ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

But we'd have to keep that on the DL, as, otherwise, people would sit and play it for hours and just to spoil future characters. XD

Also, @sleepy/everyone: Sleepy, stop working on the manga for now. I want to have everyone finish their decks before we start the manga.

As for the list of characters:

Nikki - I need to find his cards again, but his character is in, otherwise.

Chase - Same deal as Nikki.

Charr - 'nuff said.

Mike - I still need his deck, but as far as I know he's still in.

Rea - Most of her deck is finished; possibly all of it. I'll have to check.

Fog - We still need someone to complete her deck. It is a water/thunder deck, in case someone is interested.

Dailiege - same as Nikki and Chase.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't see my content either =/ (although its good that its happening to someone else. I thought I was banned or something [I've never been so I don't know what it "feels" like])

@Jupiterstorm:
Welcome and sorry in advance if you don't see your name in the first post yet. I'll update the place when I have a little more time..... I'm only supposed to be turning off the computer right now ^-^"
For the mean time, feel free to talk to the other members and/or post pics if you like.

We would win. We have seniority.

But I just checked it out, and...they have more activity. Because they actually post stuff every day. Remember when we used to be like that? -_-"

They aren't that bad of artists either...hey...I have an idea.

First of all, ATTENTION SLEEPY. I need you to take down the "remake" from the title. It makes us look like we copied them. Second of all, since I am on here far more than you are now and my birthday is coming up soon, why don't you let me have the power over the club back as a birthday present? I think it may work out quite nicley.

Okay, so...my idea is...why don't we have them...join us? I wanted to ask you guys about it before I ask them. We'd have SO much more activity. What do you think?

[quote name='Fuzzie' timestamp='1297723303' post='5009097']
We would win. We have seniority.

But I just checked it out, and...they have more activity. Because they actually post stuff every day. Remember when we used to be like that? -_-"

They aren't that bad of artists either...hey...I have an idea.

First of all, ATTENTION SLEEPY. I need you to take down the "remake" from the title. It makes us look like we copied them. Second of all, since I am on here far more than you are now and my birthday is coming up soon, why don't you let me have the power over the club back as a birthday present? I think it may work out quite nicley.

Okay, so...my idea is...why don't we have them...join us? I wanted to ask you guys about it before I ask them. We'd have SO much more activity. What do you think?
[/quote]

I've never took any power from you to begin with =/
My ideal place here is with you remaining as leader (because I don't like important positions, I'd rather do "support" positions). One reason for me making this remake was that the first post be organized xD
As for the tittle.. ok on it.

About that last new member. I want to make sure so, I'll add him as soon as he posts again ^-^

EDIT:
Almost forgot to mention this but, no I do not think we would win a challenge against a successful club as we are. Lets train =0

I have a Valentine's drawing to show everyone but lets hope I can submit it before the day is actually over in my time zone (or before I fall asleep due to lack of rest recently)

Fuzzie:
Club Name Change... Check.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1297753798' post='5010008']
I've never took any power from you to begin with =/
My ideal place here is with you remaining as leader (because I don't like important positions, I'd rather do "support" positions). One reason for me making this remake was that the first post be organized xD
[/quote]

I know, it was more of a joke, but still. You have more power over the first post than I do, which is what I was talking about.

Why don't we go back to this: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/87833-arcane-legion-of-the-divine-ycm-revolutionary-artists/page__st__5860 thread to do that, and to prove our seniority? It isn't locked. We can lock this one.

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1297791049' post='5010467']
What do you mean by inviting them to join us? Like the members joining our club, merging the clubs or just affiliating?
[/quote]

I mean all of their members become a part of the ALD.

Maybe some will like being in both clubs. Or do you mean like all of them abandoning that thread and continue here what they were doing?
[i]
Why don't we go back to this: http://forum.yugiohc.../page__st__5860 thread to do that, and to prove our seniority? It isn't locked. We can lock this one.[/i]

That thread is not working very well anymore. It will not appear when an user looks at his content, the oldest posts are all scrambled and it has that bug that makes new post not appear until a new page appears...

Or just continue here. I mean, I might not have the time to comment that often but I do check the club at least every 2 days. You only need to tell me what needs to be put in the first post and I'll edit it as soon as possible. I won't even arge about any change anymore (my experimental period already ended and failed to atract new members even though at least we survived as a club and that counts xD )
Just PM me what you would post in the first post and I'll duplicate it.
I'll go to class right now but plz tell me what you think of that when I come back ^-^
And don't worry, I don't intend to take over the club or anything lol.

Archived