Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Rori killed the power to her deul disk be for the attack got any wear near her. "Nice duel yea crack head but I will be seeing you later oh and I just a few this if you kill your duel disk before an enemy attack lands it doesn't count as a lose or a win so good bye." Rori said as she walk away and headed to a card shop to get new cards for a different deck she would now use. as she bought the last card she thought she heard someone call her name but just pasted it off as a weared feeling. she then built her deck and went looking for a new duel to win in stead of testing a deck in. "

ummmm.......wtf is this?

do u have an issue with losing?

@King Mew: I have to agree with Bluster Soldier. That would be illegally canceling a tournament duel, which is against tournament rules. Thus, I would win by default. And about your"never dueling with me again" thing, you may believe whatever you want to believe. Infernities are generally very powerful. It's not my fault if you want to act si childish, or if you think I'm being unfair. However, I'm not about to let myself lose. You asked for a duel, you got a duel. What I don't understand is why you act like you have to win.

One more thing for you to note: evilfusion is going to kill you when he finds out what you just did. I would reccomend accepting a forfeit. Otherwise, you might not be able to continue in this RP.

look i try to have fun RPing but when I have someone who get to synchros out on the feild in two turn one right after the other it just doesnt seem fair to me and the whole thing is you don't even give me a chanse to fight back you would have won in the long run but you have to try to finish the duel in three turns

Oh just stumbled across your problem. You have old cards. Pretty much the only old cards that are good are Magic Cylinder and Mirror Force. There are probably some others, but I can't think of it. What you need is good deck composition. I dueled a guy with Infernities, the same deck I'm using here (minus the custom cards), and he murdured me.

@evilfusion: King Mew canceled a duel, static that it didn't count as a loss to him, then claimed my moves to be unfair.

I will admit, I did let myself get a little out of hand. I apologize for that.

However, the only thing that I "reject" as Bluster so put it, is the fact that King Mew practically forfeit without counting it as a loss. I would be more than happy to alter my post to be a little less moddy, but only after I can get some acknoledgement from King Mew.

I'm not trying to be cheap. I'm only trying to put up a good fight. My character is a Dark Signer, which, IMO, entitles him to at least a little advantage on the battlefield. Not the "I win every time because I'm a main character", but a "I don't lose every other duel I'm in" kind of thing. Enough to keep him alive for a while. That's all.

Alright, I'll PM you, and we can work out this duel the way it was supposed to be done.

Upon reading the IC thread...

You guys are both idiots. Seriously.

1- LRZ, I'm going to object to your counter. That IS pushing the limit of acceptable countering, especially since you grabbed another Barrier with Archfiend. That means you can counter virtually anything else next turn as well. Infernities are powerful as hell even if you don't exploit that one card, and I dont see much reason why you didn't let Bottomless go. I'm going to try to avoid commenting on that Infernity Dust Demon. If you have something like that, refusing to let Death Dragon die is...well, cheap. It gave you an overwhelming advantage.

2- King Mew, the cancelling the duel doesn't make sense, either from a practical or in-universe standpoint. If Duel Disks could be deactivated mid-duel and not count, people would do that ALL THE TIME. Come to think of it, people DO that on Wifi games, quitting when they're going to lose. They put penalties on that (with varying success) but most still tend to treat it as a loss to the D/Cer.

Now, here's my solution. LRZ gets a warning for powerplaying. Because there's no way in hell that wasn't powerplaying. Infernities are one of the most powerful and explosive decktypes in existence, even with Launcher limited. They can take a few hits, and still OTK like mad with luck of the draw removed. Not losing easily is not the same as refusing to take a hit, which I consider the use of Barrier to have been aiming for.

King Mew, there are better ways to settle OPed (or suspected OPed) activities than making your character act like a sore loser, which reflects on you poorly as well. From a purely logical standpoint, Rori should get a loss for disconnecting on a duel in a tournament, regardless of your motives behind it.

I would allow you a comeback. Think: What could you do with that face-down? Use up my Infernity Barrier. Get me to use it, then come back with something like Lightning Vortex or another similar card next turn. My next card will keep me from using Brionac's effect. And if you destroy it, then that's even better. If need be, I'll take out Brionac for this duel. However, I want you to try and think for a moment on how you could counter.

Archived