ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Tuxo' timestamp='1297897544' post='5012870']
I can make part of you Grup I made this card in my vacations:

[spoiler='Older Machina Monster'][img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9346/techgenusdragunic.png[/img][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Holy...! O_O
I mean... that looks good xD
I have no complains ^-^
For the look of things I think other members are also welcoming you =D

in my opinion, it sounds good as a multi-club activity, but saying that to them... I don't like it Fuzzie u_u we don't want monopoly either.
If you actually tell them they have to either accept the challenge or become part of us, then I'm out myself... -_-"

Everyone's seems so ready to pick up their weapons and start a war that I was considering friendly rivalry might be a good thing for both the clubs, as it will get us more popularity, and possibly more members.

On the other hand, if we ask them to join us and we they accept, we just got a good amount of good new members who not only will increase our activity, but we will also see some new art which we all don't post enough of because we are busy (And that's not sarcasm, it's sadly true and I understand).

We could always do nothing. That could result in them asking us to join them, them challenging us, or the mods closing one of us down.

I won't do anything until I hear your feedback first, but when I say that, I only get one or two responses. I want to hear the opinion of everyone here. Remember that your opinion isn't wrong unless you don't say it.

I am not actually suggesting a war, but a "war" that both parts involved agree playing with; and moving both clubs slighly more near the spotlight. Having them join us will not work, and will only end with them asking us to join them, and we refusing... The best thing would be just to be afiliated with them, and accepting them as another club that happens to have the same focus as ours.

A challenge different of a war would actually be better for the reputation of both clubs. Let's challenge them to a drawing contest...

[quote name='Fuzzie' timestamp='1298517673' post='5030624']
I want to see what sleepy thinks about it first. He seemed very opposed to the idea of war, and I'm wondering if he'll think differently about competition.
[/quote]

Why is my opinion so important? =D
As I said before, if I disagree with something, I'm just saying I would not like to take part on it (if that was the case that is), but my participating or not is irrelevant to what the other members of this club want to do.

I'm actually liking the sound of it from the last few comments so far ^-^
I'm tempted to participate myself, [s]if we ever get to[/s] when we get to some concrete agreement with the other club... or something..

We challenge them. If they decline, we win. If they accept, let's say 3 members of each club will pm one person 1 drawing each. That person will make a topic in Graphic Competitions or somewhere. The first post will have all the submitted drawings. It will have a poll. People who comment at the thread can vote for 1 drawing in the poll. When a certain date is reached, the total votes reached by the drawings of each team will be compared, and the club with a higher total will be declared winner. The winner will get nothing.

[quote name='Clear Mind' timestamp='1298937703' post='5042247']
Woah, what'd I miss over the past week? ._.
[/quote]

Basically there is another artist club on ycm, and we are thinking of challenging them to a contest of some sort.

Archived