Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

So it'll see no play until we have enough, when it'll probably be broken. EVEN BETTER 8D

Also:
|Fog Demon|
|WIND/Fiend|Level 4|1700 ATK|0 DEF|
|You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to return 1 monster you control to your hand, then Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. Its ATK and DEF become 0.|
|It's a foolish move to try and fight the wind. You just end up hitting nothing at all.|

Generic +1. It'll be banned soon, but at least it gives more Deck building options for while we have a tiny card pool. .__.

EDIT:

@ Ser. I like Emperor and Coral is okay. To the rest: Do not want.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291583806' post='4832498']
So it'll see no play until we have enough, when it'll probably be broken. EVEN BETTER 8D

Also:
|Fog Demon|
|You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to return 1 monster you control to your hand, then Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. Its ATK and DEF become 0.|
|It's a foolish move to try and fight the wind. You just end up hitting nothing at all.|

Generic +1. It'll be banned soon, but at least it gives more Deck building options for while we have a tiny card pool. .__.
[/quote]

return monster too hand (-1), Special Summon a monster from grave (+1) = +0?? Why is this a +1 ...?

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291583806' post='4832498']

Also:
|Fog Demon|

EDIT:

@ Ser. I like Emperor and Coral is okay. To the rest: Do not want.
[/quote]

That's the story of most cards. :mellow:

fog demon is woooooooooooooooooooooooooow but ok

|Palace of Collapsing Sand|0|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to activate the following effect. Your opponent declares a card name. Your opponent picks up cards from the top of their Deck until they pick up the declared card. That card is added to their hand, and the remaining cards are sent to the Graveyard.|

we need combo decks

And Reaper Rabbit can be played around sooooooooo easily that it's not even funny.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1291584442' post='4832548']
Maybe later in the game. Doesn't feel like a good set-1 card.

Add Jinzo?
[/quote]

sure guy

maybe

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1291584446' post='4832549']
Hey, not everyone is as smart as you. I actually wanted to inderectly ask for an explanation why it should be banned :)
[/quote]

evidently <_<

it's a +1 for neutral tempo setting up fodder for tributes/ synchros/ w/e.

Yes, I will be the advert master. :mellow:

Seriously, I'll do the list tomorrow.

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1291586405' post='4832599']
You were promoted to a Co leader, so why don't you do it this time ?:P

EDIT:
Now I ruined the card creating mood...... >_> Stupid me.

When I thought about this Fog Demon card, Monarch like cards came to my mind. Why do you guys think about adding Monarchs?
[/quote]

nah

MONARCHS ARE RETARDED NO

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1291586477' post='4832634']
Yes, I will be the advert master. :mellow:

Seriously, I'll do the list tomorrow.

nah

MONARCHS ARE RETARDED NO
[/quote]

We could make improved versions. Stronger, but Attribute themed ones for example.

Juggle-Snatch | *5 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
During a Duel, this card is treated as "Shapesnatch". Once per turn, you can shuffle 2 cards from your hand to your Deck to draw 2 cards. Then, you can select 1 card in your Graveyard and shuffle it in your Deck.
ATK/1200 DEF/1700

Block-Snatch | *5 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
During a Duel, this card is treated as "Shapesnatch". When your opponent declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and negate the attack. Your opponent cannot select other "Shapesnatch" you control as an attack target.
ATK/1200 DEF/1700

Draft-Snatch | *5 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
During a Duel, this card is treated as "Shapesnatch". Once per turn, you can look at the top 3 cards of your Deck. If there are any cards that mention "Shapesnatch" in their card text or that are named "Shapesnatch" among them, you can add them to your hand. Shuffle the remaining cards back to your Deck.
ATK/1200 DEF/1700

Boss-Snatch | *8 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
During a Duel, this card is treated as "Shapesnatch". This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 3 "Shapesnatch" cards from your Graveyard. This card gains 700 ATK for each "Shapesnatch" in either players' Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Shapesnatch" from your Deck.
ATK/0 DEF/1700

Shape Snatching
Quick-Play Spell Card
Discard 1 "Shapesnatch". Take control of 1 monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase.

Shape Crafting
Continuous Spell Card
Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Shapesnatch" from your hand.

Shape Searching
Normal Spell Card
Add 1 "Shapesnatch" from your Deck to your hand. When you take battle damage, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to add 1 "Shapesnatch" from your Graveyard to your hand.

and Inferno Reckless Summon and Shapesnatch

Can someone PM Paranoia/Josh? They don't even post

[quote name='Ghost Rare' timestamp='1291587077' post='4832677']
Yea i just saw the NGD over in Realistic cards whats that about, figure they will get more members is it?
[/quote]

They're afraid of us B)

EEEEH >_>! You should have known the changes would make some things funny. I do not want them in RC at all. I heavily regulate any non-personal card threads. They would go in AoC, but they wouldn't get the serious tone people desire. So WC it is.

Archived