~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

You lost me at main character's son.

And having a "new" X would be painful to watch. If you're going to start a new show, with a different audience in mind like Fusion said, forget about the old concept. Don't just make a carbon copy with different characters.

Well you can't change it too much or else you'll turn off the old fandom.

The Pokemon manga should be an anime.

That was actually what the anime was supposed to be, a remake of the manga . . . but we all see where that went (>3>)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, I'm pretty sure a lot of the old fandom is turned off by the newer generations. Though I guess they mostly complain about new sets of pokemon, I dunno.

It's mainly that nothing has changed and that Ash is still there, being completely stupid. Sure Team Rocket is getting some praise now for getting their sh*t together but it's still just the same show essentially from season one to now . . .

Changing the story and making it more adult would be a good thing with new characters, but it would be a nice nod to the original season by having it be a group of people traveling the Pokemon World.

Goddamn do I miss Misty

She needs to return

I understand that Pokemon is probably never going to go the route of any standard anime, a part of me just wants it to at least have a One Piece style of consistency. It's kind of awkward for a series to go on for 10+ years irl but only advance 1 or 2 years in-universe and still expect to have a serious over-arching plot (which, again, Pokemon will probably never have). At least One Piece kept a consistent cast of mains with a unifying goal they are able to actively advance upon >.>

*is done stating the obvious*

Goddamn do I miss Misty

She needs to return

[spoiler=Enjoy Misty Cuteness]

Misty.jpg

Misty.jpg

Pokemon_Advanced_Challenge_Misty_Pokebal

TeamRocketMisty.jpg

079.jpg

[/spoiler]

I understand that Pokemon is probably never going to go the route of any standard anime, a part of me just wants it to at least have a One Piece style of consistency. It's kind of awkward for a series to go on for 10+ years irl but only advance 1 or 2 years in-universe and still expect to have a serious over-arching plot (which, again, Pokemon will probably never have).

I think Pokemon just keeps getting retconed every time a new Pokemon game comes out instead of doing what the Manga does, which is just follow that series main hero; it's actually fun to see all of the heroes interact with each other at certain points too.

But since this is an anime and the studio believes that only little kids watch the show they keep as in with no personality at all. Why? Because then it allows the poor retarded children to daydream that they're Ash Ketchum and that it's them in the TV show . . . God those poor children (>>)

At least One Piece kept a consistent cast of mains with a unifying goal they are able to actively advance upon >.>

One Piece actually does have a story line that they're heading towards and end. Though it may be a while in the future everyone can plainly see that One Piece is heading in the direction of ending sooner or later- Naruto on the other hand is obviously close to ending. Bleach on the other hand . . . yeah . . . no f*cking clue when that thing is gonna end to be honest.

Pokémon Adventures would make a good anime. A bunch of jump-on points for viewers daunted by the inevitable size length and plenty of refreshment for long-time fans.

Plus, it's cool to have a giant cast coming together to do stuff.

At least One Piece kept a consistent cast of mains with a unifying goal they are able to actively advance upon >.>

*is done stating the obvious*

I mean

Misty's become a full-fledged Gym Leader, May and Dawn are doing well with Contests, and Brock finally buckled down and went to become a doctor.

It's just Ash that can't get his junk together, but the problem is when he wins, that's it. Some executive even said Ash won't win a league until the show's over.

Maybe they should do a little time-skip?

Meh, whatever.

Bleach is in its final arc, but Kubo's pacing will stave off the ending for another few years or so.

One Piece has like 10, Naruto will probably be done by mid-2014, but it depends.

That Pikachu's been around since the beginning. I remember that thing shocking Ash so many times, I'm honestly surprised he never died from it. (Or the flames he was constantly burned with from Charizard, which is somehow not a Dragon-Type. Seriously, is this guy immortal?) More to the point, Pikachu has beaten Onix, Rhyhorn, and Goddess knows how many other pokemans Electric-Types shouldn't be able to beat. Isn't it time Pikachu got its life squared away and actually be powerful? I mean, I like Pikachu, but come on...

Well

Pikachu took down a Regirock, or one of the Regi's during Battle Frontier iirc. So he can take a legendary, that's pretty pro. The only other Pokémon Ash owns that can do that is Charizard.

Anyways, did you guys know the guy that wrote Zero no Tsukaima died?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-10/zero-no-tsukaima-author-noboru-yamaguchi-passes-away

Such a shame. And it also makes me wonder what would happen if one of the Shonen Jump mangakas died unexpectedly. Would there be a contingency plan, or just be left unfinished, or what?

Anyways, did you guys know the guy that wrote Zero no Tsukaima died?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-10/zero-no-tsukaima-author-noboru-yamaguchi-passes-away

Such a shame. And it also makes me wonder what would happen if one of the Shonen Jump mangakas died unexpectedly. Would there be a contingency plan, or just be left unfinished, or what?

If Oda were ever to die before One Piece ended, I'd rather it just be left open ended

But if the same were to happen to bleach, I'd rather they just got someone else to finish it

>.> Kubo clearly has no idea what he's doing

I think they actually have it written out somewhere or they have told their assistants/associates the ending so if they were to pass away unexpectadly then they'd be able to finish the work for him/her.

If that wasn't the case then whoever has the rights to the material gets to decide, say the company has the rights then they can chose what to do with the product. If the mangaka had ownership and he/she died then, unless it was in their will, the project would most likely be left unfinished.

>.> Kubo clearly has no idea what he's doing

I don't know if it's that, I think he might be doing things half-heartedly though after his manga's lost so much success.

Bleach would be an easier story to finish up as opposed to One Piece, which has multiple, multiple tangents that would be difficult to weave with each other and finish properly.

Maybe the respective animes would continue and the mangas left unfinished or something.

Anyways, I found this article about Japan that was interesting to read. Particularly #1.

Anyways, I found this article about Japan that was interesting to read. Particularly #1.

While I can't say I'm not surprised I believe the fact that Japan has even allowed those types of things. When you think about it Japan is more zanier than America but that is like rednecks . . . they're there but only if you go looking for them (^^)

Already knew the Fax Machine thing due to NAC, already knew the traditional nature of how they do things thanks to everything, I knew the whole SHUN thing they do, and knew a LITTLE about the last part.

But yeah, the whole Fax machine thing is a pain in the ASS at news time for card reveals.

Well at least we know they make the most advanced systems on the planet and just want to hold onto their ancient roots by using what we call outdated methods. Which, if I can be frank, some outdated methods are actually still good even though we consider them outdated and useless.

You don't have a notebook deleting your writing when you buy a new one or lose it for random reasons (>3>)

Been in a Fire Emblem-y mood, so decided to revamp based on Awakenign and other stuff put together.

Note that Skills don't include Class Skills, unless they are ones specifically added in.

Black
Base Stats: | HP: 23 | Str: 8 | Mag: 12 | Skill: 11 | Speed: 10 | Luck: 5 | Def: 7 | Res: 7 |
Growths: | HP: 70% | Str: 40% | Mag: 80% | Skill: 55% | Speed: 50% | Luck: 35% | Def: 35% | Res: 35% |
Level: 7
Joins: Chapter 5 Ally Unit; recruit by Fusion or DL talking to him; If unrecruited, will join at the end of Chapter 5 if he survived the chapter.
Items: Iron Sword, Elthunder, Secret Book
Weapon Levels: | Sword: D | Tomes: C |
Personal Skills: Miracle, Shadowgift (Obtained when DEF gains their ultimate class items, if in the party during that chapter), Sacer (Lv. 15 Master Knight; combines Luna and Renewal)

Potential Skills: Miracle (Starts with), Veteran (Starts with), Solidarity, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Hex, Anathema, Vengeance, Tomebreaker, Slow Burn, Lifetaker, Locktouch, Movement +1, Lucky 7, Acrobat, Lethality, Pass, Armsthrift, Prescience, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Shadowgift*, Sacer (Lv. 15 Master Knight; combines Luna and Renewal).

[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Tactician
Can Promote to: Grandmaster
Can Reclass to: Dark Mage (And Sorcerer + Dark Knight), Thief (And Trickster + Assassin), Mercenary (And Hero + Bow Knight), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll), Blessing**, Master Knight (Mediatior Seal: DLC/event-only item)
[/spoiler]*Cannot marry any character other than Caeda, though he can support characters like Lily, should they be recruitable

Creator
Base Stats: | HP: 22 | Str: 8 | Mag: 2 | Skill: 10 | Speed: 11 | Luck: 3 | Def: 8 | Res: 4 |
Growths: | HP: 80% | Str: 40% | Mag: 20% | Skill: 70% | Speed: 60% | Luck: 35% | Def: 40% | Res: 35% |
Level: 4
Joins: Start of Chapter 3
Items: Slim Sword, Energy Drop
Weapon Levels: | Sword: C |
Potential Skills: Sol (Starts with), Locktouch (Starts with), Movement +1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Lethality, Pass, Defense +2, Indoor Fighter, Rally Defense, Pavise, Luna, Dual Guard+, Avoid +10, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Strength +2, Tantivy, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, Deliverer, Lancebreaker, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Conquest*, Imbue (Lv. 1 Emperor), Moonstone (Lv. 15 Emperor. Activation % is Skill/2, multiplies damage by 2, and halves defense/resistance of the opponent for that battle)
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Thief
Can Promote to: Trickster or Assassin
Can Reclass to: Knight (And General + Great Knight), Myrmidon (And Swordmaster + Assassin), Wyvern Rider (and Wyvern Lord+ Griffon Rider), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll), Emperor (Conquest Seal - DLC/Event Item; uses Swords, Lances, Axes)
[/spoiler]

DL
Base Stats: | HP: 26 | Str: 9 | Mag: 4 | Skill: 10 | Speed: 11 | Luck: 9 | Def: 8 | Res: 7 |
Growths: | HP: 60% | Str: 35% | Mag: 40% | Skill: 45% | Speed: 80% | Luck: 120% | Def: 30% | Res: 35% |
Level: 1
Joins: Start of Prologue
Items: Steel Sword, Heal
Weapon Levels: | Sword: B | Staves: D |
Potential Skills: Luck +4 (Starts with), Locktouch (Starts with), Movement +1 (Starts with), Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Lethality, Pass, Avoid +10, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Dual Guard+, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Charm (Lv. 1 Bard; also makes Performances boost the target's stats by 2 each), Flourish (Lv. 15 Bard; Always Activates after each non-Flourish attack, also includes Armsthrift)
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Trickster
Can Promote to: Already Promoted
Can Reclass to: Thief (And Trickster + Assassin), Myrmidon (And Swordmaster + Assassin), Cavalier (And Paladin + Great Knight), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll), Bard (Second Seal on level 20 Trickster; uses Tomes, Swords, can Perform to grant an extra movement, but cannot target dancers or be targeted by Dancers.)
[/spoiler]

El
Base Stats: | HP: 21 | Str: 6 | Mag: 1 | Skill: 9 | Speed: 9 | Luck: 6 | Def: 5 | Res: 2 |
Growths: | HP: 55% | Str: 50% | Mag: 10% | Skill: 60% | Speed: 70% | Luck: 45% | Def: 20% | Res: 20% |
Level: 3
Joins: Start of Chapter 1
Items: Iron Sword, Vulnerary
Weapon Levels: | Sword: D |
Potential Skills: Shade (Starts with), Avoid +10 (starts with), Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Lethality, Pass, Despoil, Gamble, Rally Strength, Counter, Wrath, Axefaire, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Insight (Lv. 1 Trueblade),  Tenebris (Lv. 15 Trueblade; triples Strength before an attack with Skill/2% chance of activation, passively increases defense and resistance by 4 each)
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Mercenary
Can Promote to: Hero or Bow Knight
Can Reclass to: Myrmidon (And Swordmaster + Assassin), Barbarian (And Warrior + Berserker), Fighter (And Warrior + Hero), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll), Trueblade (Second Seal on Lv. 20 Swordmaster)

[/spoiler]

Chris
Base Stats: | HP: 19 | Str: 5 | Mag: 2 | Skill: 7 | Speed: 7 | Luck: 7 | Def: 4 | Res: 1 |
Growths: | HP: 50% | Str: 50% | Mag: 5% | Skill: 50% | Speed: 35% | Luck: 90% | Def: 30% | Res: 15% |
Items: Bronze Axe, Mallet [Fuse's Preference weapon, is an "Axe" that's effective V. Mounted or Armored units), Vulnerary, Vulnerary
Weapon Levels: | Axe: E |
Potential Skills: Underdog (Starts with), Dual Strike+ (Starts with), Aether (Lv. 15 Journeyman), Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Dual Guard+, Despoil, Gamble, Wrath, Axefaire, Rally Strength, Counter, Armsthrift, Patience, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Paragon (Lv. 1 Vanguard), Savior (Lv. 15 Vanguard; is Limit Breaker + Rightful King; Does not stack with Limit Breaker)
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Journeyman
Can Promote to: Non-promoting class, caps at level 30
Can Reclass to: Cavalier (And Paladin + Great Knight), Barbarian (And Berserker + Warrior), Mercenary (And Hero + Bow Knight), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll), Vanguard (Second Seal on Lv. 20 Hero)
[/spoiler]

BT
Base Stats: | HP: 23 | Str: 4 | Mag: 1 | Skill: 7 | Speed: 6 | Luck: 4 | Def: 3 | Res: 2 |
Growths: | HP: 40% | Str: 50% | Mag: 15% | Skill: 55% | Speed: 60% | Luck: 55% | Def: 40% | Res: 20% |
Items: Bronze Sword, Iron Lance, Javelin
Weapon Levels: | Sword: E | Lance: D |
Potential Skills: Zeal (Starts with), Discipline (Starts with), Outdoor Fighter, Skill +2, Prescience, Accuracy +20, Bowfaire, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Despoil, Gamble, Rally Strength, Counter, Wrath, Axefaire, Armsthrift, Patience, Sol, Axebreaker, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Limit Breaker*
[spoiler=Classes]
Starting Class: Cavalier
Can Promote to: Paladin or Great Knight
Can Reclass to: Archer (And Sniper + Bow Knight), Barbarian (And Warrior + Berserker), Mercenary (And Hero + Warrior), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll)
[/spoiler]

Remo
Base Stats: | HP: 21 | Str: 5 | Mag: 0 | Skill: 6 | Speed: 7 | Luck: 5 | Def: 4 | Res: 0 |
Growths: | HP: 50% | Str: 60% | Mag: 3% | Skill: 50% | Speed: 45% | Luck: 60% | Def: 30% | Res: 15% |
Items: Iron Sword, Bronze Lance, Vulnerary
Weapon Levels: | Sword: D | Lance: E |
Potential Skills: Focus (Starts with), Discipline (Starts with), Outdoor Fighter, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Dual Guard+, Locktouch, Movement +1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Lethality, Pass, Avoid +10, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Strength +2, Tantivy, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, Deliverer, Lancebreaker, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Galeforce*
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Cavalier
Can Promote to: Paladin or Great Knight
Can Reclass to: Thief (And Trickster + Assassin), Myrmidon (And Swordmaster + Assassin), Wyvern Rider (And Wyvern Lord + Griffin Rider), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll)
[/spoiler]

Caeda
Base Stats: | HP: 19 | Str: 3 | Mag: 0 | Skill: 4 | Speed: 5 | Luck: 0 | Def: 2 | Res: 0 |
Growths: | HP: 35% | Str: 40% | Mag: 45% | Skill: 55% | Speed: 55% | Luck: 10% | Def: 45% | Res: 35% |
Joins: Start of Chapter 7
Items: Iron Lance
Weapon Levels: | Lance: D |
Personal Skills: Iote’s Shield (Starts with), Aptitude (Starts with), Underdog, Speed +2, Relief, Rally Speed, Lancefaire, Rally Movement, Galeforce, Miracle, Healtouch, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Rally Luck, Renewal, Hex, Anathema, Vengeance, Tomebreaker, Slow Burn, Lifetaker, Rally Heart, Bond, Adept*
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Villager
Can Promote to: Non-promoting class, caps at level 30
Can Reclass to: Pegasus Knight (And Falcon Knight + Dark Flier), Cleric (And Sage + War Cleric), Dark Mage (And Sorcerer + Dark Knight), Bride (Wedding Bouquet)
[/spoiler]*Can only marry Black, but can support characters like DL.

Jake
Base Stats: | HP: 31 | Str: 16 | Mag: 11 | Skill: 20 | Speed: 21 | Luck: 20 | Def: 12 | Res: 15 |
Growths: | HP: 45% | Str: 45% | Mag: 40% | Skill: 45% | Speed: 55% | Luck: 55% | Def: 20% | Res: 21% |
Level: 10
Joins: Enemy in Chapter 17, but won't attack players; Recruit by talking with Chris and paying 25000 or Black and having him join with all stats 4 points lower and growths down by 10% each.
Items: Silver Sword, Iron Bow, Medium Bullion (Drops when Defeated)
Weapon Levels: | Sword: A | Bow: D |
Potential Skills: Relief (Starts with), Avoid +10 (Starts with), Vantage (Starts with), Lethality (Starts with), Pass, Astra, Swordfaire, Despoil, Gamble, Rally Strength, Counter, Wrath, Axefaire, Strength +2, Tantivy, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, Deliverer, Lancebreaker, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Lifetaker*
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Assassin
Can Reclass to: Myrmidon (And Swordmaster + Assassin), Barbarian (And Warrior + Berserker), Wyvern Rider (And Wyvern Lord + Griffon Rider), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll)
[/spoiler]

Blind
Base Stats: | HP: 29 | Str: 13 | Mag: 11 | Skill: 20 | Speed: 21 | Luck: 20 | Def: 12 | Res: 15 |
Growths: | HP: 50% | Str: 45% | Mag: 5% | Skill: 85% | Speed: 35% | Luck: 50% | Def: 25% | Res: 25% |
Joins: Chapter 13, Ally Unit; Recruit by talking with Black or DL.
Items: Killing Edge, Concoction, Secret Book
Weapon Levels: | Sword: C |
Potential Skills: Cancel (Starts with),Armsthrift (Starts with), Patience (Starts with), Locktouch, Movement +1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Lethality, Pass, Skill +2, Prescience, Accuracy +20, Bowfaire, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Veteran, Solidarity, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Parity*, Blessing, Greatbreaker (Lv. 15 Master Knight; Adds 25% to User's Hit and Evasion rates against Swords, Bows, Axes, Lances, and Tomes; Also has Imbue as part of it)
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Mercenary
Can Promote to: Hero or Bow Knight
Can Reclass to: Thief (And Trickster + Assassin), Archer (And Sniper + Bow Knight), Tactician (And Grandmaster), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll), Master Knight (Mediatior Seal: DLC/event-only item)
[/spoiler]

Lily
Base Stats: | HP: 45 | Str: 15 | Mag: 25 | Skill: 27 | Speed: 26 | Luck: 20 | Def: 15 | Res: 19 |
Growths: | HP: 50% | Str: 15% | Mag: 65% | Skill: 45% | Speed: 55% | Luck: 55% | Def: 30% | Res: 30% |
Level: 14
Joins: Enemy in Paralogue 12; Recruit with Black or Chris (Er, Fuse).
Items: Goetia, Elixir, All Stats +2 Manual (Drops when defeated)
Weapon Levels: | Tomes: A |
Potential Skills: Shadowgift (Starts with), Fortune (starts with), Hex (Starts with), Anathema (Starts with), Vengeance (Starts with), Tomebreaker,  Slow Burn, Life Taker, Veteran, Solidarity, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Magic +2, Focus, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Speed +2, Relief, Rally Speed, Lancefaire, Rally Movement, Galeforce, Rally Heart, Bond, Blessing, Lawkeeper (Lv. 15 Master Knight; Combines Wrath and Vantage)
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Sorcerer
Can Reclass to: Dark Mage, (And Sage + Dark Knight), Tactician (And Grandmaster), Mage (And Sage + Dark Knight), Pegasus Knight (And Falcon Knight + Dark Flier), Bride (Wedding Bouquet), Master Knight (Mediatior Seal: DLC/event-only item)
[/spoiler]*Cannot marry anyone, currently.

Dane
Base Stats: | HP: 35 | Str: 10 | Mag: 20 | Skill: 23 | Speed: 22 | Luck: 11 | Def: 14 | Res: 14 |
Growths: | HP: 40% | Str: 30% | Mag: 65% | Skill: 45% | Speed: 40% | Luck: 30% | Def: 35% | Res: 25% |
Joins: Ally unit Chapter 20; Recruit with Black or Caeda
Items: Bolganone, Catharsis, Elixir
Weapon Levels: | Tomes: A | Staves: B |
Potential Skills: Stillness (Starts with), Magic +2 (Starts with), Foxus (Starts with), Rally Magic (Starts with), Tomefaire, Slow Burn, Lifetaker, Hex, Anathema, Vengeance, Tomebreaker, Miracle, Healtouch, Rally Luck, Renewal, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Pass*
[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Sage
Can Reclass to: Mage (And Sage + Dark Knight), Dark Mage, (And Sorcerer + Dark Knight), Priest (And War Monk + Sage), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll)
[/spoiler]

Roxas
Base Stats: | HP: 35 | Str: 20 | Mag: 15 | Skill: 25 | Speed: 27 | Luck: 22 | Def: 13 | Res: 17 |
Growths: | HP: 50% | Str: 40% | Mag: 25% | Skill: 65% | Speed: 75% | Luck: 40% | Def: 25% | Res: 45% |
Level: 20
Joins: Ally unit in Final Chapter; Joins post game.
Items: Mystletainn, Second Seal, Limit Breaker Manual
Weapon Levels: | Swords: A |
Potential Skills: Pavise (Starts with), Renewal (Starts with), Avoid +10 (Starts with, unequipped), Vantage (Starts with), Astra (Starts with), Swordfaire (Starts with), Lethality, Pass, Veteran, Solidarity, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Dual Guard+, Armsthrift, Patience, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Resistance +10, Aggressor, Blessing, Vortex (Lv. 15 Master Knight; Costs 15 health to cast an Wind Spell with 8 Might, and includes Galeforce)

[spoiler=Classes]Starting Class: Swordmaster
Can Reclass to: Myrmidon (And Swordmaster + Assassin), Tactician (And Grandmaster), Cavalier (And Paladin + Great Knight), Mercenary (And Hero + Bow Knight), Dread Fighter (Dread Scroll), Master Knight (Mediatior Seal: DLC/event-only item; uses Swords, Lances, Bows, and Tomes)
[/spoiler]

NOTE: Totally recreational, and no one has the right to use this, at all. No usage in DEF 2 or w/e.

Master Knight is obviously the mod class, hence why only mods/mods to be get it. All of them are mounted units. All of them use Swords, Lances, and Tomes.

Mediator Seal and Conquest Seal are 1-of per run things. Mediator Seal can only be used on a 15+ Grandmaster.

*Means "Obtained at special plot point X, if in the party during that chapter".

**Blessing is the base skill of all Master Knights, unlike their latter skills which are personal

Been in a Fire Emblem-y mood, so decided to revamp based on Awakenign and other stuff put together.

Totally recreational, and no one has the right to use this, at all. Namely you, Jake.

I think we did this before for some reason . . . I think Creator did (T_-)

And Black I wasn't planning on using it to be honest though I do thank you for making me an assassin.

I did it before, but I felt like revamping it to fit modern day.

And added a few (3-4) more.

EDIT: And edited some of them a bit. Little worried I came odd as vain, though being "promoted" is canon...

Think I'm done editing, for now, finally x-x

Er, NOW I'm done?

EDIT: THERE GODDAMMIT I SHOULD BE TOTALLY DONE WITH THE 12 I HAVE DONE

Added full skillsets

Okay. I'll stay tuned here from now on.

Great. Care to contribute to the topic? This is kinda spammy.

Now, I wish I knew more about Fire Emblem. These stats look understandable enough, though.

I still have VirtualBoy installed on my computer. I should install the ROMs for the SNES Fire Emblem games when I have the time.

No, I'm just saying, I'm going to listen to you guys rant about Japan, but if you really want me to...

Great. Care to contribute to the topic? This is kinda spammy.

Now, I wish I knew more about Fire Emblem. These stats look understandable enough, though.

I still have VirtualBoy installed on my computer. I should install the ROMs for the SNES Fire Emblem games when I have the time.

I had VirtualBoy. I never actually knew if it was licensed by Nintendo. My friend told me it was, and I asked him, "Where's the Official Nintendo Seal?"

I did it before, but I felt like revamping it to fit modern day.
Little worried I came odd as vain, though being "promoted" is canon...

I think they're all cool but I just have a question, why am I an assassin?

I thought I'd be a Sage or a Grandmaster- as one is my actual name and the other lets me use magic and swords (something I prefer)

Don't really care, still like it, but just curious Black.

Well, you were an Assassin the last time I made it, I just revamped it this time.

Tactician/Grandmaster is a mod-only class, and is, in fact, the one you have to be to use the Mediator Seal.

Sage was far too cliche, assassin just seemed to fit you better, despite the name.

Well, you were an Assassin the last time I made it, I just revamped it this time.

Tactician/Grandmaster is a mod-only class, and is, in fact, the one you have to be to use the Mediator Seal.

Sage was far too cliche, assassin just seemed to fit you better, despite the name.

Ah . . . alright that makes sense.

Archived