Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITT: 23 is a multiple of 7

Also, we do not know what it does.

*FACECAKE* THAT'S 21 YOU DINGBAT.  I'm a moron. I'm 19, and I can't.... This is what happens when I study a ton, and don't get much sleep.

Well, we'll find out sooner or later. Heck, we don't know what Number 70 does still. Or even the summoning conditions for 14 and 21.

*FACECAKE* THAT'S 21 YOU DINGBAT.  I'm a moron. I'm 19, and I can't.... This is what happens when I study a ton, and don't get much sleep.

I agree, studying is a pain in the backside.

Well, we'll find out sooner or later. Heck, we don't know what Number 70 does still. Or even the summoning conditions for 14 and 21.

I forgotten we haven't found out 70s effect, or 14/21s requirements yet.

The second to final duel. Man this will be big. Will Yuma's parents return from Astral World? Will the Seven Barian Emperors return to their human forms after being revived? Will Yuma and Astral's final duel be as epic as Yugi and Atem's?

Not likely, no or maybe and probably yes. However it's very unclear how Yuma's parents would ever return or need an incentive to; I'm not sure but I think Yuma's kattobingu is good enough as support for himself as he had learned from his father. But the priority is that they save all the 3 worlds by restoring peace. They don't seem to bad about being stuck but...meh.

The Barians may return as normal, harmless humans or may not...but it is obvious Bronk, Flip, the Arclight bros and the rest will be revived somehow, but the Barians are a different matter if Nasch is fighting for them.

And as for the ceremonial duel, I don't think it will be that tense as how Atem and Yugi fought out, but it will still be challenging and great enough to highlight the series.

I have a feeling that the Barian lords will be revived in the Astral World. It has several times been indicated that Don Thousand manipulated their lives so that their souls would NOT reincarnate in the Astral World, but instead be sent to the Barian World, where he would then absorb them to regain full power. Alito originally insisted that he needed to defend the Barian World, as that's the only place he belongs in, and Nasch needs to protect the Barian World because of the people within the world depending on him. Vector wanted presumably to rule the Barian World. But if the Barian World can be merged with the Astral World, then...

Even though Kaito's "ghost" appeared with Numeron Dragon, I still hope he doesn't get revived. Most likely, he'll end up in the Astral World as well. That would be a satisfying conclusion for him, in my eyes. Then his mention to Mizael about, if they meet again, whether Mizael can tell Kaito about himself, would also have a conclusion, assuming Mizael goes to the Astral World.

The more and more I think about it, isn't the Astral World essentially Heaven, and the Barian World essentially Hell?

This was a given. Like, they haven't even tried to disguise this fact even once.

Don Thousand is actually just Satan.

And I'm pretty sure that the Barians are each drug down by a sin/attributed to one.

Mizael is pride
Nasch is probably wrath
Vector is probably greed
Merag is hurrdurr lust
Gilag's probably gluttony considering how he pigged out at the BARian.
goddammit alito and durbe are in my way again

This was a given. Like, they haven't even tried to disguise this fact even once.

And I'm pretty sure that the Barians are each drug down by a sin/attributed to one.

Mizael is pride
Nasch is probably wrath
Vector is probably greed
Merag is hurrdurr lust
Gilag: (NULL)

Alito is valiancy

Gilag is stupidity

Durbe is loyalty

These are all sins and these characters are evil.

Not likely, no or maybe and probably yes. However it's very unclear how Yuma's parents would ever return or need an incentive to; I'm not sure but I think Yuma's kattobingu is good enough as support for himself as he had learned from his father. But the priority is that they save all the 3 worlds by restoring peace. They don't seem to bad about being stuck but...meh.

The Barians may return as normal, harmless humans or may not...but it is obvious Bronk, Flip, the Arclight bros and the rest will be revived somehow, but the Barians are a different matter if Nasch is fighting for them.

And as for the ceremonial duel, I don't think it will be that tense as how Atem and Yugi fought out, but it will still be challenging and great enough to highlight the series.

Well it's not like Yuma's granny and sis can hold legal custody forever. We need the parents back.

Nasch and Merag can start over. Rio fanboys want this.

Yuma's going up against five Hopes. That's the equivalent of facing off against an army of Dark Magician incarnations, Elemental Heroes and Stardust Dragon incarnations combined.

There is unfortunetly one person... Well, technically two people who won't be revived.....

Who?

Well it's not like Yuma's granny and sis can hold legal custody forever. We need the parents back.

Nasch and Merag can start over. Rio fanboys want this.

Yuma's going up against five Hopes. That's the equivalent of facing off against an army of Dark Magician incarnations, Elemental Heroes and Stardust Dragon incarnations combined.

Who?

Kaito and Orbital, who else?

Mizael is pride
Nasch is probably wrath
Vector is probably greed
Merag is hurrdurr lust
Gilag's probably gluttony considering how he pigged out at the BARian.

Mizael is pride.

Nasch is Wrath.

Gilag is sloth. Remember, the plot went nowhere at the beginning of the Barian arc because he kept mind-controlling everyone.

Vector is greed and envy combined.

Merag is hurrdurr lust

Alit is Gluttony (he fights a lot. I mean a LOT. Like he fought so goddamn much that the devil the grim reaper Don Thousand capitalized on that.)

Durbe is...godammit Durbe have a character besides "ilyNasch"

Also blue happy people place for people whose souls "ranked up" vs red place where a lot of people died in a big huge war and everyone is sad and stuff (they basically say that the Barian world is full of negative emotions or something like that)

Also Tron turned evil after going to the Barian World.

Also Chaos vs Order

Also Don Thousand was the Grim Reaper.

Also, this is now Yuma:

my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg

You know, because they ended up in the Astral World and are TOTALLY ALIVE RIGHT

Also, this is something that struck me a little while ago, and I haven't gotten around to posting it here.

The more and more I think about it, isn't the Astral World essentially Heaven, and the Barian World essentially Hell?

This all was pretty given ages ago.

Don Thousand, god of the Barian World, has the backstory of having once belonged to the Astral World, but was exiled due to it's chaotic nature.

Lucifer was the most powerful angel, right next to god in power. Some even considered them pretty damn close, but Lucifer wanted to surpass god, and so was punished with a life of torment. Though Lucifer had a huge influence even in his parting point, since a whole 1/3 of all the angels followed him down the abyss.

The apocalypse is meant to have archangel Michael in charge of heaven's forces (not god himself), and he is already predestined to die by the hands of Lucifer, then have Lucifer lose to god.

Sometimes it kinda looks like god is the bad guy in the tale, to be honest.

Anyways, yeah, Don Thousand and the Barian World are Satan and Hell.

Yuma's parents are actually dead.

Yuma ascended to the Astral World and came back so he is Jesus.

The ending to the duel with Don Thousand was Kind of a let down. They won due to Double or nothing. The most basic combo Yuma and Astral have with Utopia. and the most repeated combo. Although seeing all 5 Utopias attack at once was kind of neat I wish the duel was decided by a better new card rather than an old one.

The ending to the duel with Don Thousand was Kind of a let down. They won due to Double or nothing-

Technically, it's just them saying they have come full circle, with regards to plot devices.
Since, you know, hes been doing that Double combo since the very beginning, and now spontaneously uses it to win the game at the end.

The ending to the duel with Don Thousand was Kind of a let down. They won due to Double or nothing. The most basic combo Yuma and Astral have with Utopia. and the most repeated combo. Although seeing all 5 Utopias attack at once was kind of neat I wish the duel was decided by a better new card rather than an old one.

...Oh you found this forum. .-.

Anyways, I thought generally Don Thousand's plays were disappointing due to the fact how his method of dueling in the eyes of a villain was pretty dull and cheatsy more than ever. And Double Up Chance was the first combo with Utopia that Yuma used to win the first debuted duel he had with Utopia. It's nice to see some cards being reused in Yuma's deck and to reminisce to those experiences, even if it was basic.

I had totally called it, that's how predictable it was.

Let's see...Double-Up Chance was used...

Yuma used it to defeat Shark in episode 2.

Yuma used it in combo with Bi-Tension against Gauche and Droite.

Yuma used it in his Tag Duel with III to defeat the first Barian assassin.

Yuma used it to defeat Eliphas.

Yuma used it against Mr. Heartland (this is the only time he didn't win the Duel immediately after using it, but Mr. Heartland notably saw it coming)

Yeah...no surprise to me at all that he used it to beat Don Thousand.

I had totally called it, that's how predictable it was.

Let's see...Double-Up Chance was used...

Yuma used it to defeat Shark in episode 2.
Yuma used it in combo with Bi-Tension against Gauche and Droite.
Yuma used it in his Tag Duel with III to defeat the first Barian assassin.
Yuma used it to defeat Eliphas.
Yuma used it against Mr. Heartland (this is the only time he didn't win the Duel immediately after using it, but Mr. Heartland notably saw it coming)

Yeah...no surprise to me at all that he used it to beat Don Thousand.

Does that mean Mr. Heartland is a better duelist than Don Thousand? lol

Archived