ALD - YCM Revolutionary Artists (accepting people)

Sleepy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1288225378' post='4743532']
Long time, Asterr... I would say more but right now Im at California and I am not used to english keyboards...
[/quote]

The only difference is pretty much only the letter ñ xD

oh god O_o...

@Aster:
Welcome back xD long time no see... I'll add you to the list if that's okay with you =D

@Blamonchesix:

¬_¬" ...ehmm.. sorry we didn't get to see each other... I actually was there from 1:30 to 5pm looking around the store. I kinda.. forgot what you said you were wearing, didn't have a computer at hand to check your comment again... and was waiting for something to distinguish you.. I somehow expected to see something lying around a table that made me feel sure it was you. Something I had seen before, like a drawing of yours for example.. The closest was a couple dudes. 1 of them I thought looked a little like what I remember you like in that pic you posted long ago in the other thread. Although I don't remember it very accurately. The other one was some guy with a blue shirt that was eating in a corner and just took out some mangas. I thought about going to ask him while I was walking around, but I didn't want to uncover myself until I was sure ;_; ... Also, he was way too hidden so I also thought it might be someone that didn't want company. I also got a pick at what looked like someone drawing in a sofa around that zone. It turned out to be a puzzle, not a drawing (1 less)...
Sorry again... if you still want to give it a second chance, you decide ^-^"

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1288231562' post='4743867']
The only difference is pretty much only the letter ñ xD

oh god O_o...

@Aster:
Welcome back xD long time no see... I'll add you to the list if that's okay with you =D

@Blamonchesix:

¬_¬" ...ehmm.. sorry we didn't get to see each other... I actually was there from 1:30 to 5pm looking around the store. I kinda.. forgot what you said you were wearing, didn't have a computer at hand to check your comment again... and was waiting for something to distinguish you.. I somehow expected to see something lying around a table that made me feel sure it was you. Something I had seen before, like a drawing of yours for example.. The closest was a couple dudes. 1 of them I thought looked a little like what I remember you like in that pic you posted long ago in the other thread. Although I don't remember it very accurately. The other one was some guy with a blue shirt that was eating in a corner and just took out some mangas. I thought about going to ask him while I was walking around, but I didn't want to uncover myself until I was sure ;_; ... Also, he was way too hidden so I also thought it might be someone that didn't want company. I also got a pick at what looked like someone drawing in a sofa around that zone. It turned out to be a puzzle, not a drawing (1 less)...
Sorry again... if you still want to give it a second chance, you decide ^-^"
[/quote]

Lets do this in PM.

Of course I'd give it a second chance. But again, lets just continue this in PM. (^_^)

Sorry for the time of inactivity. Here's my newest drawing (still unfinished)
[spoiler=here]
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/ao3vch.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

BTW, Does anyone ever check the first post? I deleted a lot of extra words so that people actually bother doing that now that its easier to read.

Our first new member (that girl that drew a Pokemon) hasn't ever come back so...
I'll ask you peoples if I should wait a little more time or just go ahead and erase her from the member list? (I can't actually erase peoplez)
I mean... she DID say she had a lot of homework.... like.. 20 days ago or so....

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1289063921' post='4766003']
Sorry for the time of inactivity. Here's my newest drawing (still unfinished)
[spoiler=here]
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/ao3vch.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

BTW, Does anyone ever check the first post? I deleted a lot of extra words so that people actually bother doing that now that its easier to read.

Our first new member (that girl that drew a Pokemon) hasn't ever come back so...
I'll ask you peoples if I should wait a little more time or just go ahead and erase her from the member list? (I can't actually erase peoplez)
I mean... she DID say she had a lot of homework.... like.. 20 days ago or so....
[/quote]

So this was the drawing you were doing...

[u][b]Epic[/b][/u]. XD

Really? I didn't have any problems with the first post though. XD

I'm not sure. Maybe she'll come back eventually.
I mean, I've no right to judge since I myself have been inactive for quite a while. ^_^

[quote name='Blamonchesix' timestamp='1289205451' post='4771207']
@sleepy - So are you free this week? XD I'm sorry but, its not
that I can't wait, but with the holidays closing in and
the semester ending, there will be no other convenient time for me.
And bring Yu-Gi-Oh! cards if you have any. ^_^
[/quote]

Yes I am free.. (well, I still have some work to do for a class but that won't bother this ^-^ )

Yes I have yugioh cards. Do you play with competitive Decks (Blackwings, Gladiador Beasts, and such) or with fun Decks? =D
Depending on your answer I'll try to make a Deck with whatever I have at hand (I disbanded my last Deck 3 days ago)

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1289273452' post='4773521']
Yes I am free.. (well, I still have some work to do for a class but that won't bother this ^-^ )

Yes I have yugioh cards. Do you play with competitive Decks (Blackwings, Gladiador Beasts, and such) or with fun Decks? =D
Depending on your answer I'll try to make a Deck with whatever I have at hand (I disbanded my last Deck 3 days ago)
[/quote]

I hope you're fine with Borders at Plaza Bonita again.
If you are OK with it, just give me the time and day your most comfortable with. (^_^)
Oh, I don't have a deck yet. I gave my previous one to my brother.
Just wanted to ask some tips and trade. Its been a long while since I played Duel Monsters. XD

(Then maybe if its successful, we could team up! I'll be Yusei and you'll be Jack. 2 Duel Kings FTW!)

... now if only I had more cards. LOL

[quote name='Blamonchesix' timestamp='1289281648' post='4773753']
I hope you're fine with Borders at Plaza Bonita again.
If you are OK with it, just give me the time and day your most comfortable with. (^_^)
Oh, I don't have a deck yet. I gave my previous one to my brother.
Just wanted to ask some tips and trade. Its been a long while since I played Duel Monsters. XD

(Then maybe if its successful, we could team up! I'll be Yusei and you'll be Jack. 2 Duel Kings FTW!)

... now if only I had more cards. LOL
[/quote]

I don't really like Jack (I know he even has a lot of fans but, I just don't seem to like him). If I'm going for that type of character, I'll go for Kaiba ^-^

I'll try to make some space into one day... hmmm... lets meet on Wednesday (again xD ) I can't Friday, Sunday and I won't do Saturday and you told me about not during Tuesday or Thursday. So... :D
Let it be 2pm (like last time we agreed on meeting).
I'll try to bring some extra cards for non-themed Decks. If I end up not bringing them, it means it was too heavy for that day or that I couldn't organize them in time (or something like that, in which case, I should be able to at least have a Deck).

My last Deck was 40 [b]different[/b] cards and 15 not so generic Extra Deck Cards (fun). That said, the Deck had its limits xD

Anyways, I'll wait for your reply to see what happens (I was falling asleep over my bed and just woke up to see this message right now... errr.. maybe too much info xD )

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1289282535' post='4773761']
I don't really like Jack (I know he even has a lot of fans but, I just don't seem to like him). If I'm going for that type of character, I'll go for Kaiba ^-^

I'll try to make some space into one day... hmmm... lets meet on Wednesday (again xD ) I can't Friday, Sunday and I won't do Saturday and you told me about not during Tuesday or Thursday. So... :D
Let it be 2pm (like last time we agreed on meeting).
I'll try to bring some extra cards for non-themed Decks. If I end up not bringing them, it means it was too heavy for that day or that I couldn't organize them in time (or something like that, in which case, I should be able to at least have a Deck).

My last Deck was 40 [b]different[/b] cards and 15 not so generic Extra Deck Cards (fun). That said, the Deck had its limits xD

Anyways, I'll wait for your reply to see what happens (I was falling asleep over my bed and just woke up to see this message right now... errr.. maybe too much info xD )
[/quote]

Kaiba does have a better appeal (and he has money to screw the rules. XD)

Actually, it was 3:00 pm last time. But 2:00 pm sounds OK. ^_^
I'm free this Thursday since its a holiday so would you rather have it on the 2pm of Wed or Thurs?
You have THAT many cards? I envy that. What a Spoiled Rich Boy you are. XD

[quote name='Blamonchesix' timestamp='1289282964' post='4773764']
Kaiba does have a better appeal (and he has money to screw the rules. XD)

Actually, it was 3:00 pm last time. But 2:00 pm sounds OK. ^_^
I'm free this Thursday since its a holiday so would you rather have it on the 2pm of Wed or Thurs?
You have THAT many cards? I envy that. What a Spoiled Rich Boy you are. XD
[/quote]

That wasn't last time we agreed ^-^, that was the first time. After that, I'm counting the one that was canceled.
xD

If its a holyday without school, I don't think I'll be trying to cross the border ^^" lets do Wed =D

I'm genderless >.>" don't assume that stuff plz.
I have lots of cards that are old or suck for tournaments. And my collection is the addition of 4 friends' collections over a period of almost 8 years. I have come to the point of giving stuff a couple of times in my life.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1289283394' post='4773769']
That wasn't last time we agreed ^-^, that was the first time. After that, I'm counting the one that was canceled.
xD

If its a holyday without school, I don't think I'll be trying to cross the border ^^" lets do Wed =D

I'm genderless >.>" don't assume that stuff plz.
I have lots of cards that are old or suck for tournaments. And my collection is the addition of 4 friends' collections over a period of almost 8 years. I have come to the point of giving stuff a couple of times in my life.
[/quote]

LOL. You're logic is remarkable indeed. XD
I'm not assuming.
But do know that because you are genderless, I'm not sure if I'm joking alright or already being rude to you. So that kinda puts me in a weird and unstable spot.
Anyway, its just an expression. Don't take it too seriously. ^_^
But if you turn out to be an alien then... that would be kinda awesome. XD

OK. Wed at 2pm it is. Btw... should we still use the "You-searching-and-me-waiting" routine?

Congrats xD

Our club's color has turned Red. Meaning its now a hot club lol.

I'll put that in the gallery (as soon as I can).
Right now, some sections like the EDIT, DELETE, QUOTE, VIEW PROFILE, PM, REPORT, and REPLY are not visible for me for some reason O_o
Sorry for any inconveniences.
Oh god even this window's POST button doesn't say anything >.< I have to guess.

EDIT:
Looks like my computer is back to normal for the time being. Also, I posted pic in gallery spoiler.

As I posted in our HQ, we have a new contest.

This contest is about srawing your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! card. But there's a catch. In drawing it, you must change it to fit your drawing style.

In example, anything I draw will be crystallized and demonic, since my drawings tend to follow that theme.

The card you draw has no limitations, except that is cannot be based off of something you've drawn before.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Hi guys! :)
sorry ive been inactive for so long, but man ive had the most stressful 3 months of high school ever!
its being a senior i swear, its too much work ... bleh :-P
oh plus im still working and stuff, oh and ive had no time for drawing either :(
but yeah............ can i still be a member??
please!!!! ????
ill become more active....maybe hahaha :)

[quote name='Nikkiboy029' timestamp='1289681779' post='4782062']
Hi guys! :)
sorry ive been inactive for so long, but man ive had the most stressful 3 months of high school ever!
its being a senior i swear, its too much work ... bleh :-P
oh plus im still working and stuff, oh and ive had no time for drawing either :(
but yeah............ can i still be a member??
please!!!! ????
ill become more active....maybe hahaha :)
[/quote]

YAY ^-^

Welcome back. I'll add you right now (and now that I think about it, I haven't added Aster yet either...)

Archived