~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

Wish I could make more sense of it, but seems accurate from what I could gather.

I was never too good at grasping games that required multiple stat customization. It's why I can't go competitive in Pokémon or at least train them well.

Did anyone catch the new Nintendo Direct today? Seeing the Luigi dream game and the new LoZ was hella cool.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I typed up a huge "Fire Emblem for Dummies" thing to give you the basics on the classics and such, but I don't have QUIIIITE enough time to finish it (Quite meaning, I need about another 30-60 minutes but only have 10 minutes), so I''ll post it tomorrow.

Wish I could make more sense of it, but seems accurate from what I could gather.

I was never too good at grasping games that required multiple stat customization. It's why I can't go competitive in Pokémon or at least train them well.

Well I can and all but to me the idea of training people to their maximum potential is too time waiting to me. I can never get that obsessed over something that I'd spend hours doing- though I'll admit I'm kinda doing it for Fire Emblem

Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

(=_=) Didn't you decide to leave YCM?

NO! I just don't get to talk a lot because you're either always busy with school or at work! Do you know how frustrating it is wanting to talk to everyone here but not being able too? It's like someone hogging the the house phone for a business call even though they have a personal phone they could be using!

That doesn't make sense . . .

[sighs]

I hate you sometimes Dad

Did anyone catch the new Nintendo Direct today? Seeing the Luigi dream game and the new LoZ was hella cool.

Nope . . .

Honestly, I know jack about Fire Emblem competitively, and I barely pay attention to the actual stat growths. I just know how the stats work, for the sake of knowing. Besides, couldn't leave it out in such an important spot, could I?

Honestly, I know jack about Fire Emblem competitively, and I barely pay attention to the actual stat growths. I just know how the stats work, for the sake of knowing. Besides, couldn't leave it out in such an important spot, could I?

Yeah I actually don't know how stat training goes for Fire Emblem either duh (<<) . . . BUT! I've trained my people so they have the certain Skill Set I want each of them to have and so that is kind of competitive.

That's about the most competitive you'll get Dad, unless it's a fight for cheesecake.

Don't mock my passion for cheesecake!

Well, breeding and training is easier than the stats themselves.

That's true . . . I had a bit of trouble figuring out the stats for my own role-play I plan on introducing once I finish my front row projects (^^)

Don't you just keep adding things on your "to-do" list?

Yeah, so? (>>)

[sighs]
Never mind. Hey Black! What's your avi?

They're both from ZeXal. Vector just happens to be a surprisingly intriguing character.

Ah okay that's why I didn't know who you were talking about Black. Dad and I stopped watching.....actually I stopped caring after Jaden disappeared.

I'm seeing 'Jack Spicer' and I can't help but think of the one from Xiaolin Showdown.

That's the one (=_=)

That's the one (=_=)

I was unsure cause Black said they were both from ZeXal or something, idfk

From his avi, even at a closer look, I see only minimal resemblance.

Did they, like, take his original character design for the show?

I meant he's similar in usage. He has a not!evil spirit fly that works for him, is actually intelligent but has all of his plans fail, despite them often being well thought out, and he's kinda bizarro Jack when it comes to his relationship to the cast.

Hm... Lemme see if I can at least cover the basics of the classes and their skills, for the sake of understanding.

I’d advise you only to read the classes that I listed you for/specifically interest you, due to the large amount of classes.

Also, made small edits to what I had as I went, as I realized things I could’ve done better.

HP - Hit Points

Strength - Physical attack

Magic - Magical attack

Skill - Helps with Hit Percentages and ability to get a Critical Hit, which triples damage dealt for one attack. It's the major stat factored into activating Skills.

Speed - Deals with how many attacks you can perform per battle and your chance of evading an attack. Has a few Skills in the series tied to it.

Luck - A wild card. Affects the chance to hit opponents, evade their attacks, decreases enemy's chance of criticals, assists in helping find hidden items in desert levels, occasionally ties in to skills, and sometimes effects weapons known as the Devil Sword and Devil Axe.

Defense - Physical defense

Resistance - Magical defense

Swords trump Axes, Axes trump Lances, Lances trump swords. Bows are neutral, and count as ranged, not melee, weaponry, despite being a physical weapon. Generally, the first 3 can only be used to attack an adjacent enemy, though some of them are ranged.

Bows do extra damage to flying units, while there are weapons for the others tailored to kill mounted, armored, and dragon units. Mounted units can also be called beast units.

Tomes and Staves are magic. Magic is always ranged, and is usually able to melee as well, exceptions being super long range magic. In some games, there's a magic triangle like for Axes/Swords/Lances, but not here. Staves are for healing or other support purposes.

Wind Magic does extra damage to flying units.

The Dual System:

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_System#Dual_Strike

Support system determines how much 2 characters help each other out when Close/Paired up. They have conversations attached that flesh out the characters, and can sometimes lead to more, such as marriage. An example would be that Caeda and I COULD have an automatic Level S, and thus be wed/to be wed from the moment we joined the game. Alternately, we could simply not be able to gain an S level support with another character. Or we could just have a plot-forced wedding if not wed by the player at point X.

Supports also grant stat increases while they are close enough together or paired up.

Terrains exist that can decrease movement, or in some games increase movement, but I won’t go in depth about it. Fog of War is when the screen is obscured beyond the actual terrain, and you can only see X spaces away from any given unit, based on the unit.

[spoiler=Classes that can promote, or are a promotion]Tactician is a class that uses Swords and Magic. It is reserved for the "Avatar" character that you're meant to model after yourself in Awakening, and has technically appeared in older titles (Namely Fire Emblem, called Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade in Japan). It promotes to Grandmaster, which is a stronger version of Tactician, with the same weapons. Here, they are reserved for Moderators or Moderators to be, to maintain the... special nature of the class, while making it more accessible.

[spoiler=their Skills]Tactician:

Veteran - If "Paired Up" with a unit, aka acting as one unit that can switch between the two/fight together/etc, EXP gained is doubled.

Solidarity - Increases the critical rates and critical evade by 10 to adjacent allies

Grandmaster:

Ignis - Skill = % chance of activation. When activated, add half of your magic if using a Melee weapon/half of your strength if Magic weapon to your other stat for 1 attack.

Rally Spectrum - All rally skills increase the stats of allies within 3 spaces of the user. You activate Rally skills just as you would initiate an attack, use an item, Pair Up, etc. In this case, it increases all stats, sans Movement and, I believe, HP until the start of your next turn.

[/spoiler]

Myrmidons are sword fighters that are less armored than others, such as Mercenaries. They specialize in quick and skillful maneuvers, and  the best comparison for them is like Samurai-to-be, though their true promoted form, Swordmaster, is basically a Samurai of sorts. 

[spoiler=Their Skills]Myrmidon:

Avoid + 10 - self explanatory

Vantage - If low on health, will always attack first, even when attacked.

Swordmaster:

Astra - Skill/2 = % chance of activating. Allows the user to attack 5 times in a row, but each strike is only half damage.

Swordfaire - If sword equipped, gets Strength +5. If a magical sword (Like the Levin Sword) is equipped, Magic +5.

[/spoiler]

Mercenaries are the more... I guess you could say traditional swordsmen in the game. They absolutely excel in skill, and are as strong as they are fast. Their true promotion, despite sharing it as a promotion target with the Fighter, is the Hero, which is an upgraded version with Axes added, which takes some of the, lo and behold, more heroic aspects of knights, like a shield and gleaming sword.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Mercenary:

Armsthrift - Luckx2 = % chance of activating. If it activates, a weapon usage will be skipped.

Patience - If targeted for an attack both Hit % and avoid are granted +10 for that battle.

Hero:

Sol - Skill = % chance of activating. When the attack hits, half of the damage dealt will heal the user.

Axebreaker - Hit and Avoid get +50 each if fighting someone with an axe equipped.

[/spoiler]

Fighter is the generic axe wielder, generally associated with great strength and health, decent speed, but take hits badly. Their true promotion, despite sharing it with Barbarians, is the Warrior, a behemoth associated with brute strength and massive life, and gains bows in addition to its previous Axe usage. Male Only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Fighter:

HP +5 - Self-explanatory

Zeal - Increases Critical Hit rate by 5.

Warrior:

Rally Strength - When activated, increases Strength by 4 for all allies within 3 spaces for a turn.

Counter - If the unit lives through a melee attack, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage they dealt you.

[/spoiler]

Barbarians are ruffian thieves that roam mountains and use axes. Known for high strength and have a slight association with Luck. Their true promotion is the Berserker, a more powerful ruffian known for getting critical hits. It is the same promotion for the other "ruffian" classes in these games, such as the Brigand or the Pirate. Male Only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Barbarian:

Despoil - Luck = % chance of activating. If it activates when you kill a unit, you get a Small Bullion, worth 1000 Gold.

Gamble - Increases Crit by 10, reduces hit by 5.

Berserker:

Wrath - If HP is 50% or less, increase Critical rate by 20%. Was 50% in some older installments.

Axefaire - If Axe is equipped, Strength +5. If a magical Axe is equipped, Magic +5.

[/spoiler]

Thieves are a class of lock-picking, money-stealing units, as their name suggests. They're rather weak, generally, but make for great recon units when on a foggy map, specialize in Skill and Speed, and aren't really known for getting hit much. The fringe benefits they get from being able to steal or lockpick is their edge on the Myrmidon, and they use either swords or knives. Unlike most classes, the "true" promotion for this class has always been either nonexistent or ambiguous. In this case, thieves can promote into a Trickster, a fancy thief with staves as well, and can cross any terrain. Tricksters are more balanced in what they're aimed for, but still retain their thieving speed and cunning. The other promotion for thieves is the Assassin, which can use Swords or Bows. The assassin is more powerful, skillful, and speedy, aiming to kill opponents without receiving a scratch. Myrmidons can also become Assassins.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Thief:

Locktouch - Open chests/doors without a key. Used to be done with an item called a Lockpick.

Movement +1 - Self-explanatory.

Steal - Not in this usage, but has appeared multiple times. Either steals money from enemies, or lets you steal unequipped items from enemies.

Trickster:

Lucky Seven - For the first 7 turns, +20% to accuracy and evasion.

Acrobat - All terrain, sans large mountains, seas, and air, can be crossed without a terrain cost reducing movement.

Assassin:

Lethality - Skill/2 = % chance of activation. Instakills most units.

Pass - Allows the unit to move through enemy units.

[/spoiler]

Archers are the bowmen of the series, being only ranged fighters. They excel in skill, with decent everything else, and okay resistance. Their true promotion is the Sniper, which is an upgraded archer known for their sharpshooting.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Archer:

Skill +2 - derp

Prescience - If they initiate the attack, hit and evasion +10

Sniper:

Accuracy +20 - derp

Bowfaire - If using a bow, +5 strength.

[/spoiler]

Knights are heavily armored, slow moving, generally lance wielding soldiers. They're known for Defense, Strength, and Health, with decent Skill, passable speed, and meh resistance. The drawback is that they move less spaces than other units. Their true promotion is the general, which suffers from many of the same issues, caps lower with speed than most promoted units, but currently gains axes to compliment their lances.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Knight:

Defense +2 - herp

Indoor Fighter - Increases Accuracy/Hit and evasion by 10 while inside.

General:

Rally Defense - Grants +4 to all allies in 3 spaces for a turn.

Pavise - Skill = % chance of activation. When activated, damage inflicted by Swords, Lances, Axes, and Beaststones is halved.

[/spoiler]

Cavaliers are your main mounted units, riding horses. They use Lances and Swords, and are one of, if not THE most all around balanced unit. Their true promotion is the Paladin, which has the same weapons and is, again, all around well balanced. Being mounted units, they have higher movement than the footsoldiers listed earlier.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Cavalier:

Discipline - Weapon Experience gains twice as fast.

Outdoor Fighter - +10 to accuracy and evasion when outside

Paladin:

Defender - When paired up, increase all non-movement or HP stats by 1.

Aegis - When activated, damage inflicted by Tomes, Bows, and Dragonstones is halved. 

[/spoiler]

Mages are the generic spellcasters of the game. They use Anima/Nature magic, and are focused on magic, with fairly decent everything. Their true promotion is the Sage, a unit that is basically a Mage with Staves and increased capabilities.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Mage:

Magic +2 - herp

Focus - If no allies within 3 spaces, gets crit +10

Sage:

Rally Magic - Rally +4 magic for one turn, blah blah.

Tomefaire - If Tome equipped, +5 magic.

[/spoiler]

Dark Mages are exactly what it says on the can. They are a little less magically strong, but have better stats all around sans Speed, as well as more defenses, as well as the ability to use Dark Magic in addition to Anima. Their true promotion is the Sorcerer, which is an empowered Dark Mage. Sadly, they do not have access to staves. 

[spoiler=Their Skills]Dark Mage:

Hex - Lowers the evasion of adjacent enemies by 15, while adjacent.

Anathema - Reduces evasion and ability to dodge critical hits by 10 for all enemies within 3 spaces, while in that area.

Sorcerer:

Vengeance - Skill = % chance of activation. when activated, damage dealt is increased by (Max HP - Current HP).

Tomebreaker - +50% Hit and Evasion if fighting someone with an equipped Tome.

[/spoiler]

Priests and Clerics are stave=using units made for healing. Due to not having much else to do, they tend to be hard to raise, but generally have good magical and resistance growths. Their current True Promotion is the War Cleric/Monk, despite sharing it with the Troubadour as a possible promotion. They can also become sages. As a side note, Clerics are called Sisters in Japanese, so the female sister of the main character is often a Cleric, or other such stave wielder.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Cleric/Priest:

Miracle - Luck = % chance of activating. If unit would be killed, when activated, they will live with 1 HP.

Healtouch - Healign with a stave heals 5 more.

War Cleric:

Rally Luck - Rally Skill for luck

Renewal - Heals 30% HP each turn.

[/spoiler]

Troubadours are mounted clerics. They have high resistance, and have more speed than their footsoldier counterparts. They have the same mobility as other mounted units, and promote into the Valkyria, which uses Staves and Spells. In older games, it was a mounted Bishop. In newer games, it’s akin to a mounted Sage. Female only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Troubadour:

Resistance +2 - hurr

Demoiselle – All male units within 2 spaces get +10 Evasion and +10 Critical evasion

Valkyrie:

Rally Resistance – derp

Dual Support+ - Support bonuses are increased while Paired Up.

[/spoiler]

Pegasus Knights are flying and mounted units that use lances. They generally have high speed and skill. They also take magic hits better than physical, and are slaughtered by bows. They promote into the Falcon Knight and Dark Flier classes. Falcon Knights are upgraded Pegasus Knights that have gained staves. Dark Fliers are more mgaically themed Pegasus Knights that gain tomes. Female Only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Pegasus Knight:

Speed +2 - hurrrrr

Relief - If no other units within 3 spaces, heals 20% HP each turn.

Falcon Knight:

Rally Speed - hurrrr

Lancefaire - +5 Strength if physical Lance, +5 magic if magical

Dark Flier:

Rally Movement - Rally skill, increases movement of those affected by 1 for a turn.

Galeforce - When the unit defeats another unit, it can move again. Only once per turn.

[/spoiler]

Wyvern Riders are flying and dragon units. They use Axes (Lances in some games), and have the same mobility as a Pegasus Knight or Cavalier. They are Defensive/Strong/High Health to the Pegasi’s Speed/Strength/Resistance. Their true promotion is the Wyvern Lord, granting the current Riders the ability to use Lances as well.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Wyvern Rider:

Strength +2 – derp

Tantivy – Hit and Evasion +10 when no allies within 3 spaces

Wyvern Lord:

Quick Burn - Increases Hit and Evasion by 15 at the start of the chapter. The effect decreases with each passing Turn.

Swordbreaker – When fighting a unit with a sword equipped, +50 hit/evasion.

[/spoiler]

That’s all for classes and their “true” promotions, so let’s carry on to the fringe classes.

Great Knights are mounted and armored units, akin to mixing a Cavalier with a Knight and giving them axes in addition to swords and lances. They are extremely strong and defensive, but tend to lack otherwise. As I said before, they are a promotion for Cavaliers and Knights.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Luna – Skill = % chance of activating. When activated, the enemy’s Defense and Resistance are halved for one attack.

Dual Guard+ - Increases the chance of a Dual Guard happening by 10.

[/spoiler]

Dark Knights are Sword-and-Tome Weilding mounted units. They have the mobility of a Paladin and are slightly more magically inclined than strength inclined. That said, they are a wholly uninspiring unit, with fairly “average” caps for their stats, but they can make up for it in their versatility in weaponry and their movement. They are a promotion for Mages and Dark Mages.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Slow Burn - Increases Hit and Evasion by 1 each passing Turn, up to the 15th Turn

Lifetaker – When the unit defeats another unit, heal half of Max HP.

[/spoiler]

Griffon Riders are exactly what the name suggests: Mounted units on flying beasts. They wield axes, have the same mobility as other promoted Fliers, and are an all around balanced class, despite being slightly physically inclined. They are a potential promotion for Wyvern Riders.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Deliverer – Increases movement by 2 if paired up.

Lancebreaker – Hit/Evasion +50 if fighting a lance wielding unit.

[/spoiler]

Bow Knights are mounted users of Swords and Bows. Yet another all around uninspiring unit that has only the saving grace known as slight versatility. They promote from Archers and Mercenaries.

[spoiler=Their skills]Rally Skill – hurrrr

Bowbreaker – Hit/Evasion +50 if fighting someone using a bow.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler][spoiler=Classes that cannot Promote that I've used so far]All of these classes go up to level 30, instead of 20, due to not promoting. They can all reclass to any base level class. If level 30, they can reclass to a promoted class or they can reduce their level to 1 again without losing the stats they gained.

Villager is a class of weak, lance wielding characters who are, lo and behold, from villages and are not accustomed to fighting. They have high luck caps, but are otherwise meh. The upside is that they have some of the highest ability to be great units in the game once you reclass them. Was Male Only in Awakening, but there was a female class equivalent to Villager, so they were merged here

[spoiler=Their Skills]Aptitude – Adds 20% to each of the unit’s growths, while this skill is equipped.

Underdog – If fighting a higher leveled unit, Hit/Evasion +15. If fighting a promoted unit, that unit’s level is their current level +20.

[/spoiler]

Dancers are units that dance to either allow an ally to move again, enhance their stats, or both. They can wield swords, but are, generally, not meant for combat at all. Dances cannot target other Dancers or a bard. Female Only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Luck +4 – herp

Special Dance – When they dance for a unit, that unit also gets +2 to all of their stats, sans Movement and HP, for one turn.

[/spoiler]

Conqueror was a one-of-a-kind class in Fire Emblem: Awakening. It was basically an improved Great Knight. It has much better stats, including movement, than the Great Knight, along with its great strength and defense.

[spoiler=Their Skill]

Conquest – If an opponent would do extra damage to the unit with this skill due to it being Mounted/Flying/Armored, the extra damage is nullified. However, it does not nullify extra damage done to Dragon units. Was a Male-only Skill in Awakening.

[/spoiler]

Dread Fighters are sword, axe, and tome wielding ninja-esque characters. Called Demon Fighters or Magic Fighters in Japan, they excel in Strength, Health, and Resistance. They are treated as a base class, despite having stats akin to a promoted class, making them good for grinding up faster. Only accessible with the Dread Scroll. Male Only. Skills cannot be passed on to children.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Resistance +10: Hurrdurr

Aggressor: If they initiate a battle, their attacks are 10 points stronger during that battle.

[/spoiler]

Brides are lance, bow, and tome using women in beautiful white gowns, with a graceful fighting form. Like the Dread Fighter, they are treated as a base class for EXP calculations. Their stats are not outstanding, but they offer skills otherwise impossible to get, and have some versatility in what they do. Only accessible with the Wedding Bouquet. Female Only. Skills cannot be passed on to children.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Rally Heart – A rally skill that increases all affected allies’ stats by 2, and increases their movement by 1.

Bond – All units within 3 spaces of this unit at the start of the turn gain 10 HP.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Special Non-Promoting classes used here; Also, other uncovered Skills] Journeyman are axe users that are similar to Villagers, but with better stat caps before their promotion. It is akin to a “Lord” class here, in that it is exclusive to Fuse.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Dual Strike+ - Increases the chance of a Dual Strike occurring by 10%.

Aether – Skill/2 = % chance of activation. When activated, attacks once using Sol, then attacks immediately again, using Luna. Only counts as 1 weapon usage.

[/spoiler]

The Emperor class is a recurring class in the series, used only by major antagonists, often those who had been corrupted from their true selves to further the true antagonist’s goals. In this case, it’s a class reserved for Life and Creator. In this scenario, they are armored units, but they have access to the Conquest skill, as a personal skill. They can use Swords, Lances, Axes, Tomes, and Staves. Creator can only access this class with the Conquest Seal.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Imbue - At the start of each turn, heal health equal to the Magic stat.

For Creator: Moonstone – First effect is to nullify the skills of units that battle him. The second effect is: Skill/2 = % chance of activating. When it activates, for that attack, Creator’s strength and magic are doubled and the enemy’s defense and resistance are halved.

For Life: Mantle – First effect makes him immune to critical hits. The second effect is to inflict damage back to anyone that hits him equal to the damage he took, so long as he didn’t die from being hit.

[/spoiler]

Master Knights are a class from older games that have access to assorted weaponry tailored to the character, in this usage. They are mounted units with 9 movement (as opposed to the regular 8 for promoted and mounted w/o armor). They can only be changed into from a Lv. 15 or higher Grandmaster that uses the Mediator Seal, thus making the class exclusive to moderators or moderators-to-be. The class will always be able to use Swords and Tomes, and then any 2 of staves/lances/axes/bows will be added, based on the character receiving the promotion.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Blessing – Heals adjacent units equal to this unit’s Magic stats at the start of each turn.

For Black: Sacer (Heaven) – Combines the Luna and Renewal skills.

For Blind: Greatbreaker – First effect is that if initiates an attack on any unit that isn’t using a Dragonstone or Beaststone, gains 25% evade and hit chance. Second effect is Imbue.

For Lily: Lawkeeper – Combines the Vantage and Wrath skills.         

For Roxas: Vortex – The user pays 15 HP to cast an 8 power Wind spell, that can hit a unit between 1-2 spaces. Second effect is Galeforce.

[/spoiler]

Bards are units that are either akin to Dancers or a form of Mage. In this case, it’s a class that combines the two uses, and also gives swords, akin to Dancers, and staves, due to DL being a trickster. They can perform to give an extra move to any unit that isn’t a Dancer. It is akin to a “Lord” class in this scenario. DL-Only class. Only accessible by the Trio Seal.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Charm – All units within 3 spaces gain 5% for their Hit and Evasion rates. Also grants +2 to each non-HP or Movement stat when this unit performs for that unit.

For DL: Flourish – The first effect is that each normal attack has a guaranteed half-strength attack to follow it up. Second effect is the Armsthrift skill.

[/spoiler]

Trueblades are the final form of Myrmidons in other games. In this game, it’s Ecchi’s final class, leaving him much more skillful and fast in exchange for only being able to use swords. It is akin to a “Lord” class in this scenario. El-only Class. Only accessible by the Trio Seal.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Insight – Increases Hit by 30, increases sight in Fog of War by 5.

For El: Tenebris – First effect is Skill/2 = % chance of activation. When activated, triple your attack’s strength for that one attack. Second effect is Defense and Resistance +5.

[/spoiler]

Vanguard is a class that was made famous by Ike, and is the upgraded form of a Hero. It uses Swords and Axes, and is known for brute strength and overall stats. It is akin to a “Lord” class in this scenario. Chris/Fuse-only Class. Only accessible by the Trio Seal.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Paragon – All EXP gained is doubled.

Savior – Combines Adept and Rightful King. Adept allows a second attack, with Speed = % as activation chance. Rightful King adds 10% to any ability with a % chance to activate.

[/spoiler]

Shadowgift is a skill that enables any magic user to use Dark Tomes. Was female-only in Awakening, but is not here.

Limit Break is a skill that makes all stat caps 10 higher.

Shade reduces the chance that an enemy will target the user for an attack.

Iote’s Shield makes fliers not take extra damage from Arrows and Wind Magic.

Cancel is activated by Skill/2 = %. When activated, opponent’s next attack simply doesn’t happen.

Fortune makes the unit immune to critical hits.

Stillness is a much stronger Shade.

[/spoiler]

I skipped Lord/Great Lord because they weren’t/will not be used at all. 

[spoiler=Black's Words]Hm... Lemme see if I can at least cover the basics of the classes and their skills, for the sake of understanding.

I’d advise you only to read the classes that I listed you for/specifically interest you, due to the large amount of classes.

Also, made small edits to what I had as I went, as I realized things I could’ve done better.

HP - Hit Points

Strength - Physical attack

Magic - Magical attack

Skill - Helps with Hit Percentages and ability to get a Critical Hit, which triples damage dealt for one attack. It's the major stat factored into activating Skills.

Speed - Deals with how many attacks you can perform per battle and your chance of evading an attack. Has a few Skills in the series tied to it.

Luck - A wild card. Affects the chance to hit opponents, evade their attacks, decreases enemy's chance of criticals, assists in helping find hidden items in desert levels, occasionally ties in to skills, and sometimes effects weapons known as the Devil Sword and Devil Axe.

Defense - Physical defense

Resistance - Magical defense

Swords trump Axes, Axes trump Lances, Lances trump swords. Bows are neutral, and count as ranged, not melee, weaponry, despite being a physical weapon. Generally, the first 3 can only be used to attack an adjacent enemy, though some of them are ranged.

Bows do extra damage to flying units, while there are weapons for the others tailored to kill mounted, armored, and dragon units. Mounted units can also be called beast units.

Tomes and Staves are magic. Magic is always ranged, and is usually able to melee as well, exceptions being super long range magic. In some games, there's a magic triangle like for Axes/Swords/Lances, but not here. Staves are for healing or other support purposes.

Wind Magic does extra damage to flying units.

The Dual System:

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_System#Dual_Strike

Support system determines how much 2 characters help each other out when Close/Paired up. They have conversations attached that flesh out the characters, and can sometimes lead to more, such as marriage. An example would be that Caeda and I COULD have an automatic Level S, and thus be wed/to be wed from the moment we joined the game. Alternately, we could simply not be able to gain an S level support with another character. Or we could just have a plot-forced wedding if not wed by the player at point X.

Supports also grant stat increases while they are close enough together or paired up.

Terrains exist that can decrease movement, or in some games increase movement, but I won’t go in depth about it. Fog of War is when the screen is obscured beyond the actual terrain, and you can only see X spaces away from any given unit, based on the unit.

[spoiler=Classes that can promote, or are a promotion]Tactician is a class that uses Swords and Magic. It is reserved for the "Avatar" character that you're meant to model after yourself in Awakening, and has technically appeared in older titles (Namely Fire Emblem, called Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade in Japan). It promotes to Grandmaster, which is a stronger version of Tactician, with the same weapons. Here, they are reserved for Moderators or Moderators to be, to maintain the... special nature of the class, while making it more accessible.

[spoiler=their Skills]Tactician:

Veteran - If "Paired Up" with a unit, aka acting as one unit that can switch between the two/fight together/etc, EXP gained is doubled.

Solidarity - Increases the critical rates and critical evade by 10 to adjacent allies

Grandmaster:

Ignis - Skill = % chance of activation. When activated, add half of your magic if using a Melee weapon/half of your strength if Magic weapon to your other stat for 1 attack.

Rally Spectrum - All rally skills increase the stats of allies within 3 spaces of the user. You activate Rally skills just as you would initiate an attack, use an item, Pair Up, etc. In this case, it increases all stats, sans Movement and, I believe, HP until the start of your next turn.

[/spoiler]

Myrmidons are sword fighters that are less armored than others, such as Mercenaries. They specialize in quick and skillful maneuvers, and  the best comparison for them is like Samurai-to-be, though their true promoted form, Swordmaster, is basically a Samurai of sorts. 

[spoiler=Their Skills]Myrmidon:

Avoid + 10 - self explanatory

Vantage - If low on health, will always attack first, even when attacked.

Swordmaster:

Astra - Skill/2 = % chance of activating. Allows the user to attack 5 times in a row, but each strike is only half damage.

Swordfaire - If sword equipped, gets Strength +5. If a magical sword (Like the Levin Sword) is equipped, Magic +5.

[/spoiler]

Mercenaries are the more... I guess you could say traditional swordsmen in the game. They absolutely excel in skill, and are as strong as they are fast. Their true promotion, despite sharing it as a promotion target with the Fighter, is the Hero, which is an upgraded version with Axes added, which takes some of the, lo and behold, more heroic aspects of knights, like a shield and gleaming sword.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Mercenary:

Armsthrift - Luckx2 = % chance of activating. If it activates, a weapon usage will be skipped.

Patience - If targeted for an attack both Hit % and avoid are granted +10 for that battle.

Hero:

Sol - Skill = % chance of activating. When the attack hits, half of the damage dealt will heal the user.

Axebreaker - Hit and Avoid get +50 each if fighting someone with an axe equipped.

[/spoiler]

Fighter is the generic axe wielder, generally associated with great strength and health, decent speed, but take hits badly. Their true promotion, despite sharing it with Barbarians, is the Warrior, a behemoth associated with brute strength and massive life, and gains bows in addition to its previous Axe usage. Male Only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Fighter:

HP +5 - Self-explanatory

Zeal - Increases Critical Hit rate by 5.

Warrior:

Rally Strength - When activated, increases Strength by 4 for all allies within 3 spaces for a turn.

Counter - If the unit lives through a melee attack, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage they dealt you.

[/spoiler]

Barbarians are ruffian thieves that roam mountains and use axes. Known for high strength and have a slight association with Luck. Their true promotion is the Berserker, a more powerful ruffian known for getting critical hits. It is the same promotion for the other "ruffian" classes in these games, such as the Brigand or the Pirate. Male Only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Barbarian:

Despoil - Luck = % chance of activating. If it activates when you kill a unit, you get a Small Bullion, worth 1000 Gold.

Gamble - Increases Crit by 10, reduces hit by 5.

Berserker:

Wrath - If HP is 50% or less, increase Critical rate by 20%. Was 50% in some older installments.

Axefaire - If Axe is equipped, Strength +5. If a magical Axe is equipped, Magic +5.

[/spoiler]

Thieves are a class of lock-picking, money-stealing units, as their name suggests. They're rather weak, generally, but make for great recon units when on a foggy map, specialize in Skill and Speed, and aren't really known for getting hit much. The fringe benefits they get from being able to steal or lockpick is their edge on the Myrmidon, and they use either swords or knives. Unlike most classes, the "true" promotion for this class has always been either nonexistent or ambiguous. In this case, thieves can promote into a Trickster, a fancy thief with staves as well, and can cross any terrain. Tricksters are more balanced in what they're aimed for, but still retain their thieving speed and cunning. The other promotion for thieves is the Assassin, which can use Swords or Bows. The assassin is more powerful, skillful, and speedy, aiming to kill opponents without receiving a scratch. Myrmidons can also become Assassins.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Thief:

Locktouch - Open chests/doors without a key. Used to be done with an item called a Lockpick.

Movement +1 - Self-explanatory.

Steal - Not in this usage, but has appeared multiple times. Either steals money from enemies, or lets you steal unequipped items from enemies.

Trickster:

Lucky Seven - For the first 7 turns, +20% to accuracy and evasion.

Acrobat - All terrain, sans large mountains, seas, and air, can be crossed without a terrain cost reducing movement.

Assassin:

Lethality - Skill/2 = % chance of activation. Instakills most units.

Pass - Allows the unit to move through enemy units.

[/spoiler]

Archers are the bowmen of the series, being only ranged fighters. They excel in skill, with decent everything else, and okay resistance. Their true promotion is the Sniper, which is an upgraded archer known for their sharpshooting.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Archer:

Skill +2 - derp

Prescience - If they initiate the attack, hit and evasion +10

Sniper:

Accuracy +20 - derp

Bowfaire - If using a bow, +5 strength.

[/spoiler]

Knights are heavily armored, slow moving, generally lance wielding soldiers. They're known for Defense, Strength, and Health, with decent Skill, passable speed, and meh resistance. The drawback is that they move less spaces than other units. Their true promotion is the general, which suffers from many of the same issues, caps lower with speed than most promoted units, but currently gains axes to compliment their lances.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Knight:

Defense +2 - herp

Indoor Fighter - Increases Accuracy/Hit and evasion by 10 while inside.

General:

Rally Defense - Grants +4 to all allies in 3 spaces for a turn.

Pavise - Skill = % chance of activation. When activated, damage inflicted by Swords, Lances, Axes, and Beaststones is halved.

[/spoiler]

Cavaliers are your main mounted units, riding horses. They use Lances and Swords, and are one of, if not THE most all around balanced unit. Their true promotion is the Paladin, which has the same weapons and is, again, all around well balanced. Being mounted units, they have higher movement than the footsoldiers listed earlier.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Cavalier:

Discipline - Weapon Experience gains twice as fast.

Outdoor Fighter - +10 to accuracy and evasion when outside

Paladin:

Defender - When paired up, increase all non-movement or HP stats by 1.

Aegis - When activated, damage inflicted by Tomes, Bows, and Dragonstones is halved. 

[/spoiler]

Mages are the generic spellcasters of the game. They use Anima/Nature magic, and are focused on magic, with fairly decent everything. Their true promotion is the Sage, a unit that is basically a Mage with Staves and increased capabilities.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Mage:

Magic +2 - herp

Focus - If no allies within 3 spaces, gets crit +10

Sage:

Rally Magic - Rally +4 magic for one turn, blah blah.

Tomefaire - If Tome equipped, +5 magic.

[/spoiler]

Dark Mages are exactly what it says on the can. They are a little less magically strong, but have better stats all around sans Speed, as well as more defenses, as well as the ability to use Dark Magic in addition to Anima. Their true promotion is the Sorcerer, which is an empowered Dark Mage. Sadly, they do not have access to staves. 

[spoiler=Their Skills]Dark Mage:

Hex - Lowers the evasion of adjacent enemies by 15, while adjacent.

Anathema - Reduces evasion and ability to dodge critical hits by 10 for all enemies within 3 spaces, while in that area.

Sorcerer:

Vengeance - Skill = % chance of activation. when activated, damage dealt is increased by (Max HP - Current HP).

Tomebreaker - +50% Hit and Evasion if fighting someone with an equipped Tome.

[/spoiler]

Priests and Clerics are stave=using units made for healing. Due to not having much else to do, they tend to be hard to raise, but generally have good magical and resistance growths. Their current True Promotion is the War Cleric/Monk, despite sharing it with the Troubadour as a possible promotion. They can also become sages. As a side note, Clerics are called Sisters in Japanese, so the female sister of the main character is often a Cleric, or other such stave wielder.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Cleric/Priest:

Miracle - Luck = % chance of activating. If unit would be killed, when activated, they will live with 1 HP.

Healtouch - Healign with a stave heals 5 more.

War Cleric:

Rally Luck - Rally Skill for luck

Renewal - Heals 30% HP each turn.

[/spoiler]

Troubadours are mounted clerics. They have high resistance, and have more speed than their footsoldier counterparts. They have the same mobility as other mounted units, and promote into the Valkyria, which uses Staves and Spells. In older games, it was a mounted Bishop. In newer games, it’s akin to a mounted Sage. Female only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Troubadour:

Resistance +2 - hurr

Demoiselle – All male units within 2 spaces get +10 Evasion and +10 Critical evasion

Valkyrie:

Rally Resistance – derp

Dual Support+ - Support bonuses are increased while Paired Up.

[/spoiler]

Pegasus Knights are flying and mounted units that use lances. They generally have high speed and skill. They also take magic hits better than physical, and are slaughtered by bows. They promote into the Falcon Knight and Dark Flier classes. Falcon Knights are upgraded Pegasus Knights that have gained staves. Dark Fliers are more mgaically themed Pegasus Knights that gain tomes. Female Only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Pegasus Knight:

Speed +2 - hurrrrr

Relief - If no other units within 3 spaces, heals 20% HP each turn.

Falcon Knight:

Rally Speed - hurrrr

Lancefaire - +5 Strength if physical Lance, +5 magic if magical

Dark Flier:

Rally Movement - Rally skill, increases movement of those affected by 1 for a turn.

Galeforce - When the unit defeats another unit, it can move again. Only once per turn.

[/spoiler]

Wyvern Riders are flying and dragon units. They use Axes (Lances in some games), and have the same mobility as a Pegasus Knight or Cavalier. They are Defensive/Strong/High Health to the Pegasi’s Speed/Strength/Resistance. Their true promotion is the Wyvern Lord, granting the current Riders the ability to use Lances as well.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Wyvern Rider:

Strength +2 – derp

Tantivy – Hit and Evasion +10 when no allies within 3 spaces

Wyvern Lord:

Quick Burn - Increases Hit and Evasion by 15 at the start of the chapter. The effect decreases with each passing Turn.

Swordbreaker – When fighting a unit with a sword equipped, +50 hit/evasion.

[/spoiler]

That’s all for classes and their “true” promotions, so let’s carry on to the fringe classes.

Great Knights are mounted and armored units, akin to mixing a Cavalier with a Knight and giving them axes in addition to swords and lances. They are extremely strong and defensive, but tend to lack otherwise. As I said before, they are a promotion for Cavaliers and Knights.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Luna – Skill = % chance of activating. When activated, the enemy’s Defense and Resistance are halved for one attack.

Dual Guard+ - Increases the chance of a Dual Guard happening by 10.

[/spoiler]

Dark Knights are Sword-and-Tome Weilding mounted units. They have the mobility of a Paladin and are slightly more magically inclined than strength inclined. That said, they are a wholly uninspiring unit, with fairly “average” caps for their stats, but they can make up for it in their versatility in weaponry and their movement. They are a promotion for Mages and Dark Mages.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Slow Burn - Increases Hit and Evasion by 1 each passing Turn, up to the 15th Turn

Lifetaker – When the unit defeats another unit, heal half of Max HP.

[/spoiler]

Griffon Riders are exactly what the name suggests: Mounted units on flying beasts. They wield axes, have the same mobility as other promoted Fliers, and are an all around balanced class, despite being slightly physically inclined. They are a potential promotion for Wyvern Riders.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Deliverer – Increases movement by 2 if paired up.

Lancebreaker – Hit/Evasion +50 if fighting a lance wielding unit.

[/spoiler]

Bow Knights are mounted users of Swords and Bows. Yet another all around uninspiring unit that has only the saving grace known as slight versatility. They promote from Archers and Mercenaries.

[spoiler=Their skills]Rally Skill – hurrrr

Bowbreaker – Hit/Evasion +50 if fighting someone using a bow.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler][spoiler=Classes that cannot Promote that I've used so far]All of these classes go up to level 30, instead of 20, due to not promoting. They can all reclass to any base level class. If level 30, they can reclass to a promoted class or they can reduce their level to 1 again without losing the stats they gained.

Villager is a class of weak, lance wielding characters who are, lo and behold, from villages and are not accustomed to fighting. They have high luck caps, but are otherwise meh. The upside is that they have some of the highest ability to be great units in the game once you reclass them. Was Male Only in Awakening, but there was a female class equivalent to Villager, so they were merged here

[spoiler=Their Skills]Aptitude – Adds 20% to each of the unit’s growths, while this skill is equipped.

Underdog – If fighting a higher leveled unit, Hit/Evasion +15. If fighting a promoted unit, that unit’s level is their current level +20.

[/spoiler]

Dancers are units that dance to either allow an ally to move again, enhance their stats, or both. They can wield swords, but are, generally, not meant for combat at all. Dances cannot target other Dancers or a bard. Female Only.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Luck +4 – herp

Special Dance – When they dance for a unit, that unit also gets +2 to all of their stats, sans Movement and HP, for one turn.

[/spoiler]

Conqueror was a one-of-a-kind class in Fire Emblem: Awakening. It was basically an improved Great Knight. It has much better stats, including movement, than the Great Knight, along with its great strength and defense.

[spoiler=Their Skill]

Conquest – If an opponent would do extra damage to the unit with this skill due to it being Mounted/Flying/Armored, the extra damage is nullified. However, it does not nullify extra damage done to Dragon units. Was a Male-only Skill in Awakening.

[/spoiler]

Dread Fighters are sword, axe, and tome wielding ninja-esque characters. Called Demon Fighters or Magic Fighters in Japan, they excel in Strength, Health, and Resistance. They are treated as a base class, despite having stats akin to a promoted class, making them good for grinding up faster. Only accessible with the Dread Scroll. Male Only. Skills cannot be passed on to children.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Resistance +10: Hurrdurr

Aggressor: If they initiate a battle, their attacks are 10 points stronger during that battle.

[/spoiler]

Brides are lance, bow, and tome using women in beautiful white gowns, with a graceful fighting form. Like the Dread Fighter, they are treated as a base class for EXP calculations. Their stats are not outstanding, but they offer skills otherwise impossible to get, and have some versatility in what they do. Only accessible with the Wedding Bouquet. Female Only. Skills cannot be passed on to children.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Rally Heart – A rally skill that increases all affected allies’ stats by 2, and increases their movement by 1.

Bond – All units within 3 spaces of this unit at the start of the turn gain 10 HP.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Special Non-Promoting classes used here; Also, other uncovered Skills] Journeyman are axe users that are similar to Villagers, but with better stat caps before their promotion. It is akin to a “Lord” class here, in that it is exclusive to Fuse.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Dual Strike+ - Increases the chance of a Dual Strike occurring by 10%.

Aether – Skill/2 = % chance of activation. When activated, attacks once using Sol, then attacks immediately again, using Luna. Only counts as 1 weapon usage.

[/spoiler]

The Emperor class is a recurring class in the series, used only by major antagonists, often those who had been corrupted from their true selves to further the true antagonist’s goals. In this case, it’s a class reserved for Life and Creator. In this scenario, they are armored units, but they have access to the Conquest skill, as a personal skill. They can use Swords, Lances, Axes, Tomes, and Staves. Creator can only access this class with the Conquest Seal.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Imbue - At the start of each turn, heal health equal to the Magic stat.

For Creator: Moonstone – First effect is to nullify the skills of units that battle him. The second effect is: Skill/2 = % chance of activating. When it activates, for that attack, Creator’s strength and magic are doubled and the enemy’s defense and resistance are halved.

For Life: Mantle – First effect makes him immune to critical hits. The second effect is to inflict damage back to anyone that hits him equal to the damage he took, so long as he didn’t die from being hit.

[/spoiler]

Master Knights are a class from older games that have access to assorted weaponry tailored to the character, in this usage. They are mounted units with 9 movement (as opposed to the regular 8 for promoted and mounted w/o armor). They can only be changed into from a Lv. 15 or higher Grandmaster that uses the Mediator Seal, thus making the class exclusive to moderators or moderators-to-be. The class will always be able to use Swords and Tomes, and then any 2 of staves/lances/axes/bows will be added, based on the character receiving the promotion.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Blessing – Heals adjacent units equal to this unit’s Magic stats at the start of each turn.

For Black: Sacer (Heaven) – Combines the Luna and Renewal skills.

For Blind: Greatbreaker – First effect is that if initiates an attack on any unit that isn’t using a Dragonstone or Beaststone, gains 25% evade and hit chance. Second effect is Imbue.

For Lily: Lawkeeper – Combines the Vantage and Wrath skills.         

For Roxas: Vortex – The user pays 15 HP to cast an 8 power Wind spell, that can hit a unit between 1-2 spaces. Second effect is Galeforce.

[/spoiler]

Bards are units that are either akin to Dancers or a form of Mage. In this case, it’s a class that combines the two uses, and also gives swords, akin to Dancers, and staves, due to DL being a trickster. They can perform to give an extra move to any unit that isn’t a Dancer. It is akin to a “Lord” class in this scenario. DL-Only class. Only accessible by the Trio Seal.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Charm – All units within 3 spaces gain 5% for their Hit and Evasion rates. Also grants +2 to each non-HP or Movement stat when this unit performs for that unit.

For DL: Flourish – The first effect is that each normal attack has a guaranteed half-strength attack to follow it up. Second effect is the Armsthrift skill.

[/spoiler]

Trueblades are the final form of Myrmidons in other games. In this game, it’s Ecchi’s final class, leaving him much more skillful and fast in exchange for only being able to use swords. It is akin to a “Lord” class in this scenario. El-only Class. Only accessible by the Trio Seal.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Insight – Increases Hit by 30, increases sight in Fog of War by 5.

For El: Tenebris – First effect is Skill/2 = % chance of activation. When activated, triple your attack’s strength for that one attack. Second effect is Defense and Resistance +5.

[/spoiler]

Vanguard is a class that was made famous by Ike, and is the upgraded form of a Hero. It uses Swords and Axes, and is known for brute strength and overall stats. It is akin to a “Lord” class in this scenario. Chris/Fuse-only Class. Only accessible by the Trio Seal.

[spoiler=Their Skills]Paragon – All EXP gained is doubled.

Savior – Combines Adept and Rightful King. Adept allows a second attack, with Speed = % as activation chance. Rightful King adds 10% to any ability with a % chance to activate.

[/spoiler]

Shadowgift is a skill that enables any magic user to use Dark Tomes. Was female-only in Awakening, but is not here.

Limit Break is a skill that makes all stat caps 10 higher.

Shade reduces the chance that an enemy will target the user for an attack.

Iote’s Shield makes fliers not take extra damage from Arrows and Wind Magic.

Cancel is activated by Skill/2 = %. When activated, opponent’s next attack simply doesn’t happen.

Fortune makes the unit immune to critical hits.

Stillness is a much stronger Shade.

[/spoiler]

I skipped Lord/Great Lord because they weren’t/will not be used at all.[/spoiler]

Oh I already knew all of that (O_O)

I suppose I should've been more clear . . . what I don't know about Fire Emblem is how people grow, or the growth rate, when you defeat an opponent. Kind of like EV and IV points in Pokemon.

I can probably check this on the wiki, but can you equip any sword to any swordsman? Would it be possible to equip a very high level sword to a character with a low level, or do you have to be a certain level to use certain weapons?

And in the DEF-verse version, are there any special weapons for Mods? They might have been listed but I didn't see any =/

I can probably check this on the wiki, but can you equip any sword to any swordsman? Would it be possible to equip a very high level sword to a character with a low level, or do you have to be a certain level to use certain weapons?

And in the DEF-verse version, are there any special weapons for Mods? They might have been listed but I didn't see any =/

Depends on the game. 

In FE4/5 you have static weapon levels, based on your Class and Holy Blood.

In all others, to my knowledge, the more you use a certain weapon, the better you are with it. Levels range from E to A in some games, E to S in other games, and E to SS in Radiant Dawn. E -> D -> C -> B -> A -> Sometimes S -> One time SS

Also, in older games, unpromoted classes would cap their skill levels with weapons at A, or at A for first tier, and S for second tier in Radiant Dawn.

In this case, A is the maximum, as it's mostly based on Awakening. So, as long as the weapon isn't restricted otherwise, and your skill level with that weapon is high enough, yes. You can use basically any weapon of that type.

There could be, but I haven't actually detailed any Preference Weapons. Preference Weapons being weapons that only a certain character(s) can use.

There are also some weapons that are class only, such as the Rapiers or the [url=http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Amatsu]Amatsu[/url] in Awakening, or the Shamshir/Wo Dao in older installments.

I know I intended Life and Creator to have a Preference Weapon, but I have yet to actually make it.

No, you cannot. The only class that even HINTS at it is Swordmaster, and that's aesthetic only.

WELP TIME FOR SOME PREFERENCE AND SUCH WEAPONS.

Uses are how many times, under normal circumstances, you can connect a hit with the weapon before it breaks and disappears.
Type is the kind of weapon.
Rank is what level of Skill you need to use a weapon-type. Prf is Preference, meaning it can only be wielded by a certain Character(s).
Mt is Might- The power of the weapon.
Acc is Accuracy.
Crt is the amount of inherent critical hit chance it grants.
Rng is Range, or however many spaces it can hit away from you when used.
WEx is Weapon EXP, or how many EXP points you gain with a weapon-type per attack that connects. Generally, the harder it is to use a weapon, or if the weapon is more dangerous, WEx is higher for those.
Worth is how much it costs to buy another. You can sell it for half of what you buy it. Each use makes the selling value go down slightly. Also makes Forging it into a better weapon less expensive.
Effects are anything not obvious about/covered by a weapon.
Obtained is the location(s) you can get it at.
Description is obvious

[spoiler=Mallet]Uses: 35
Type: Axe
Mt: 5
Acc: 90%
Crt: 10%
Range: 1
WEx: 1
Worth: 1600
Effects: Effective against mounted and armored units. (AKA, doubles your Strength before doing the calculations)
Obtained: Chris starts with it (Prologue), Secret Sellers.
Description: It's a green mallet, what the hell did you expect
[/spoiler][spoiler=Perun]Uses: Infinite
Mt: 18
Acc: 75%
Crt: 15%
WEx: 3
Worth: N/A
Effects: Speed +5 while equipped. Effective against Armored units.
Obtained: Chris talks to Roxas (Endgame).
Description: A golden hammer whose swings sound like a roar of thunder. Said to have some of the holy magic, Banish, imbued within it.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Muramasa]Uses: Infinite
Type: Sword
Mt: 15
Acc: 85%
Crt: 20%
Effects: Defense +5 while equipped, heals user equal to half the damage it deals.
Obtained: El talks to Roxas (Endgame).
Description: A long katana said to hunger for blood, it appears to be loyal to neither friend nor foe, other than its current master.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Spectrum]Uses: Infinite
Type: Tome
Mt: 13
Acc: 55%
Crt: 40%
Range: 1~2
Effects: When equipped, +2 to the non-Movement-or-HP stats of all allies within 3 spaces of the user. When equipped, if the user Performs, they can move again, once per turn.
Obtained: DL talks to Roxas (Endgame).
Description: A tome with a set of rainbow colored rings on the front of the book. Attack causes a huge shockwave in many colors to damage the foe.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Moonstone Fang]Uses: Infinite
Mt: 12
Acc: 65%
Crt: 30%
Effects: Has Lancebreaker skill imbued. Resistance +5 while equipped.
Obtained: Creator talks to Roxas (Endgame).
Description: Thin sword whose blade is made of a mysterious black rock said to never shatter. For some reason, its wielder cannot lose it, no matter how hard one might try.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Book of Time]Uses: Infinite
Mt: 13
Acc: 70%
Effects: Movement +1 until the end of the turn, if equipped when turn starts. Can attack twice.
Obtained: Black talks to Roxas (Endgame).
Description: An average size, leather-bound tome, with a circular symbol in green, red, black, and white etched on the front. Technically Light Magic. Attack has pure white fire sear the opponent.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Hephaestus]Uses: Infinite
Mt: 14
Acc: 80%
WEx: N/A
Effects: +5 Luck while equipped, +3 to all other non-Movement or HP Stats (Boss only)
Obtained: Life joins with it (Life's post-game Paralogue)
Description: An orange tome with a stylized sun etched on the front; Attack is a large explosion, akin to a Super Nova on a smaller scale.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Banish]Uses: Infinite
Mt: 11
Acc: 100%
Effects: Effective against Dragon, Armored, Flying and Mounted units. All stats +2 while equipped.
Obtained: Reward for finishing the game thrice; Can be used in each subsequent playthrough.
Description: A black and white tome, with a stylized flash of light on the cover. Attack makes a similar flash illuminate the field, while an unseen explosion takes place within it. A holy artifact revered as a sacred Regalia, alongside Sanctus and Renova.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Sanctus]Uses: Infinite
Mt: 17
Acc: 85%
Effects: Effective against Dragon, Armored, Flying and Mounted units. Has Miracle+ (Luckx2 = % Chance- Maxes at 90%) imbued.
Obtained: Reward for finishing the game twice; Can be used in each subsequent playthrough.
Description: A peerless sword that gleams with a soft light when swung. It is known for its use in the promotion ceremony all mods go through, and is one of the sister Regalia of Renova.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Renova]Uses: 1

Type: Staff

Mt: 11

Acc: 100%

Range: N/A

Effects: Revive 1 dead unit.

Obtained: Reward for finishing the game once; Can be used in each subsequent playthrough.

Description: The first of the sacred Regalia is an ornate staff with a head resembling a large star with many smaller ones circling around it. It's said to hold the power of life and death, but it looks almost ready to fall apart, if not handled delicately...

[/spoiler]

Might do more later, but this is it for now.

[spoiler=i just have to make one now]

Name: Phoenaxe

Uses: Infinite
Mt: 12
Acc: 75%
WEx: 2
Effects: +3 Speed to all Flying units. +3 Magic to all units with Fire Magic. 12% chance opponent gets set on fire.
Obtained: Thar crafts it after Desu suggests that Thar should fight with an axe.
Description: Typical axe appearance. About a meter in length from hilt to top of blade. Aesthetic detail relates to a phoenix. The blade is anodized with a chemical that allows it to handle combustion without its properties being distorted, allowing for more threatening fire damage.

[/spoiler]

I know I'm not canon... yet, but I just couldn't resist. Though I'm not sure what to consider myself as as an actual character as far as stats and such.

I wish I could just take a chunk of money from my savings to get a 3DS, but I'd get in trouble, both with parents and money-wise given that I'm paying that much a month for a car.

Archived