Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merciful, I didn't enter through the entrance. I entered through a Rip in space with Akurix has the advantage of being able to create, and it closed as soon as he entered the pod.(generally, all Akurix's rips disappear once he has left, as it is a reaction like Breathing. He has to concentrate for them to stay open)

Ahh..yes...fanboy wars...I miss them...

Nevermind that though:

Yo guys, after thinking about it for awhile and after noticing my fellow colleagues are doing some journal entires [size="1"](which of course I frown upon them for copying me...although I will admit I am a little jealous that I really haven't thought of anything like that...hehehe...but it's nothing to worry about it though...)[/size]. So with that being said, I was thinking of doing another fan-fiction based off the [i]Last Report... [/i]series...enehehehe...although now that I think of it...I'm pretty sure that no one has really read it though...did you guys...?

Well, it's alright if you guys didn't read them. I can just tell you guys; [i]The Last Report...[/i] are a collection of journal entries by various character created by the Staff (TheFinalFan,Merciful Iliaster, The Swift Assualter, and Me). Reports are by major characters like Lominax and Xemanon, while others...are by some not soo important characters, like Akira's.

With that being said, if you guys would be willing to write down some reports written by your own characters, I'll be more than gladily to start a new topic in the fan-fiction fourms and have reports just for you guys characters. However that is only a thought though.

Also, does anyone recall when I mentioned something like a soundtrack? Well, I just got done re-reading the entire role-play again and I personally am having trouble trying to make a good musical score for the role-play. So to make it easier on me, I'm willing to sacrifice a few of my points (about 300 of them) and give a person a positive rep if somebody can give me a pretty good soundtrack for the role-play.

Think of this as a little contest. The rules are simple. The songs & music can be from tv shows, theme songs, melodies & instrumental (songs without lyrics), and from games. The only songs I won't allow are songs with extreame swearing or cussing (if they drop a f-bomb like only 3 times, then I'll accept it still). Lastly, you I'll will give you full props if you can think of a cool title for the soundtrack as well.

Psssh!!! WE DON'T NEED HER!! She said it herself. She won't work with the upcomming Kingdom Hearts again. So we don't need her stinking music! HMPH! :angry:

If we are going to use some of her songs, then I highly recommend her english stuff only. Personally, I fell in love with songs like Devil Inside, Exodus 04', and Dirty Desire.

If anything, I don't want anything from the theme songs themselves (Simple and Clean, Sanctuary). But if they have a remix (a metal version, a piano version), then I don't mind.

Ah man...*rubs ridge of nose while lifting glasses*...Maybe I should back-hand/pimp slap all of you guys....

Okay, two new rules (and reminder):

1.) The way this will be judged, is that people (not just counting us) will judge this by the "Soundtrack" that we choose. Not just singilar songs. Although I really wanted to add this in this version of the apps, I actually wanted to add something like "Theme Song" for individual characters and group-based characters. Unfortunately M.I and I disagreed on various things regarding the character applications so I had to cut it. With that being said, somebody remind me to add "Theme Songs" for the next version of the apps and vote for it. (facepalm) crud...went off topic...
[indent]A.)The only way I'll accept your soundtrack, is if you actually have a complete playlist of songs for the role-play.
B.) Like I said, all of us will judge our own soundtracks and vote for who is the best. Which will become our "Unofficial Soundtrack" for the role-play. (for legal reasons, I don't think we can claim "Official Soundtrack" without being sued by respective artists...Yeah...)
C.) This is more of a hint, but I what I did when I made mine, was I actually re-read the entire role-play and listend to the various scenes over and over again to try and get more of a hospital feeling. This is called "Scoring" in the gamming bussiness. I actually did this with an cousin of mine, and it turned out fun if you're working in pairs and swaping continous ideas for songs. Never do it solo or it'll just become a huge burden when doing it (trust me, I had no one too talk to when I did mine, so it was just really boring re-readin entire pages while listening to different songs). [/indent]

2.) I will not accept music vidoes from Youtube and other video related sites. I pesonally found an more appropiate website called[url="http://www.playlist.com"]www.playlist.com[/url]. Which is more convient than vidoes because it's an internet radio website.
[indent]A.) This is more hints. Playlist.com is waay more convient for me as an individual because my home computer has dial-up internet and my school computer cannot allow Youtube for school reasons. So, to make this more easier for everyone, use Playlist.com because that site literally have songs outside of the USA (which is my respective nationality).
B.) Not only that, Playlist.com also lets your re-arrange and make playlists of songs you want. So it's way more convient for you guys to organize them.[/indent]

Reminder.) Again, make an complete soundtrack and work with an friend. It's a whole lot funner and easier than working alone.
A.) Have fun.
B.) If you don't, then I'll bite your fricking head off [size="1"][i]rawr![/i][/size]

Hmmm...Maybe I spoke a bit too soon...

Okay, just let me re-phrase it again:

When doing an Music Score, it's always better to work in pairs becase it's a lot funner and more proggesive than doing it solo. Not only that, the music you choice isn't just about the songs you like, but it's also based on the fact that when you do a Score, that the song/music must also reflect on the scene of the game or movie. For example, next time one of you guys are watching a movie or playing a game, listen the background music and get a feel on the song empasizes on.

When I did a music score with my cousin, it was on the game Samurai Warriors 2 and we were just using his ipod that had various instrumental songs from many tv shows and anime.

Most of all, just have fun. Like I know keep saying "Work in pairs." I only repeat myself because it's really useful to get another person's opinion. Like, more than likely most of you guys wll have an better soundtrack than me.

[size="1"]FYI, does anybody want an due-date? Like I hadn't thought too far out in terms of organization, so I don't know when to end the contest.[/size]

I know. And I think it's all my fault. Shouldn't have made that last post...

*sigh*...To be honest, I don't even know what to do with my character...Hell, I don't even have a general idea on what to do myself...*sigh*...okay man, just gimme awhile, I need to think of something...*sigh*...

Archived