Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=random bus selfie, haircut seems to be treating me well.]hJ2sDtc.jpg

Also, Aix, the source picture I used for him had shorter hair than yours shows. I believe it is due to a change in character design between Index and Railgun. Of course, the back is all wrong, but my hair around there has not been that long since that one time I had a girfriend (she wouldn't let me cut it, bleh.) In any case, I think between the contacts, hair color, shirt, and laugh I have been practicing all week, I should be about set.

its in a language I've created(something most don't know, atleast until I'll release my book to the market and take it to a translator as my English is not my main language). and it means "Count Dracula". it is in Halloween btw.

oh and your last pic; nice, you looks great (well at least my 16 years old sister insists you do and I guess you are about her age) I, as well, think it is your best pic so far (hair, gaze etc...)  

The reason the picture is dark was because it was taken at 8 in the morning, and I look terrible. I hate getting my picture taken but I will always have to get it taken at some point so eh. Also first time taking a selfie, so that is another reason it is terrible.

[spoiler=Picture (large)]L9mSksD.jpg

[spoiler=Think of this picture, only more teenage-looking; this is what I look like]

2s8lf0w.jpg

What do you expect; I'm named after a Yugioh card, and one that has some pairings going on.

I̸̲̫͍̒T͓̜̱͝ͅ ̼̟̊͑̎̅͂͜I͉̼̞̺̭ͧ̕S͇͈͊͢ ̶̠̘̖̙̝̪̻N̞̝͓̖͕ͨ͂̅̅̾O͘T͉̪͌͛͌ͩ͡ ̜̝͔̀͑̏̀Ḧ́AͣṞ̲̲̮͈͇̈͗͊̄̚D̨̲̜̤͉̫̓ͥ̉ͭͩ ̝̘̜͙̓͛̈́ͩ͑ͅT̠͒̈̿O͕͓͋͑ ̖͂ͧ̒̒̉͡P̙̼̻̫̤̠Ơ̖̬̖̜̭̙̜ͫ͆̃͐S͉̮̫̪ͤͮ̇ͩ̇ͭ̚ͅT̢̹̦͙̞̞͍̆ͭ̒̒ͅ ̣̟̭͑̍̈́ͤ̄ͭ̈͠Ä͕̟͎̰ ̐ͬ͆PÍ̮̻C͔̩͈͔̰͖ͬͭ̐͐Ṭ͍͙͉̗U̸̩͉͔̯̯ͯͭ͛̓͆ͥ͒R͉̠̄̈́ͦ̂ͯ̔E ̗̝̩̅̀͂O҉̥̺̭̠͔͇̯F͚͕̠͙ͭ͆ͮ ̸̑Y̶͓̗̘̣͋Ȍͬ͂ͭ͡U͑̉R̰̘̼̳̺̝S̤̠͖̰̺͔͕̐̄E̷̥̰͓̋ͮ̃̆L̙̺̺͇̼̺̙̅F̰͖̙͙̠ͯ̑̈͊͟ ̗̫̝̫́ͪ͢A̶͉̦͉̜̻͐͛̋ͣN͗D̵̞͈͕̪͉̔ ̶̪͆̉̆Y̨ͪ̏ͥͯͬ̀E͚͚̭̓̆̐͋̀T̈ͤ̉ ͯ̆͐͋ͪY̤̪̪̐O̶̹͒̾͑U͔̗̥͓͉ͥͣ͂̒͐͌̆Ṛ͔͇̻̙̗͍̉̏̑ ͎̱̙ͥ̒̆M͎̠͙͓̝̠̮̋͆ͥ̇O̴̹̝̭̝̙͎͙T̸̼ͯͯ̈ͫͨͫ̊HE̶̹̪͉̟͚͎ͣR̸̝̳̬̜̺̈̾̎̾̓͗ ̈́̀͊C̷͓̮͔̩ͧ̈́O̗̼̭̼̝͙͠U̔̃̎̓͋͡L̸D͔̺̜͔̻͚̈́͛͆͋ ̝̱̱̜̦̬ͯ͌ͭ̔N͈͙̣͙̓͒ͧ̃ͦ̀O̍̇҉̙͇T̸͙̱̊ ͚̺̠̲̯̘̄͒ͪͨ̀ͅL̜̰̯͋ͩͥO̬̪̅̄Ǒͦ̐̃̇͏̟̩̣̣̹͉̟K̟̠͇͓͒͋ͣ̓͛͡ ̪̺̹̮ͯ̂͗ͮ̑͢Ă̶̞̭͉̄N͇̈ͪͩY̙̟̱ͅM̲̲̯͈͖̜ͣ̿́̀Oͨͩ͐͊̓҉͓̖̞̙͎̹͇R̼̺̳̮͖̞ͨͬ̊ͪ͋̊Ẽ͍͈̐ͫ̒ͬ͋̚ͅ ͅY̷̪ͨO̫ͣ͐ͣ͆̀Ư̘ͫT̝̞̻̦͍͔̮͋̎͒H̘͍̲̱̲̪̓̿ͨF̞̹̤ͯUͫ̈ͥ͆̾L͙̳͋̉̍ͫ̓̊ ̪ͅȀ̠̠ͫ̒ͯͯͪ̀̚N̎͊ͤ̄ͫḌ̡̹̯̮ͫ̍ ̺̜̯̖̎ͧͦ̇́͊B̯̻ͩͧ̈́͌̂ͯR̗̦̃̊͡I͗ͦ͛ͧ̂͛L̮̠̪̬̳̹̖̈́ͤ͛̑̇L̗̲̝̀I̧͙̿ͣͣͬ̑ͩͅḀ̷̯ͦN͈̩͔̙͈ͣ̒͡T̞̊ͧͬ̄.͈̥̙͗̕

[spoiler=prepare to cream ur corn]10511084_703814439699345_308598385745499

Hottest person on YCM, obv. And Mountain Dew so it's the best photo ever taken.

Did you legitimately just apply a funking color splash, you've got to be funking with me kid. 

I didn't raise you and teach you the art of graphic design so you can go around applying shitty effects. 

Dammit. I have been defeated in the selfie wars, through use clever color-filtering and caffeinated bevarages.

You had no chance, sorry if you had some hope. ;)

Did you legitimately just apply a f***ing color splash, you've got to be f***ing with me kid. 

I didn't raise you and teach you the art of graphic design so you can go around applying shitty effects.

HAHAHAHHAHA NIGHT IM SORRY IT WAS FOR SOMETHING IN MY MOUNTAIN DEW PROJECT THING AND I GOT DARED TO

Archived