• Created
  • Last Reply
[spoiler=My App][b]Pop Culture?:[/b] No

[b]Username:[/b]The Swift Assaulter
[b]Name:[/b] Xamidess
[b]Original Name:[/b] [i]Sadisme[/i]
[b]Age of Existence:[/b] Unknown
[b]Original Age:[/b] None
[b]Appearance:[/b][spoiler=Mostly known Appearance][img]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2556/unknown9mnsz0.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] Unknown
[b]Personality:[/b] Xamidess' personality is not known. When his face is revealed, it's shown he has an expressionless face, and feels no emotion, as though he is a true Nobody, even though he isn't one at all. Although he never expresses it, Xamidess has a lust for power and in turn will only express it when necessary. Although he is non-existent, he still feels pain and can be fatigued, yet his voice is of any emotion whatsoever.
[b]Bio: [/b]The Nobody of [i]Sadisme [/i]Runner separated from him...What is his goal?
[b]Other:[/b] N/A
[b]Title:[/b] The Heart of Non-Existence
[b]Rank:[/b] V
[b]Element:[/b] Void[/spoiler]

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1299860693' post='5066669']
Um, a Nobody cannot feel emotion, but rather copy the ones of his complete being to feel somewhat whole. You didn't plan that out that well, did you, M.I.?
[/quote]

Actually, I did.

Dark lived a life of absolute despair, and she hated it. She was a weapon to be used by everyone. It was only when she truly became emotionless that she wanted to feel despair again, only she became independent to be so. Her Despair is very, very, very, very powerful.

A Nobody has a Soul and a Body. Axel felt emotions even though he was a Nobody, although they were very little.

Basically just dodge/Block Akurix's attack somehow, start fighting them both then rant on about how the universe must be reverted to chaos and ruin, then start laughing maniacally. (Like this: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!)

Well....Akurix can be Anagramed to Ax Kira....As in Axe Kira.....And Kira is Japanese for Killer.........So Axe Killer.

I'm crap at these.

Archived