Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ideaology is only strong as the action it takes.

During the late years of the Han Dynasty China, a soldier named Lu Bu was considered the strongest man who ever lived. Even comparable to Achillies. He only wanted to face the strongest opponent to be satisfied, so he ended up betraying two powerful warlords and killed them. However, since he had only power and no real goals, he eventually fell to his own lust for power and was slain.

People who can not take action, and only bark, are classified as hypocrites.

Depending on the course of action Lominax takes, he either a rabid dog who wants power or a hypcrite

Actually, I agree with Xemanon, a Monarchy or completely something else may happend if everyone gets their Hearts. Not just that, but pretty much everything else he says as well...

Hahahhaha!! I think we just got our [i]Proxy War[/i] for the [i]end[/i]

Monsieur, can you send me the link for Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED? The one you started, since there's something I wanna take a look at from there. I'll be paying hommage to the [i]Last Report...[/i] now.

Cowardly

Nah, I'm kidding. It's really interesting, although him suddenly becomming an fighter somewhat killed me. Personally, I seen him as a strategist, while the Seraphs did the fighting, but that's me. Although, that fact right there is balanced that he has the ability to manipulate Memories. Which will help me further my characters

I Have....an Idea. Big fight, somewhere, and everyone dies but the Little girl Varen. Then Varen is conqueror of everything, and a little 10 year old girl is ruler of the Universe. And Merciful, sorry for downgrading the Uberness of your character. I just hate the Dark and Light elements, so I basically uber them in combat with Space/Time(Which in my opinion is just better. Like katanas. Which my guy has. My guy also looks 14, so basically your guys are getting owned by a 14 year old boy). Do y'know how much I wanted to erase your guys from everything.

And Merciful, there are Lightbulbs in the Void?

Does he? Well, you never said that(Atleast, I dont remember it.)

[spoiler=Warning. Contains Spoilers for KH 2]And other things you didn't mention, that he f*cking glows.(Anyway, that still has no effect. We were in Dark city, the location of the Roxas Vs. Riku fight, and the Roxas Vs. Sora Fight, which means it had the light of a copy KH moon to illuminate it, and means that your character couldn't make it pitch black. it doesn't matter though.[/spoiler]

Archived