ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

I'm back from my vacation. Will the new comic be like the first one with the stuff pasted together, or will it be drawn? If it will be drawn, I can just post the drawings I have of the cards I haven't finished. If it will be pasted like the previous, then I cannot finish it yet because I am not satisfied with the pictures...

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've only ever played White and Soulsilver.
[color=blue]Soulsilver[/color] being my first and favorite out of the two. Things I like better about it:
-Your top pokemon can go with you outside and you can talk with it =D
-You have 16 badges instead of just 8. So the story takes a little longer.
-Other than the league and gym challenges, there are other activities I have fun with like the pokethlon, the table game where you have to evade touching bombs, and other simple stuff like that. I haven't seen much of it in the White one except for the musical, but hmmm.. that one doesn't appeal me the same.
-Even though everyone says the pokewalker sucks, I kind of like carrying it around with my Centret =P
-I can actually play most of this game with the DS stick if I wanted to and since I'm not a veteran used to the old way of just pressing buttons, I actually do. At least for parts like games and battles. This is relevant because a friend's Pearl version I tried has very limited use for it, if any. Which is the same case for my White Version (I pretty much can only use it during battle when selecting the attack, but game is forcing me to get used to press the buttons like everyone else). I just find it odd coming from games meant for a portable videogame console meant to feature that tact-sensitive screen as its main appeal.

Better thinks about White would obviously be the graphics and the ability to connect easier with other trainers for battle or trades. I said "graphics" but I still can't completely get over that little fact that all of the player's party's pokemon look pixel-like when close up even though the scenery has good animations. I wonder if that's on purpose....

Although I still don't really have much experience. I'm even very slow when passing the games

[quote name='Fuzzie' timestamp='1304560804' post='5188798']
Heh, I'm one of those "veterans" of which you speak. I still have my old black and white game boy, and my red, crystal, ruby, and sapphire cartridges. IMO there's too many bright colors in the new ones, and the music is annoying...it gives me a headache.
[/quote]

But, but, but I like colors D=

BTW, after buying my first Pokemon game (Soulsilver), I started to notice the huge amount of people in my surroundings that also played it (or the Heartgold version) O_o ... I just didn't notice any of them before. When I got the White version, I got a more solid idea when looking at the wireless screen and counting up to fifteen people in the list. Which meant that 15 other people were playing the same console with the same game around the area I was in. Even when I left school at 6pm, there were at least 3.

This guy I play Yugioh with, he always get the pokemon games as soon as they reach here (or even before that, buying via internet). He has Diamond (or pearl, or platinum, don't know), Heartgold (or soulsilver) and now both Black & White... I didn't knew police officers gained so much money...

@Fuzzie: Its amazing the amount of people at college level playing pokemon games at school grounds yes ^v^

@Saikano:Are you telling me you play yugioh with a police officer? xD
That sounds like fun. If I win [s]I'll get sent to the shadow realm/ be sent to the netherworld/ My sould will be trapped forever/[/s] I'll spend night in prison. ;D

@?:This is a random comment, but...
I've been listening this song for a while :P Its not new at all but rather classic from my region. Feel free to comment on my weird/bad music taste? =D Band is classic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBFs28dZz-k

[quote name='Fuzzie' timestamp='1304975426' post='5199173']
Can't liie, I don't really like it. I don't know why, but the fact that it's in Spanish bothers me...I might like an English version, though...I do like the melody.
[/quote]

Lol not only did I know, but I was expecting you to say that xD
I'm amused...

Translated tittle : Day 0
In the song, I'm not sure how to accurately translate it. But I guess something that gets close would be someone with amnesia (no memories at all). Or at least its being singed from that point of view.

Anyways... speaking of something else. I've been unable to the the proper scan for that drawing I did at DA last time >.<"
but I want to draw something different already. xD Well... its finished regardless..

Tittle=title
singed=sung

I hope you don't mind me correcting you. If you do I can stop, but I just thought I'd help.

Anyways, while we are all getting done with our decks, I'll probably be writing a Pokemon fan-fic. Because THAT'S never been done before. XD

Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer pokemon from games like Sapphire, Ruby, Red, Crystal, and Leaf Green onto Diamond and/or Pearl? I want to play with my team throughout all the games. It would be awesome.

Police officers around here used to play Goyo Guardian.Around here, you need to get a job to play Yugioh if you don't want to always stay with a Structure deck. No one's parents will spend money in such evil activities, as everybody knows, those things are all about sex, drugs and satan...

Well, you disliked a song because it was in spanish, and that's the language most songs are in the radios around here...

SC players? What's SC?

To transfer pokemon from GBA to DS, you need to place the GBA cart in the GBA slot of the DS. You need a regular DS or a DS lite. I think other models don't have GBA slot...

This has all the details...
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pal_Park

[quote name='Fuzzie' timestamp='1305322408' post='5206154']
SC=Starcraft

Cools. Can Platinum trade with SS/HG? and can HG and SS trade with B and W?
[/quote]

If I remember correctly...
you can't.

I read something about being able to move them from HG/SS to B/W but they won't be able to go back.

Can I join? I'll post an example later, but its gonna be an old, suckish drawing because I mostly draw at scool and never brings back and scan in them. I drawed a scarecrow and started with a drawing of Masterchief dying today. Looks pretty epic.

Archived