stay close. If you feel the same way even during a clear mind, feel free to continue saying whatever you want about me as publicly as you please, or keep it to yourself. Do and feel whatever you want.

Thar, you're a cutie, just saying.

Asa, that's a nice picture, but you look sad. :(

I only really look sad because I was thinking of other stuff and I didn't realize the picture was taken until afterwards, though surprise pictures are one of the only ways of getting a picture of me.

I'm not going to make really personal claims here. It's not the business of most people and you're apparently drunk to an extent. I'm not feminine at all, though.

Anyway, I don't really care what my reputation becomes as long as a few particular people can stay close. If you feel the same way even during a clear mind, feel free to continue saying whatever you want about me as publicly as you please, or keep it to yourself. Do and feel whatever you want.

For the record, I wasn't drunk enough for my verbal judgement to be cloudy. I still don't like you, and the vibe you give off still makes me uncomfortable when you're around.

Though it was pretty immature of me to lash out like I did, and I say that for all the other times I did before. So with that, I apologize. However, if you would avoid doing the same to me (even if it means just not commenting on anything I say), I would greatly appreciate it. In fact, don't even respond to this. Just read it and acknowledge it, and hopefully we can avoid any further arguments, regardless of idiocy.

@Lunar: I think everyone else said it all. :)

Archived