~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

Well, yeah. In fact, MOST weapons are not Preference/Class restricted. But for the most part, those are the same in each game, so making them is a bit... Extraneous.

And I don't always do things. But when I do, I do them right.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I don't always do things. But when I do, I do them right.

Stand on your head . . . do it now! (XD)

I would give it a shot but that is just something I don't need to bother with since 1.) Black already did it, 2.) it adds nothing to Trio of DEF II

Yes, I'm still writing it whenever I get the chance (>>)

I would give it a shot but that is just something I don't need to bother with since 1.) Black already did it, 2.) it adds nothing to Trio of DEF II

Yes, I'm still writing it whenever I get the chance (>>)

Goddamnit just post the freaking chapters bro

I think I'm going to die waiting. I'm starting to think there really AREN'T any chapters at all 

I feel as if I've forgotten something dreadfully important for this FE stuff...

God I hope not (Oo)

Goddamnit just post the freaking chapters bro

I think I'm going to die waiting. I'm starting to think there really AREN'T any chapters at all 

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Orochimari/media/GIFS%20FROM%20THE%20INTERNET/131016658542.gif.html]131016658542.gif[/URL]

Okay no seriously I AM working on them. I've been working on them for a few hours straight today (= =) I am ALMOST finished with season one so have a bit more patients and it'll be out before summer is over.

Didn't you say you weren't going to make predictions on when it was coming out Dad? After you said it'd be out a certain time and failed..........twice?

LOL Yeah I did, didn't I? (XD) Remo if it'll make you happy I'll give Chibi Knights an exclusive preview of the story, but only and I mean ONLY if I get at least five people to mark yes:

[_]Yes

[_]No

[_]Maybe

[_]I don't Care

A preview would be nice. At least the first chapter or even a teaser section that involves the most characters in one scene. I'm with Remo and voting Hell Yes, but it doesn't count as two votes and only puts it at 2 votes. :P

Jake post it, otherwise I will claim that you have actually not been working on it and just stealing ideas from people to expand your Roleplaying capabilities because you can't think of things on your own.

Well I don't want that so . . . without further ado- here is some of Trio of DEF II

[spoiler=Trio of DEF II]

Confused mumbles spread throughout the entire group as they wrap up what it was they happened to be doing at the moment, though no one thinks twice of not trusting Phantom Roxas. Once the last person has gone into the elevator and both of the Mods watch the numbers descend, Roxas turns back to Velma Crab, “You’ve been in the room already?”

“No. I thought it best to wait for you.”

“Alright then,” Roxas nods and takes the lead, both walking through the steel doors into the room. Looking around at the machines both Mods were coming to the same conclusion. Clenching her fist Velma began biting her lower lip, “It looks like our suspicions were right about what Enzax was trying to do here . . .”

“Yes . . . seems so,” Roxas replied lifting up tubes coated with the remains of various chemicals.

[hr]

With the entire class’s attention Mr. Guile resumes, “Now most of you know that around this time of the year the Drama Class puts on a play to help the school.”

The idea of putting on a play gets the students excited; already there is a light buzz of whispers going back and forth only silenced when Mr. Guile raps the end of the desk again with his ruler. “However . . . however . . . it’s up to the students to decide which play we get to put on. Now does anyone have a suggestion? Keep in mind it has to be school approved.”

Mr. Guile allows the students to spend the last few minutes of class brainstorming ideas. The moment the door to his office is shut a few students, those artistically inclined, already beginning to make suggestions.

“I say we do ‘The Princess and the Frog’!”

“That old play? ‘Thumbelina’ was a better hit last time the drama club did it!”

“Yeah but no one wants to see that again,” one of the girls said rolling her eyes, “If you want to do that why not do ‘The Wizard of Oz’?”

“Sinbad!”

[hr]

“Anyone up for Mario Party 12?” Daniel asked holding the game box up and a headset.

“I’m in!”

“Sure.”

“I know you’ll all loose horribly, but I’ll try not to make it as humiliating as possible.”

“Says you Keiko,” Amelia replied putting one of the headsets on and switches on the console. Quickly the party game was under way after the usual hassle over who got to be which character. With the children occupied and the dishes washed Rue was content on watching, turning her head when she saw her husband coming out of the bedroom finally.

[hr]

“Hello Crab Helmet.”

“God damn it Nob-”

“Desperado Finale”

“Desperado Finale . . . what the Hell are you doing here?” Velma asked shutting the door and locking it, keeping one hand close to her weapon, “Where’s Clair?”

“If I had to guess she’s probably already called her news station and they’re using a helicopter to get her off of the roof I left her on,” Desperado stated matter-of-factly and almost with a chuckle, “Or maybe she called the fire station, I don’t really know to be honest.”

[hr]

“I had no idea your father made you run around like this,” Anne admits getting off of the bus right behind Zugai, having finished his errands for his Dad. As the bus drives off Zugai looks back at Anne, who is carrying the rest of the documents in a notebook, “Yeah, at first I was surprised by the amount of work Dad had me doing but I got used to it after a while.”

Hands in his pockets Zugai walks beside Anne, who he notices is staring at the ground. Turning to look her in the face Zugai tilts his head in confusion, “Is something wrong?”

“N-No,” Anne answers, hiding her face behind the notebook that she has been carrying for Zugai, “I’m fine.”

[/spoiler]

Now, no complaining! That was a sample from just about every chapter to show you I am working on this. And yes, I did take out those pieces with the intention of making the plot and circumstances of what is going on as vague as possible.

It's not much, but at least it lets off some steam. Awesome.

Some grammar mishaps, most notably "lose" being spelt as "loose." But that's not too big of a deal.

If something is mispelled it might just look that way when taken out of context . . .

179618-248962-Kellamjpg-620x.jpg

Says it all, really.

I get the Kellam joke, but past that I dun't get it (Oo)

So I've been inactive-ish for a little while.

Over the past couple pages I think I've gotten a better idea of Fire Emblem, at least a little bit. My guy seems to make sense anyways.

As for the preview, just wondering something, were all of those just random snippets you took here and there and put together, or was that all one big part from a chapter you wrote?

If it's the latter, then I recommend you wait a little longer before switching scenes. It's one of those things that could work better in a movie, but it's too abrupt when reading it.

Otherwise, seems good. I'm curious as to what Creator was working on and if Mr. Guile has catchy theme music to start class every morning.

As for the preview, just wondering something, were all of those just random snippets you took here and there and put together, or was that all one big part from a chapter you wrote?

If it's the latter, then I recommend you wait a little longer before switching scenes. It's one of those things that could work better in a movie, but it's too abrupt when reading it.

No that was a section from almost all of the chapters I've been working on, I just picked those because they do look like they're part of one big scene.

Otherwise, seems good. I'm curious as to what Creator was working on and if Mr. Guile has catchy theme music to start class every morning.

Well I haven't found anything for him yet, but I'll try and find one (83)

No that was a section from almost all of the chapters I've been working on, I just picked those because they do look like they're part of one big scene.

Ah alright, that was the main thing Cortez and I were concerned with. All good then.

End of summer seems way too far ahead a deadline though >.>

You know what would've been awesome? If my parents let me spend my tax return money on a 3DS so I can get X/Y (planning on X), Awakening, Mario 3D Land, and Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon.

Birthday present material? That's what I'm doing for the new Luigi's Mansion, Injustice and some comic books.

You know, I never did get too far in Mystery Dungeon. Haven't even bothered to look up what turned you into a Pokémon to begin with .-.

Birthday present material?

I wish, but unfortunately my parents try to keep my birthday presents under $50. The same goes for every other holiday and every other relative on both sides of the family.

I suggested one year that several people could compile their holiday money for me and get me something big, but they shrugged it off.

One of these days I'm gonna have a better paying job with this AutoCAD certification I'm about to get. *throws a black cat at a mirror and breaks it*

Why not walk under several ladders and spill a bunch of salt while you're at it?

Anyway, Jake, it seems like you intentionally chose those snippets to make the plot as vague as possible. Just my little complaint.

He's always doing that kind of thing... *sighs* That aside, it seems as though the full story will be quite good. You must get this completed as soon as possible, Sage. Now, as there are two alternates in this club...

Don, I'm stopping you there. Seriously. I know where you're going with that, and I'm not getting shot for it. I have started writing a new story myself. Though, I have been neglecting it for a while in favor of Darsiders II...

Ah well, at least you get stuff for your birthday at all.

Some people don't even get that much, which is a shame :T

I think I'll just teach my kids the value of money early on...sure I won't be in their good books for a while, but crushing the materialism early reaps benefits later.

You know what I've noticed recently? Pretty much every major mainstream main character I can think of does not plainly have a mom and dad.

[spoiler=No seriously]

Harry Potter-Both parents dead

Batman-Above

Naruto-Above

Peter Parker-Above and Uncle Ben dead

Ichigo-Mom dead

Katniss Everdeen-Dad dead

Luffy-Parents unknown (at least when he was growing up)

Natsu-Parents unknown

Ed and Al-Mom dead

Otonashi-No parents

Tomoya-Mom gone

Lelouch-Mom gone

Kamina and Simon-Parents unknown (or did Simon's die in an accident, I forget)

Daisuke Link-Dad dead

Yusuke-No dad

Yugi-No dad

Yusei-Parents dead

Yuma-Parents gone

(I guess Jaden would be an exception, but the show's setting kinda makes the point moot anyways)[/spoiler]

If I ever do make DEF a thing, I'm not going to kill off any of the trio's parents. Someone needs to break the trend.

Archived