ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1287462271' post='4717117']

WELCOME BACK!!!!!
Are you in San Diego? :0
I'm obviously trying to hide my gender as well as I can by switching from female to male in my profiles in all sorts of websites around the internet. Also, my English is not as good spoken as it is written... I feel weird, REALLY weird with the idea of meeting someone in person from the club ^-^"

BUT, I think I might agree?... *gulp* >.<"
I think?... *still thinking*...
When you said "gorgeous" I immediately realized I'm not the person you are looking for xD You are going to get really disappointed lol.

[/quote]

Yup. I'm in San Diego.
I was joking about the assistant thing. Although I though it would be fun to meet up with someone in the club. (^_^)
Do think about it. And please, I think you'd be the more disappointed person when you see me. LOL XD

Oh, and thanks for still supporting my amateur work. (namely Saikano) :)
Hope you guys are doing better than I am.

[quote name='Blamonchesix' timestamp='1287637169' post='4722481']
Yup. I'm in San Diego.
I was joking about the assistant thing. Although I though it would be fun to meet up with someone in the club. (^_^)
Do think about it. And please, I think you'd be the more disappointed person when you see me. LOL XD

Oh, and thanks for still supporting my amateur work. (namely Saikano) :)
Hope you guys are doing better than I am.
[/quote]

Somehow xD that post makes me curious too.
I'll say ok. ^-^" (feels weird)
Let's see... somewhere some when somewhat...

Places I pass by at some point of the week are all near Trolley or bus Stations... Chula Vista Center (H Street), Southwestern College (Chula Vista Campus), Plaza Bonita (mainly at Borders xD), Palomar St. (Trolley Station or near Target), San Ysidro (Trolley Station and its surroundings).. everywhere else is by the other side of the border.

Maybe at some Starbucks or something. ¬_¬" question is when.

And hold my data as a secret. I'm not a kidnapper or anything but, just don't ^-^". Also, my English will disappoint you. I understand it, I speak it, I write it and all, but I am way more quiet in real life than what my writing over the internet suggests.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1287717201' post='4724963']
Somehow xD that post makes me curious too.
I'll say ok. ^-^" (feels weird)
Let's see... somewhere some when somewhat...

Places I pass by at some point of the week are all near Trolley or bus Stations... Chula Vista Center (H Street), Southwestern College (Chula Vista Campus), Plaza Bonita (mainly at Borders xD), Palomar St. (Trolley Station or near Target), San Ysidro (Trolley Station and its surroundings).. everywhere else is by the other side of the border.

Maybe at some Starbucks or something. ¬_¬" question is when.

And hold my data as a secret. I'm not a kidnapper or anything but, just don't ^-^". Also, my English will disappoint you. I understand it, I speak it, I write it and all, but I am way more quiet in real life than what my writing over the internet suggests.
[/quote]

PLAZA BONITA? BORDERS? Maybe we've seen each other but didn't notice. LOL
OK. That would be the place then. XD As for when, I'm not sure. I'm more concerned about the time of day.
Don't be so modest. Just be yourself and everything will turn out alright. (If I somehow disappoint, I'm saying sorry now in advance ) ^_^

[quote name='Blamonchesix' timestamp='1287782955' post='4726566']
PLAZA BONITA? BORDERS? Maybe we've seen each other but didn't notice. LOL
OK. That would be the place then. XD As for when, I'm not sure. I'm more concerned about the time of day.
Don't be so modest. Just be yourself and everything will turn out alright. (If I somehow disappoint, I'm saying sorry now in advance ) ^_^
[/quote]

That depends. You are not that guy that hangs around near the manga section and starts talking to people randomly right? xD He always catches me with my guard down and I answer to his question, then I simply have learned to walk away O_o

Probably we have not seen each other this semester, I have only been there twice since the end of Summer vacations.

Plaza Bonita will be xD
Either near the manga section or around that mini cafeteria. Any day of the week that is not Sunday works for me (there are no buses to take me there on Sundays, or so I have heard, I don't want to take the risk to find out. Two+ hours of line to the US just for that is a bit extreme xD ).
I'm free after 1pm within weekends. I had 8-week classes that already ended (made me go out at 4pm). Probably won't be able to get from school to there in time. There is a bus from school to Plaza Bonita at school, it comes once per hour and is very far from my class. With luck, I could be there at 1:30 (earliest)
After that, I'm good until about... hmm.. I'd say 6pm max... anyways... You decide. I'll come later to see what happens... ;D

[quote name='Fuzzie' timestamp='1287847423' post='4728576']
Thought I'd just drop by and say hi. I've been extremely busy lately.
[/quote]

Hey, fuzzie. Don't stress yourself. There aren't a lot of club members nowadays. -_-

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1287804455' post='4727605']
That depends. You are not that guy that hangs around near the manga section and starts talking to people randomly right? xD He always catches me with my guard down and I answer to his question, then I simply have learned to walk away O_o

Probably we have not seen each other this semester, I have only been there twice since the end of Summer vacations.

Plaza Bonita will be xD
Either near the manga section or around that mini cafeteria. Any day of the week that is not Sunday works for me (there are no buses to take me there on Sundays, or so I have heard, I don't want to take the risk to find out. Two+ hours of line to the US just for that is a bit extreme xD ).
I'm free after 1pm within weekends. I had 8-week classes that already ended (made me go out at 4pm). Probably won't be able to get from school to there in time. There is a bus from school to Plaza Bonita at school, it comes once per hour and is very far from my class. With luck, I could be there at 1:30 (earliest)
After that, I'm good until about... hmm.. I'd say 6pm max... anyways... You decide. I'll come later to see what happens... ;D
[/quote]

I don't think I even have the guts to talk to random people like that. XD
Awesome. Plaza Bonita it is.
So you're free at about 2:00pm to 6:00pm on any day (1:00pm to 6:00pm on Saturdays) except Sunday?
I don't want to trouble you so just state the time and day you're most comfortable with and I'll see if that's a good time for me too. (^_^)

[quote name='Blamonchesix' timestamp='1287852442' post='4728783']
Hey, fuzzie. Don't stress yourself. There aren't a lot of club members nowadays. -_-

I don't think I even have the guts to talk to random people like that. XD
Awesome. Plaza Bonita it is.
So you're free at about 2:00pm to 6:00pm on any day (1:00pm to 6:00pm on Saturdays) except Sunday?
I don't want to trouble you so just state the time and day you're most comfortable with and I'll see if that's a good time for me too. (^_^)
[/quote]

Just sit in one of those tables and draw some stuff. I'll probably recognize your drawings xD
As for the day and time... hmmm... its better if its not on weekends. I forgot to say I'm also busy on Fridays. I don't have an official class, but there's a painting class were I happen to know about half the people in the classroom and I hang around with them. I've even been told I am present more often than other people that are actually enrolled xD
Its a 6 hour class. Strangely, I almost never talk in there so, I count it as a class that gives me no credit (I'm the phantom member lol.. might be sad now that I think about it... )

I'll randomly say 3pm as the set time. It can also be 4pm if you can't at 3. As for the day, let it be either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I can't narrow it down any further than that.

I'm also feeling weird about the idea of going to meet someone I've never actually seen in real life... ^-^"

----------------------------------------------

@Everyone:
In case you haven't read all the first post yet (mainly referring to the stuff in the bottom of the first post). I wrote that part when I made the thread, about each member having to do 1 image/drawing/artwork/stuff each month so that we can keep at least some activities of what the club is supposed to be about xD. I left September pass by because we were only 3 members that were still preparing stuff and such.. but I'll be waiting for something to be turned in for October. I myself am working on some drawings (need to put the example and also follow my rules myself).
I don't care how bad anyone might say they draw. It shouldn't be that hard to do something. I was about to say something like "as long as its not something like stick figures" but even stick figures are good as long as they are made creatively xD

BTW, There is a "Gallery" spoiler in the first post too. All images posted here will appear in there sooner or later. Naturally, that Pokemon's drawing from our newest member is there, being the only drawing anyone has made so far ^-^"

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1287894021' post='4730826']
Just sit in one of those tables and draw some stuff. I'll probably recognize your drawings xD
As for the day and time... hmmm... its better if its not on weekends. I forgot to say I'm also busy on Fridays. I don't have an official class, but there's a painting class were I happen to know about half the people in the classroom and I hang around with them. I've even been told I am present more often than other people that are actually enrolled xD
Its a 6 hour class. Strangely, I almost never talk in there so, I count it as a class that gives me no credit (I'm the phantom member lol.. might be sad now that I think about it... )

I'll randomly say 3pm as the set time. It can also be 4pm if you can't at 3. As for the day, let it be either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I can't narrow it down any further than that.

I'm also feeling weird about the idea of going to meet someone I've never actually seen in real life... ^-^"

----------------------------------------------

@Everyone:
In case you haven't read all the first post yet (mainly referring to the stuff in the bottom of the first post). I wrote that part when I made the thread, about each member having to do 1 image/drawing/artwork/stuff each month so that we can keep at least some activities of what the club is supposed to be about xD. I left September pass by because we were only 3 members that were still preparing stuff and such.. but I'll be waiting for something to be turned in for October. I myself am working on some drawings (need to put the example and also follow my rules myself).
I don't care how bad anyone might say they draw. It shouldn't be that hard to do something. I was about to say something like "as long as its not something like stick figures" but even stick figures are good as long as they are made creatively xD

BTW, There is a "Gallery" spoiler in the first post too. All images posted here will appear in there sooner or later. Naturally, that Pokemon's drawing from our newest member is there, being the only drawing anyone has made so far ^-^"
[/quote]

I'll eventually put some drawings then. :)

...and eventually came very soon. XD

[img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4084/5109355915_7c09b2cab4_z.jpg[/img]

Just something I submitted for a contest. Not much. ^_^

Anyway, don't sweat it, sleepy. Being enthusiastic in your school activities is a good habit to keep. Just don't stress yourself. ^_^
Okay, I think I got it.
Let's meet up on Wednesday (October 27, 2010) about 3:00pm at Borders - Plaza Bonita.
I'm not sure if I'll be bringing drawing materials so I'll just state my outfit for that day.
- Brown Jacket
- Grey Pants
- Either Black Vans Shoes or Beige Converse Chucks.
And for the record... don't expect too much. I may not be what you imagine. Don't say I didn't warn you. LOL

Haha. You're not the only one who feels weird btw. :)

So, is that all ok with you? ^_^

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1287950800' post='4732912']
Im taking notes of all the data. Will help me when I start stalking you...
@blamo / maybe saying you are a nigerian albino will make it easier to recognize you at the street than describing your clothes...
[/quote]

Was that first part somehow directed to me l _ l " ?

Anyways...

@blamonchesix: ok then. I... *gulp* ... think.. *gulp*(x2).. I .............................accept! ^-^"
I'll be there....

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1287957915' post='4733386']
I think anyone in San Diego can tell me where this Plaza Bonita is... and now I know part of your schedule...
[/quote]

Why do you want to stalk Blamonchesix? xD
Also, I wonder how much a ticket from Paraguay to San Diego would cost lol.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1287953776' post='4733091']
Was that first part somehow directed to me l _ l " ?

Anyways...

@blamonchesix: ok then. I... *gulp* ... think.. *gulp*(x2).. I .............................accept! ^-^"
I'll be there....
[/quote]

I think Saikano was referring you as the subject to be stalked. XD
Awesome. See you on Wednesday then. ^_^

Haha. Nigerian Albino. I could be. You never know. LOL

Saikano starts to sound dangerous xD
Almost expect to see him around during that day ^-^"

I feel nervous, its the day after tomorrow already >.<"
I have the feeling all this conversation would've been better to do via PM or something lol.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1288067746' post='4738335']
Saikano starts to sound dangerous xD
Almost expect to see him around during that day ^-^"

I feel nervous, its the day after tomorrow already >.<"
I have the feeling all this conversation would've been better to do via PM or something lol.
[/quote]

That makes it tomorrow. XD
LOL Yeah, we should've used the PM system.
You know what I'm wearing so just look for me.
Oh, and you didn't say much about yourself for me to identify so...

... you do the looking and I'll do the waiting.
Hope that's alright ^_^ See you soon then.

@Blamonchesix:
I'll do the looking alright. I won't tell you anything about my features. I have mexican looking skin xD, I wear glasses. I'm not fat, but I don't see myself as that thin either. That's about my limit.

@Saikano:
.......... ^-^" .......... ¬_¬" ...... ⌐_⌐"......O_o.... .___." .......>.<".... 0_0...o_o...O_O....Dx ... *explodes*....

@Fuzzie:
You can always investigate how much are the tickets for a round trip to San Diego from... from wherever you might be.

Archived