Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1301072254' post='5095686']
[size="1"]Epic Song Choice Fry. Animal I have Become = Amazing. You and I seem to have a very similar Music Taste.[/size]
[/quote]

Oie!? Really!? Hahahahha!!! Thanks man!!! Although I will admit, I thoughtThree Days Grace was only a an U.S/Canadian thing. I mean, I knew they did a tour in Europe about 2 years back, but I didn't think they had that much fan support in the UK

P.S.
...*sigh*...Guys, I sure hope TFF's little stunt of hiding his messages doesn't bite us in the end...if it does and this thread gets locked, then you all are very much going to regret talking with him...

Yo guys, I need you guys to look over something here. It's kinda like a forward to the ending of the "Finished Product." I know it's kinda early to start thinking about an ending, but if anything, one of the things I personally wanted to have in the role-plays, were "Themes." With that being said, the follow poem represents the connections of people coming into contact with each other:

[center][u][b]Twilight's Ice Cream[/b][/u]

[indent][i]Take me away from reality and run...but it feels like I've been here before, only realizing [/indent]that I'm running in circles, twists, and turns in this maze. This feeling is the same as I remember this familar memory of you...No matter how the distance or what world we're on...I know I can look up into the nighttime sky...and see the stars being to blur out...

[indent]I know that I can never see you again, and this world is never the same as the home we [/indent]called life, but when I look into the nighttime sky, and see the moon...I know that's the same moon that we in the sky...

[indent]Who knows? Maybe we are connected...Not just in our Hearts, but in our Thoughts [/indent]as well, and moving forward isn't as hard as it seems. We just need a little help[/i]
~End~[/center]

If anything, it's really about being connected to the people you had met once in your lifetime. Like, this was actually drawn from many personal experiences on my own account. But explaining it is waay! too long. So in short, another way to comprehand this, is that it best reflects Shio and Akira if you ask me.

What are you guys thoughts?

Yeah, you do have a point. The prototype is outlasting it's usefulness. Although I was about to make an ending for Akira untill Varen jumped in though. But it's cool though. I'll let you do your thing first, then I'll do mine. Right now, my character can wait, as long as everyone can have an satisfying ending for their characters, then I'll be happy.
[size="1"](Although I kinda was asking your guys opinion on the poem though...)[/size]

Aw! Shucks! If you were an actaul girl, I would've blushed and accepted it!

But the fact that you're a guy and saying it's "Beautiful" towards me...is rather freaking me out...Yeah...I'll just leave it at that...

Anyway:

Hell! I'm still trying to finish 3 other [i]Last Report...[/i] and that's killing me!! not to mention the other character drafts I have to even start!!!
(I was only able to Akurix done before I'd just completely forgot all about the rest...*sigh*...I need a team for these jobs...)

You guys, I just wanna add a little more "UMPH!" to this little soundtrack contest. Whoever's soundtrack is voted winner, I will gladly award the winner 500 of my points. Something like a little incentive to win. HOWEVER...the losers will sacrifice 100 of their points as well. So if I lose, I will award 500 of my points to the winner, and an additional 100 for losing as well. So I'll have something to lose as well. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, who here does agree upon one giant fight? Like, I'm personally in favor of one giant brawl and with everyone being scattered in the end (Magnet's original idea). If that is the case, then what if I just create some really giant and powerful heartless released by Hanzo and Sabrina? Anyone agree?

I'll donate 200. I never use them anyway. I'm not entering though, as I have no-one to create the soundtrack with and, as you said, doing it alone isn't very good. I could think of a few good songs which would fit certain scenes, but altogether I cant do that whole thing. Anyone wants any help though, just PM me. I dont need any points, so it's FREE.

And glad to know my Idea was appreciated.

actually, since the US and the UK share some of the same genre of music (Chiddy Bang, The Beatles, T.A.T.U., and M.I.A. are just a couple of artists off the top of my head of those are from the UK), I think it may better if we work together. What do you think Magnet?

P.S. Well, I can make a freakishly strong Heartless that can just pull the ship down onto the nearest World, only problem is that I can't do it just yet since I'd just made my last post and am currently waiting for someone to do theirs. So when the next post is met, I will gladly start an giant brawl.

Hmmmm...I guess I'll just make an Absent Shiloute eh? ALRIGHT!! Just gimme 5 minutes...

[b]Username:[/b] Frybread002
[b]Name:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Original Name:[/b] Drag[s]o[/s]un
[b]Age of Existence:[/b] 500+
[b]Original's Age:[/b] Unknown (around 33)
[b]Appearance:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Personality:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Bio:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Weapons:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Other:[/b] [i]The Absent Silhouette of the Gentle Giant…[/i]

[b]Username:[/b] Frybread002
[b]Name:[/b] Behemoth
[b]Original Name:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Age of Existence:[/b] 500+
[b]Original's Age:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/digimon/images/1/1e/Imperialdramon_Dragon_Mode_t.gif[/img]
[b]Personality:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Bio: [/b]The mindless beast of the greatest warrior…
[b]Weapons:[/b] DATA ERASED
[b]Other:[/b] [i]The Wrath of the Gentil Geant…[/i]

Sorry for the 35 minute wait...just had to look for the appropriate infomation...anyway, I'll start the fight in another 5 (30)minutes

Archived