Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

It's been a long trip - reading through this thread brings back a lot of memories, some of them painful, and some of them happy. 

[spoiler=Me, circa not myself]

15z5p9v.jpg

79IjY.jpg

Good lord.  These pictures are from a time where I was just a mental wreck, yeah.  I was so confused about myself and who I was.  I think they're from 2011.  Fastforward a couple years;  it's now 2014, almost 2015, and I'm so much more happier than I was back then.

YCM has been a fantastic piece of my life, and I've discovered so much about myself in the time that I've been here.

I would upload some pictures of myself today, but I felt like resorting to some nostalgia instead, to let me see just how far I've come.  It's both exciting and terrifying for me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

[spoiler=Latest Pic (repost)]r4w8TW4.jpg

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*insert all past positive comments here*

*double them*

I'm really happy things have worked out for you. :) Seriously it's a very wonderful thing.

Thank you so very much.

While perusing through the past posts of this thread, I saw you!  Specifically, I saw Agro being a bit of a dick to you, and I defended you.  I KNEW I recognized you!

Thank you so very much.

While perusing through the past posts of this thread, I saw you!  Specifically, I saw Agro being a bit of a dick to you, and I defended you.  I KNEW I recognized you!

You're very very welcome.

Haha......I think I actually remember that, oh boy. Well thanks for that from the future. :)

Oh, also. One more thing. I just know things are gonna get even better, so you had better stick around to keep us updated.

Archived