ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, I really would like to migrate to the ALD forum. I'm not saying we have to leave YCM, in fact I don't want to change the flow of comments we've gotten here at all. I just want to mirror that at the ALD forum. Please create an account, and post all the cards for your deck in the "ALD MANGA DECKS" Section. YCM has prevented me from seeing all of your decks for the manga. The forum can be found here: http://yugiohald.createmybb3.com/

Again at this time, I would like to extend the possibility out to those who want to join the ALD Manga. You do not need renders, just a self-drawn deck.

Also, Sleepy, how is your work on the manga coming? I understand if you aren't that far along, but please to try to work on it as much as you can.

Sorry I haven't commented in over a week ^-^"
Busy with finals. I'm just working right now in unfinished drawings.

I'll add EocDragon to the member list now. Hope he is still around.
BTW, speaking of that, members that used to be in the club in the previous thread are ok because I know they will eventually come back if they already commented here, but newer members that haven't posted anything new for a while and haven't commented since the day they were accepted will be erased. Saying it more clearly:
If I don't see even a random comment or an image from Icy by the day after tomorrow, I'm being self explanatory >,<"
Its the second member that does that.

Yeah, most people think they can join clubs and leave. Remember when YCM was a fun place? Ah, good times, those were.

I have finals this week so wish me luck. I am also caught up with my job, my music, and my art. Oh, and Christmas. Can't forget that. XD

Speaking of Christmas, I think I may work on a little Christmas present for you all...no promises, but I hope I can do something... :D

But who cares about the 25th! It's almost the 24th!!! It's our anniversary. Our little broken family has lasted another year together. I am so grateful you guys find the ALD important enough to keep coming back about once a week to leave a comment and see what's going on. Love you guys. ^_^

PS: Go check this out. http://nightsky82.deviantart.com/art/Defragmighte-Dragon-190411531

Yes I love marmot's day ^-^ [s](I mean Christmas xD )[/s]

I was finally checking my class grades (they weren't submitted before) and it seems I got the grades I wanted from the classes I had. *spins around rapidly out of happiness*
Happy holidays to everyone =D
We still have new year on February lol... no seriously, 3 or 4 more days before the birth of 2011. I hope it becomes a better year than 2010, and I say this regardless of how good or bad 2010 might have been :)

EDIT:
I know I've been forgetting to do it lately, but I finally added EocDragon to the member list
As for Icy, I think I forgot to add him to the fist post's list to begin with (I guess I've been absent minded these past weeks)

I also would like to know that O_o

I got a pillow with a chibi face of Alphonse Elric (that giant armor from Fullmetal Alchemist) and two comics of Metalocalypse (all this from my sister)... I guess it is hard to choose a gift for me xD
The rest of my gifts were clothes ^-^

:o

You...don't know what a slushie is? V

[img]http://www.jaysicecream.ca/images/slushie.jpg[/img]

Reconize anything? ^

Why do you have do buy all your presents, Saikano?

lol, I'm kind of hard to buy for too, which is why I publish a list of things I want. XD

I got:

The new Linkin Park CD
The new Black Eyed Peas CD
A computer manga studio
and Starcraft Two, AKA The most amazing game of all time. :D

My brother and me got a Nintendo DS (half and half is what each of us paid... it wasn't really a gift xD)
After looking at me with the DS, a couple other people lend me some games temporally. Although I told them, I'm too much into my Pokemon SoulSilver to care playing any other game at the moment. Its the first Pokemon Game I've ever played (apart from the card game) ^-^ .... they gave me (temporally) their games anyways... one's an old friend of mine and another one is my neighbor...

I never want anything, if I could think up a list for them to choose from I would xD (speaking of gifts again)

As for that thing you said Fuzzie... Smoothies? Icee? I've seen other similar looking things but none with the name you say.. must have something to do with being in a different region of the world xD

@sleepy: Icees are a brand of slushies, and smoothies are different.

But yes.

Anyways, I would probably just play Crystal if I got a DS. My GBA broke a long time ago. :(

@Saikano: That's no excuse for your parents to not buy you a present though, unless money is extremely tight. Even if money is tight, they should at least get you a drawing pad, or something. Even if they go out and buy you a small pack of Skittles, they should get you SOMETHING. Unless you guys don't really celebrate Christmas.

Archived