Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

*Note to Self* Ban all Yaoi and Yuri jokes from this fourm...

Oh yeah, Dragun isn't his Remnant either. He's just a random character I thought of on the spot to help move some of the action along. Nothing too big or too small. But freakishly poweful enough to not be killed by Akurix's special move.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 Questions(although the 2nd one links to the 1st)

1) Are we doin another one after this?

2) If we are, can I make Kris a 'KeyBlade' Weilder(The ' are because it has slight alterations) because I think I'd get bored with only them powers, and I promise I wont use it lots. Besides, It's going to be a bit....different, from your standard(and not-Standard) Keyblades.

Here's a basic over view of the 'Keyblade'. Because it isn't really a Keyblade, I wanted you to check it first.

Name: Oath Breaker - the LockBlade.
Appearence: Looks like Oath keeper, but is black and has the Key Chain of Oblivion.
Power: Well, you can probably guess from the Name. The Lock Blade has the power to lock things away. For example, it can create Locks on any object, and the only things that can open many of these locks are the Keyblades and other Lockblades. It can also lock away powers and objects into seperate Dimensions. However, it's main power is the Power to lock away the Heart, creating Heartless and - occasionally - Nobodies. These can also be transfered to the Worlds. (AKA, the cause of the hearts of the worlds being locked away in the Original is the work of a Lockblade.)
Other: Oath Breaker is formed by merging Oblivion and Oath Breaker together, both of which Kris can weild, although only one at a time.

Also take into acccount that Kris will rarely use any of these due to the fact he cant weild a weapon(Unless he suddenly becomes serious and wishes to destroy something with all his heart.)

Yeah...I utterly suck at fan-wars...so let's just say that Shio's magic was stronger because he's a Keyblader...Could we just say that? Cuase I am rather tired and I don't wanna put too much thought into it.

As for the keyblade, alright, I'm game. At first, it sounded like it was way overpowed. But seeeing how the condition are, I personally think you should put a little more creativity into the Keyblade. For example, I'm diging the initial concept of the Lockblade, it's just that the only thing that's killing it for me, is that it takes two iconic thing from the series and basically create something new from it.

Personally, that what fan-fiction is all about, and I can't argue much about it, however, one of the things that the Staff and I prided ourselves in, was "Originality. Making our own stories out of the Kingdom Hearts universe. Of course, if you still wanna go with the Oathkeeper and Oblivion concept, you have my conset. It's just that I personally feel like you can come up with something a bit more better than that in terms of originality. All in all, the Keyblade is accepted.

As for you TFF...Alas, you weren't paying attention were you? Seth and Xemanon were fighting in Halloween Town, and Xemanon summoned a portal to the Void. Which in turn, Seth took his challenged, and rushed in there, taking Xemanon with him. I'm only doing that because Monsieur wishes it to be a big fight, so I don't wanna deny him from that.

[size="1"]*sigh*...Time to get another drawing done for the next scene...Gonna kill me, but I'll die a happy man.[/size]

[b]Pop Culture?:[/b] Yes
[Journey to the West]

[b]Username:[/b] Frybread002
[b]Name:[/b] “Goku”
[b]Original Name:[/b] Sun Wukong
[b]Age of Existence:[/b] 100+ years
[b]Original's Age:[/b] Unknown (he doesn’t really keep count. Roughly 500+ years. He‘s immortal)

[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/099/6/2/the_monkey_king__sun_wukong_by_apacheburger002-d3dlhk8.jpg[/img]
[b]Original's Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] A mischievous young monkey who had a knack of humor and knows a good joke when he sees it. Very rarely you’ll see him angry or serious. More or less a practical joker.
[b]Bio:[/b] To many surprise, he was once a immortal serving under the Jade Emperor of ancient China. During his early years, he was adopted by a monk and was granted super natural powers. Of course, his over boasting had cost him to be kicked out of the temple of his caretaker and started a life of mischief. Causing an uproar among the Heavens, many had hope that a promotion and a rank among Heaven would make him more tolerable, but were instead baffled by his, "ever-more" antics. Eventually, Buhda's bet was made to him, if Goku could escape his "Budha's Palm," then Goku would have the highest rank.

Unfortunately, his arrogance made him lost his bet and was imprisoned under a mountain. No one knows exactly how or why he was released...

BTW, I have no idea what Hanzo looks like because his picture is too big for my laptop to load.

[spoiler=Sloth/Acedia]
Username: Merciful Idiot
Name: Zar
Original Name: Ra
Age of Existence: 20
Original's Age: o_0
Appearance:
[spoiler=Normal Appearance]
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/132/6/5/Heartless_Zexion___KH_by_neofox.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Appearance]
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/333/0/d/Heartless__Dancing_Jester_by_LonnKev.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Forced Fighting Appearance]
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/005/8/1/The_Reaver_Heartless_by_MrHide_Patten.png[/img]
[spoiler=True Divine Appearance Which will only shown in glimpses and flashbacks, because he cannot access this anymore]
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/102/b/3/heraldic_giratina_by_kimbo_demonica-d3dj5od.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Personality: Extremely tired and complains. All the time. He would also scold his opponent a lot. He groans a lot too.
Bio: A Heartless with unimaginably high power. Whatever he was as a Somebody, he wasn't a human. He seemed to have no Nobody counterpart. Maybe he was a god who descended into his world only to be consumed by Heartless while there. Maybe he was part of a special race of sapiens who only had Hearts and Souls. Or maybe his Soul and Body weren't as strong as his unimaginably powerful Heart, and they only turned into a weak Dusk. He has extremely high power, and yet he's simply too tired and lazy to do it. His tiredness and laziness holds him back from doing anything useful at all, and he probably wouldn't fight seriously even when his existence is on the line. Maybe his tiredness and laziness would soon, or has already, increased to the point of him being simply [i]incapable[/i] of fighting seriously. But even so, the power he drags along with him in his laziness is enough for him to be a powerful opponent.
Weapons: N/A
Other: [b]HE'S A FREAKING GOD! RUN FOR YOUR. . .[/b] Oh wait, he can't access his god-like powers anymore. Too bad.
[/spoiler]

Is it balanced?

Archived