ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

[quote name='Nikkiboy029' timestamp='1289690091' post='4782346']
so i just went and read all the comments from the old club and the new one
(so much reading!)
lol did u and blamo ever see each other??
wow cant believe we got a new club, the last one was cool too though
:)
so what are some new features of the club??
[/quote]

Yes we did ^-^
although the details of the meeting are confidential xD

Not many features really ^^"
It is basically for 2 reasons:
1- Fuzzie can't be online that often so, I'm serving as a secretary XD that way the first post can get new announcements and some organization every now and then. ([s]the first post is actually useful now coughcough[/s]). Saikano and me were the ones that stayed active while this new club was being made =D
2- The appearance of the new Forum made its debut with some mistakes. Fuzzie's previous "first post" was now post #16, and the actual first post of the previous club became some ARCEUS's post for some weird reason lol.
Having that great decline in activity and members leaving and such, we decided to try this experiment as a new beginning (and having hundreds of pages might intimidate some potential new members... probably..)

In other words, I must say that there are no new features whatsoever ^-^
Well, Fuzzie and me were debating on 1 rule I posted.
The "1 drawing/pic/w/e per month".
To get that argument better, I'll be copy/pasting our debate (made at Deviantart xD ) later.

Good to see you back.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*flips out*

NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!

How's your senior year going? Sounds like a lot, lol. Just be glad your not in the International Bacholloriate program. I've heard that's some busy stuff there. XD

Anyways, OF COURSE you're still welcome in the club.

And sleepy, I would take Black Diamond Duelist's name down from the first page. I don't think he's coming back.

[quote name='Fuzzie' timestamp='1289782863' post='4785719']
*flips out*

NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!

How's your senior year going? Sounds like a lot, lol. Just be glad your not in the International Bacholloriate program. I've heard that's some busy stuff there. XD

Anyways, OF COURSE you're still welcome in the club.

And sleepy, I would take Black Diamond Duelist's name down from the first page. I don't think he's coming back.
[/quote]

I think the same thing.
Probably doesn't even remember the club....
but people told me to give it a chance (other members have taken longer to come back)... then again, there wasn't much activity from that user to begin with... :/
Should I send a sort of "laid off" announcement via PM or something? or just plain take it? or wait?

First time being able to touch my computer in 2 days :D

@Nikkiboy: I know xD don't worry about it lol.

@blamonchesix: good luck. I'm not sure how to say in English what its called that I think would be more or less like those classes. [i]Primera Comunion[/i]. It is probably something different but it just crossed my mind.

@saikano: How is your sex-change for Gorz project (according to Fuzzie's activity) doing? =D I still don't know what to do >.<"

@Fuzzie: Deletion of member in process (no one seems to care soo.. Lets see what happens. I'll also erase the Pokemon in the gallery)

[url="http://i51.tinypic.com/11gj7rs.jpg"]Will this do? It's a personal favorite of mine.[/url]
EDIT: I realize it is a .JPG, but the quality is 100% basically a .PNG. Tinypic changed the filetype for some reason.

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1289968528' post='4790642']
[url="http://i51.tinypic.com/11gj7rs.jpg"]Will this do? It's a personal favorite of mine.[/url]
[/quote]

We'll need to wait for Fuzzie (the leader), and the other members to come and comment ^-------^

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1289968528' post='4790642']
EDIT: I realize it is a .JPG, but the quality is 100% basically a .PNG. Tinypic changed the filetype for some reason.
[/quote]

Welcome to the club ^-^
I'll add your name to the list. Have fun xD

Woow, almost 3 days with no comments =0
Well, I'll just come over and say high since its Saturday and I'm here ^-^

BTW, I finished my Angel. I just can't scan it yet because the actual drawing isn't with me at the moment.
I'm very proud of it :D its going to be part of a little exhibition in a small gallery at my school. I'll hopefully have it back soon and upload it (that or my friend could send me the photo we took of it already if she hasn't forgotten >.<" and I could show it sooner).

Speaking of something else.
I recently started watching Pokemon again (Watching Best Wishes), I had stopped when there were only 250 Pokemon. I so far like it (its not exactly AMAZING, but I'm enjoying it). Team Rocket is cooler and more serious (no more "Team Rocket blasted once again!!!" stuff) and they seem to be planning something big over the course of the episodes (that is not yet revealed) instead of randomly following Pikachu. Removing Brook eliminated old random love scenes too.
The bad part is that Ash and Pikachu look like hardcore n00bs compared to the experience, knowledge, and power I expected them to have by now.
And I can't stop hearing the ending Dx

It would be interesting to make them a traveling group at some point with all the main characters coming back (Misty, Brook, Tracey, Dawn, May and her little brother).
Maybe at age 15 instead of 10 (Wikia list says [b]671[/b] episodes and counting, plus [b]10[/b] movies if I remember correctly. A lot of episodes take more than just 1 day within their time, there is just no way that's less than a year and that he is still a 10 year old.)

[quote name='Nikkiboy029' timestamp='1290297494' post='4798945']
im here, i just havent commented cause theres no interesting things to comment about :-/
[/quote]

Good to see you are keeping an eye on this =D

btw, I've noticed people comment more during weekdays(usually busy days) rather than on weekends(free days), which is a little weird to me. Oh well, whatever suits everyone's time I guess ^-^

I don't think you guys care if I double post, right? Stupid YCMaker thinks it's funny to not let you delete your own posts without telling him your reason for it.

Anyways, I've been taking a Photoshop class (it's an elective, though). Some things transfer over to GIMP, and...GUESS WHO LEANRED HOW TO USE PHOTOGRAPHY FILTERS? :D

[img]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6518/19041.jpg[/img][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6518/19041.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8766/19041a.jpg[/img]

Wait, how is Crystal Crustacean OP'ed?

The Twice attack effect, or the 3 cards to deck effect?

And Miner?

The multi-level, or the Defense LP gain?

Anyways, I tried to balance them a bit better.

[img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/894/19041o.jpg[/img]

Ycm thinks it's funny to not let me post Crystal Crustacean, so I'll post it later, I guess...

Archived