Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

Accepted, Grand.

Nah, I'll let someone else take out Dante. Lily doesn't need more "plot" stuff, all things considering.

In truth, Merciful, I don't consider any D-Signer to be more significant than another, aside from Lily being the leader. I suppose in the grand scheme of things, the Condor is second in the pecking order, which fits with the anime: Spider Immortal was the leader and first awakened. Condor became "leader" after the Spider fell, although in truth, it was only the leader because all the others were gone. It being the most powerful was just story logic. The RP is not necessarily going to mimic that plot twist.

Lily also is the least insane/delusional, it seems.

Lily can duel anyone for now. I don't plan to have her use her Immortal/Shadow Duel for her first duel, unless it's plot significant.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Username: 14Henderson7
RP Name: Katsuya Kaiba
[spoiler=Bio]
Katsuya comes from a rich family, he never had to go to school because they hired tutors for private teachings. He regrets not going to a public school and meeting new friends, which brings his confident attitude and quietness. Over the years Kaiba Corp has been passed down generation after generation. Finally once Katsuya got control he wanted to make a statement no one will forget. With the cards passed down by the late Seto, Katsuya plans to show everybody that he can bring out the true power of the monsters in the upcoming Tournament. Along with his original deck, Katsuya feels he has the ability to show everybody that the Kaiba family will be known throughout the past, present, and the future.
[/spoiler]
Personality: Katsuya is kind of quiet but has a temper. Has the ability to be friendly, but wants to keep the Kaiba name going so he chooses not to be friendly at times. Confident at times, but never cocky. Also accepts defeat when he sees it coming.
[spoiler=Appearance]
[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z32/Yuki_Higurashi/Heise/jipin_by_heise.jpg[/IMG]

Without all of the flaming Homo ear piercings and stuff.
[/spoiler]
Faction: Neutral
Mark: N/A
Deck Type: Pure Dragon Synchro (Exceptions of some non-Dragon Synchro monsters)

[quote name='Legendary Reploid Zero' timestamp='1289523695' post='4778011']
Your deck type is familiar to me. I've used it before. Glad to see another Pure Dragon user. However, mine was a Pure Dragon Synchro/Fusion Support type.

Could you PM me your deck list? I'd like to take a look at it, if that's alright with you.
[/quote]

Yupp, sending it your way now

[quote name='14Henderson7' timestamp='1289522086' post='4777919']
[spoiler=Bio]
Kaiba Corp has been passed down generation after generation. Finally once Katsuya got control he wanted to make a statement no one will forget. With the cards passed down by the late Seto, Katsuya plans to show everybody that he can bring out the true power of the monsters in the upcoming Tournament. Along with his original deck, Katsuya feels he has the ability to show everybody that the Kaiba family will be known throughout the past, present, and the future.
[/spoiler]
Personality: Katsuya is kind of quiet but has a temper. Has the ability to be friendly, but wants to keep the Kaiba name going so he chooses not to be friendly at times. Confident at times, but never cocky. Also accepts defeat when he sees it coming.
[spoiler=Appearance]
[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z32/Yuki_Higurashi/Heise/jipin_by_heise.jpg[/IMG]

[/spoiler]
Faction:
Mark:
[/quote]

That's not a very thorough bio. It doesn't tell me anything about his past or life except he's a Kaiba. Could you elaborate just a bit?

Faction would probably be considered "neutral".

I only have slight concern regarding your deck choice. The cards "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Black-Winged Dragon", "Stardust Dragon", "Red Dragon Archfiend" and "Black Rose Dragon" are not available to your character. If that's not a problem, then it's not one with me. If it is...then choose a different deck.

New app:
Username: King Mew
RP Name: Rori
Bio: She has been an orphan since she was born, So she never know her parents or her age. She only knows that she hates everything about the world and she would never have anything to do with anyone who doesn't have the same vision about the world as she does. Her life is like a puzzle Since she ran away from the orphanarium and lived on the street. She’s an unhappy girl who feels unloved and hopes that everyone else will suffer like she has her whole life. The only reason she joined the tourneht is to make others suffer at her hand. She stole the entry pass for a duelist she found woundering around her dueling grounds.
Personality: nasty, mean, almost never has a nice thing to say about anyone or anything, from living on the streets she has the abitilies of a master pick pocket and can blend it to her suroundings like a coumeleon.
[color="#FF8C00"]Appearance:[/color] [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/549jc4.jpg[/IMG]
Faction: Member of an underground duel society call the silver wings.
Deck Type: I have not decided on a deck for her so she'll be using two or three deffirent decks until I find witch one she'll be using.

and English is my first lanuge but I suck at spelling and grammer so just deal with it the best you can please.

Username: Merciful Idiot
RP Name: Ran
Bio: His past is unknown to all. What can be known by anyone is that he's different from all humans, monsters, and cyborgs alike and that he came from a hopeless future where he was a mere millisecond from death before a 'god' decided to save him. He allied himself with Yliaster, although to his dismay he was not chosen for a Machine Emperor. He's currently an agent of Yliaster, meant to narrow down the numbers of the tournament. What he wasn't told is that he was meant to be disposed of once he's done his job.
Personality: Always serious and has a very short temper.
[spoiler=The suit is white.]
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/anime17/[large][AnimePaper]scans_Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn_mela(0.88)__THISRES__148703.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Faction: Yliaster
Deck Type: Destiny Hero deck, mostly focuses around Dogma.

[quote name='14Henderson7' timestamp='1289522086' post='4777919']
[spoiler=Bio]
Katsuya comes from a rich family, he never had to go to school because they hired tutors for private teachings. He regrets not going to a public school and meeting new friends, which brings his confident attitude and quietness. Over the years Kaiba Corp has been passed down generation after generation. Finally once Katsuya got control he wanted to make a statement no one will forget. With the cards passed down by the late Seto, Katsuya plans to show everybody that he can bring out the true power of the monsters in the upcoming Tournament. Along with his original deck, Katsuya feels he has the ability to show everybody that the Kaiba family will be known throughout the past, present, and the future.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance]

[/spoiler]
Faction: Neutral
Mark: N/A
[/quote]

[b]Accepted[/b]

[quote name='King Mew' timestamp='1289536652' post='4778474']
New app:
Username: King Mew
RP Name: Rori
Bio: She has been an orphan since she was born [b]Assuming father whereabouts unknown and mother died in childbirth[/b], so she never know her parents or her age [b]It would be "day she was born" + "time that passed". Year estimation is hardly difficult.[/b]. She only knows that she hates everything about the world and she would never have anything to do with anyone who doesn't have the same vision about the world as she does. Her life is like a puzzle Since she ran away from the orphanarium [b]Was she there from birth? If so, how is her age ambiguous? They could keep track for her[/b] and lived on the street. She’s an unhappy girl who feels unloved and hopes that everyone else will suffer like she has her whole life.[b]What suffering? She lived in an orphanage alongside kids in the same situation as her.[/b] The only reason she joined the tourneht is to make others suffer at her hand. She stole the entry pass for a duelist she found woundering around her dueling grounds.
Personality: nasty, mean, almost never has a nice thing to say about anyone or anything, from living on the streets she has the abitilies of a master pick pocket and can blend it to her suroundings like a coumeleon. [b]What? How does she have blending skills like a chameleon?[/b]
[color="#FF8C00"]Appearance:[/color] [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/549jc4.jpg[/IMG]
Faction: [b]Neutral. There is no such faction[/b]
Deck Type: I have not decided on a deck for her so she'll be using two or three deffirent decks until I find witch one she'll be using.[b]I advise just picking one, rather than testing two or three before deciding. Considering her background, how many decks could she have?[/b]

and English is my first lanuge but I suck at spelling and grammer so just deal with it the best you can please.
[/quote]

[b]I'm trying. Accepted. But seriously, pick a deck first.[/b]

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1289552726' post='4778653']
Username: Merciful Idiot
RP Name: Ran
Bio: His past is unknown to all. What can be known by anyone is that he's different from all humans, monsters, and cyborgs alike and that he came from a hopeless future where he was a mere millisecond from death before a 'god' decided to save him. He allied himself with Yliaster, although to his dismay he was not chosen for a Machine Emperor. He's currently an agent of Yliaster, meant to narrow down the numbers of the tournament. What he wasn't told is that he was meant to be disposed of once he's done his job.
Personality: Always serious and has a very short temper.
[spoiler=The suit is white.]
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/anime17/[large][AnimePaper]scans_Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn_mela(0.88)__THISRES__148703.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Faction: Yliaster
Deck Type: Destiny Hero deck, mostly focuses around Dogma.
[/quote]

[b]This is an example of your reputation interceding on my app-acceptance criteria. I cannot understand how I look at this app, sigh, then see you name and think "oh, it's okay now". I have no idea how you do that. But I'm nevertheless confused. What do you mean "he's different from all humans, monsters, and cyborgs"?[/b]

Archived