Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, the final fight pretty much begins here. And just like true Kingdom Hearts fashion, the last Big Boss/Enemy has to be ridiculously huge, so imagine Behemoth some 50 stories high, 30 stories wide, and qaurter of mile long. That big.

P.S. Originally, Behemoth were to be the final enemy, but your guys idea is way better. So you have my support.

No. No you didn't. All you said was that Akira's limbs had some kinda metal on them. You weren't at all specific when you described it.

Alas Christian. Apologzies, cuz when I was writting that post, I had no idea that your post came right before mine and with that being said. It's Akira talking (I can't GODMOD even if I wanted too)

Hahahaha, man! What a way to kick start my morning!! VRROOM!!!

Okay, in chronological order:

A. Look here lady (yes, pun intendeed), I kinda figured you knew what you were going to do, since you were the who had actually went through the Sphere/wormhole. So...It's not really my fault since you were the one who basically said "Hey! I'm gonna jump through this mysterious hole and see what's on the otherside." So yeah...technically speaking I'm not the one at fault here.

B. Alas, I agree with you on Selina Magnet. I was just trying to get her in on the action as well, since you were the one who actually wanted the Heartless to be more involved in the role-play (you actually suggested to make an role-play just about the Heartless too. Got it memorized?).

C. ...Gun Xard...?? Well alright...If you guys wanna see him as Gun Xard be my guess. Besides, I only created Dragun in a process of 5 minutes. Like, we needed a character who was very strong and was able to pull everyone together and such. So Dragun is that character. More or less a commodity. He's only here to help move things along. Plus, he's only an Absent Silhouette. I originally had no idea on bringing Gun Xard into the role-play for 1.) he's dead and 2.) ...well I haven't got that far in the process for Dragun, but I don't think the Real Being of Gun Xard could make an appearnce and such if his heart was taking from an Heartless.

D. long story short, Dragun was waiting to see if Lominax was going to say anything towards him. Since he didn't he'd just ignored Lominax and walked straight towards Akurix, waiting to see what he wants.

E. No..Dragun is not Gun Xard's Heartless. Dragun is an completely unrelated character to anyone.

P>S. Can't make my post, spended too much time making that post. So since I'm at school...I'm gonna eat breakfast.

Archived