ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now the synchro is TOO weak. The best thing it could do would be discarding a Valkyrion the Magnet Warrior to turn it's ATK into 3500, and that would not be a good reason to use a card like Valkyrion in a deck. The other Rock-type I can think that can go in a deck and has higher ATK is Gaia Plate, who is a pretty good in a Rock deck, but the difference in ATK is just 300, so is not worth a discard. Of course, I'm looking at the interactions with real-life cards. Surely you have a purpose for this card in your deck, like Rock-type monsters with humongous ATK and extremely difficult summoning conditions that you will bypass using this card's effect, so I think it's ok.

I think your Synchro can just have something like:
[b]Once per turn, you can discard 1 Rock-Type monster to have this card gain it's ATK, until the End Phase.[/b]
and it will not be humongously overpowered.
-it needs a both Rocks and Fiends for Synchro and I'm pretty sure you have the only existing Rock-Type Tuners.
-It is a not-so-quick Honest that doesn't guarantee you wining the battle (although it can make some pretty high ATK)

If you are worried about balance, why not add something like:?
[b]If you do, this card cannot attack your opponent directly this turn.[/b]

Weird. Due to how Fuzzie's Deck used to be (power and overall everything), my image of his character was always like the "last boss" rather than a main character lol

btw, if I had Fuzzie's Deck, I think I would probably have 3 copies of Dark Calling in there xD

EDIT:

Happy [i]Guajolote[/i] day to everyone =D

I think it's balanced now, since I added that it has to be equal to or lower than its ATK.

I've always loved having that "last boss" feeling. When I was younger, no matter what game my friends and I were playing, we ended up turning it into an IRL RPG, and I was always the "last boss," so to speak, and I [b]loved[/b] it. :D

Happy what day? O_o

[quote name='Fuzzie' timestamp='1290892344' post='4814134']
I think it's balanced now, since I added that it has to be equal to or lower than its ATK.

I've always loved having that "last boss" feeling. When I was younger, no matter what game my friends and I were playing, we ended up turning it into an IRL RPG, and I was always the "last boss," so to speak, and I [b]loved[/b] it. :D

Happy what day? O_o
[/quote]

lol xD

[i][b]Guajolote[/b][/i] equals [b][i]Pavo[/i][/b] which in turn equals [b][i]Turkey[/i][/b] which means [b]Thanksgiving[/b] in this case (even though its already over)

I see I'm no longer on the lst. That's cool I guess; I haven't been here in ages. It's just that college has taken up most of my time (well, really starcraft 2 has taken most of my time, but college is in there somewhere). I also no longer have access to a scanner and neither of my computers currently have photoshop. I'll be going home next week; maybe I'll try to get something post-worthy so I can at least pretend I was once part of this club.

Any bad things you heard about SC2 were probably refering to Bnet 2.0, which is kind of akward to use and missing a lot of features. Blizzard says they're working on it. The built-in ladder works fine, so if you like playing melee you should be fine. Actual gameplay is much better, with a lot of improvements to make everything run smoothly. Total max units is higher too; your computer (and more likely your internet) will crap out before the game reaches its limit. If you liked the first one, get 2.

I had a drawing of a Nazi robot (don't ask) that I thought turned out pretty well, but then I tried to outline it with a Copic marker, and long story short, it isn't so nice anymore. I'll probably try and do another either tonight or tomorrow (I make no promises). I could also try to post some pictures with my phone (again, no promises).

Pokemon month was news to me.
[img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9251/pokemonw.png[/img]

My droid does not take the best pictures. The angle is weird and flash makes it worse. I'd buy a printer, but my parents say I spend too much money. I don't really have any place to put one either.

Also, a robot:
[img]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4560/robotg.png[/img]

And a whatever these guys are. I'm pretty sure they're from last year.
[img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6048/stuffhi.png[/img]

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1291518224' post='4830075']
Very good, but I don't remember charizard being of that color...
[/quote]

Nah, Charizard isn't the best. Haunter is. ^_^

Also, I found a somewhat distrubing video about a Pokemon hack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iYwMgG8dNs

Bery few things actually scare me. This did a bit. Which means it will scare you a lot. :D

I think my cards are enough to make a deck. I will not use the toons, but the deck will include up to 3 of each card. Also will have some cards commonly used by most players in real life.
Just one thing. Mirror Force is used in any deck in real life, but probably in fiction is too "yugi" to be used (Like Stardust Dragon and Yusei, but I will not have Stardust in my deck even if I use it in real life like everybody else). Would it be Ok to have Mirror Force in the comic deck?

Archived