Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny you should say that, Frybread! I-
Wait.
MY post...overwhelmed...YOU?!?
You are saying that my current post in the RP has overwhelmed you, who has posted some of the longest posts I have ever read?!?
Ladies and gentlemen, the world will, in fact, be ending on December 21st, 2012. Unfortunately, it happens to be a Friday, so we will never be getting off of work that week.
Now, if you excuse me, I have a bucket list to type.

Come Monsiuer, don't tell me you're taking TFF side are you? Of course I was only kidding, (I actually read an 391 page book in a single day. It was called Catching Fire by Suzann Collins) besides I would've gone crazy if I wasn't able to type all those posts. Wouldn't I?

Finished Catching Fire in two days, but then again, I was lazy. I finished The Hunger Games and Mockingjay in separate two days as well, but then again, I was lazy.

I remember two years, I read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Finished it in one hour.

You read the Hunger Games triology!? My! I was actually in the works of a rough draft for a RP based on that. So far, I plan on having it to be the some 23rd or 31st games or so. That way it wouldn't conflict with the already established story. But that's how I actually got (I'm trying to figure out how to fit 24 people in one little RP)

Read Stephen King's 'The Dark Tower' Seven books set, Including both the Gunslingers, version one and Version two, in about 2 days(5 hours each day, which is about 10 hours). When I was 11.

Booyah! :P

That's about......(calculating the amount of pages that is)........4051 pages. That's alot of words. So there.

Archived