ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't make those sprites. Those are from a DS fighting game that includes Yugi among the fighters. That's the character of which I am thinking replacing the sprites with ones edited or made from zero that look like our manga characters.

That's a good idea and you have all my support, Fuzzie. You can use the ones I made. I can offer no help from here because my country has already it's own crisis...

You live in Paraguay, if my memory serves me well. It doesn't, so I thought I'd doublecheck. What's going on there?

I probably would sell them on eBay, but I need other's approval first.

Also, in case you haven't checked out the rules for ALD Manga Deck making, read here please: http://yugiohald.createmybb3.com/showthread.php?tid=26&pid=145#pid145

Be sure to wear your off. It kind of sounds like what we had during WWI, the Spanish Flu...except a little less severe. Probably more like the H1N1 breakout here, except more deadly than that. Good luck with that. Mosquitoes are becoming more and more mutated. They probably have evolved more in the last hundred years than throughout the rest of their history...

What happens during a sanity alert, anyways?

The federals can enter your property and, if they have to clean the mosquito breeding places, they make the owner of the place pay. Right now the public hospitals have no room for more people with fever, so the government will pay the private hospitals to allow sick people in. An asteroid is about to hit my neighborhood and the gates of hell are opening under my feet right now, apparently. But we are already in autumn, so when the temperature decreases enough, the mosquitos will die and we will have one less problem...

Asteroid? That's awesome.

And that paying for the federals to do stuff to your property is unconstitutional...but I guess that doesn't matter much, as I am think of the US Constitution...

Unfortunately, viruses can live for very long periods of time if the conditions are right, so you're probably going to have another outbreak in the Summer...I hope the mosquitoes don't carry the influenza over here...

Archived