Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly Monsieur, TSA hasn't made his post yet and there are just soo many characters who haven't came to an appropriate ending. In my case, my characters are about to reach their climax and when that time comes, I will stop partcipating in the Main RP.

Although I am considering an After-Party Planning Thread. Like give the guys (and...well I would make an remark towards TFF, but I'll leave it) a chance to fully express their thoughts on the thread; give us advice on what we should work on, and give us ideas for the upcomming projects. What I really wanna plan with the After-Party Planning Thread, is I wanna hold a little award ceromony. Like, give full credit and props to those who think deserved the most "Post of the Role-Play" and "Best Character of the Role-Play." Stuff like that. Not only that, both Christian Exodia and I both agreed that if we give a 2-year break in the story, it would give enough time for our characters to develope fully.

Now, I must chase down the [s]un[/s]fortunate soul who had posted in this thread and drag him along into this madness. :rolleyes:

Ohhh!! I soo wanna just meet Lominax and smack some sense into him!!! Unfortunately, I don't have anymore characters in the reserve (except for Hanzo, but nobody is interested in him...Are you guys)?

To Mr. Nash;

Alas, we are not closing, as this is not the end, this is not the begining, we are not shutting the role-play (well I'm not atleast). This role-play is only a proto-type, just setup our characters for the upcomming Kingdom Hearts role-play (which of course, will be released by [i]F.A.R. Productions[/i]). So right now, when everybody is done with their characters, I wanna do a After-Party Planning thread so that everyone can give their opinions on it.

In short, you can still post your character(s). It's just that you more than likely won't have anytime to develope him.

Archived