Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1320420777' post='5616621']
Of course. The fanbase seems relatively consistent with that complaint. Yusei is the only protagonist to date who has never officially lost a duel on-screen, not counting the flashback in episode 2. It made the Zone fakeout worse because it pretty much said "any expectation of Yusei being remotely flawed is false. He's so good that some people might even surgically alter their appearance and personality to his and try to save the world"
[/quote]
Yusei is Jesus, duh =o

Seriously, I have a whole theory on that ,_,

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1320422915' post='5616665']
Yusei is Jesus, duh =o

Seriously, I have a whole theory on that ,_,
[/quote]

Hmm...did you include a point in that theory about how he rarely ever gets angry or upset, but when he does, it's shocking (still love the fact in episode 108, he RAMMED Placido. He has never rammed anyone else), and that he intended to die to save the city?

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1320423066' post='5616666']
Hmm...did you include a point in that theory about how he rarely ever gets angry or upset, but when he does, it's shocking (still love the fact in episode 108, he RAMMED Placido. He has never rammed anyone else), and that he intended to die to save the city?
[/quote]
Oh, quite a bit.

5D's fits the Bible like a glove, really, just like how GX fits Assorted Anime and ZeXal... Yeah.

The only "original" one was DM =o

[quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1320500135' post='5618658']
[spoiler=''What happened in Episode 4 so far]
Episode 3 Recap.

Typical Astral vs. Yuma argument

After having Golem stolen: "Let my Gogogo Golem go!"

Caswell talks about spirits and encourages Yuma.

Chibi Akari fighting.

Astral figures out how to make Yuma listen to him.[/spoiler]
[/quote]
wrong thread was it?

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1320532283' post='5619849']
Hmm, if Kaito fails to beat Yuma would his little brother be the new bad guy?
[/quote]

Well, my current theory is that Numbers have absolutely nothing to do with Haruto's unspecified condition, and that Dr. Faker is just using that as an excuse for Kaito to collect all the Numbers for whatever plan he has involving the Astral World. Kaito seems to not only be an exceptional duelist, but also seems highly respected among other members of Dr. Faker/Mr. Heartland's organization despite his teen age, so he's the best pick.

I'm not sure what role Haruto has in the plot, aside from a tool for Dr. Faker's plan and motivation for Kaito. He doesn't seem to be bothered by what he's asked to do, but he also enjoys screams, but also makes a comment about how his powers are useful to people, so it may all be linked to his condition and powers that we haven't quite seen.

First off, I look foward to the fact that monday is the last filler. For now. I aslo predict that Testuo and Takashi will have something happen to them when they lose to IV, since its extreemly unlikely that they will win. If he used to work for Dr. Faker, he could have Photon Hand, or something similar. And I don't think he's as nice as Kaito, when he beats someone.

Second, about Number 50 Black Corn...................................

......Its a boat.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_50:_Black_Corn

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1320538832' post='5620125']
Well, my current theory is that Numbers have absolutely nothing to do with Haruto's unspecified condition, and that Dr. Faker is just using that as an excuse for Kaito to collect all the Numbers for whatever plan he has involving the Astral World. Kaito seems to not only be an exceptional duelist, but also seems highly respected among other members of Dr. Faker/Mr. Heartland's organization despite his teen age, so he's the best pick.

I'm not sure what role Haruto has in the plot, aside from a tool for Dr. Faker's plan and motivation for Kaito. He doesn't seem to be bothered by what he's asked to do, but he also enjoys screams, but also makes a comment about how his powers are useful to people, so it may all be linked to his condition and powers that we haven't quite seen.
[/quote]
Haruto's brainwashed, I think. Look at his head, then look at the pic of him on the swing. Those red things in his hair aren't natural.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1320540159' post='5620171']
First off, I look foward to the fact that monday is the last filler. For now. I aslo predict that Testuo and Takashi will have something happen to them when they lose to IV, since its extreemly unlikely that they will win. If he used to work for Dr. Faker, he could have Photon Hand, or something similar. And I don't think he's as nice as Kaito, when he beats someone.

Second, about Number 50 Black Corn...................................

......Its a boat.

[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_50:_Black_Corn"]http://yugioh.wikia...._50:_Black_Corn[/url]
[/quote]
I posted this yesterday as a status

Apparently it's a pun on the Black Pearl

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1320597088' post='5621360']
What if haruto did to the Numbers club Members what Malomyoutismon did to the Digi-Destined near the end of season 2 of Diigimon: Trap them in each individual's fantasy world.
[/quote]
What if it turns out ZeXal is actually just a dream Yusei was having, but then it turns out 5D's was just a dream Jaden was having, but then it turns out GX was just a dream Yugi was having, but then it turns out DM was just a dream Jack was having. But wait! [i]That[/i] is actually just part of Ash's dream while he is comatose after whatever episode or whatever crazy theory there is about the Pokemon anime.

...And [i]that[/i] is actually just an illusion created by Aizen.

...And [b][i]that[/i][/b] is actually a memory implanted by Charles zi Britannia's Geass.

tl;dr shut up

[quote name='Dr. Cakey-chan' timestamp='1320600418' post='5621510']
What if it turns out ZeXal is actually just a dream Yusei was having, but then it turns out 5D's was just a dream Jaden was having, but then it turns out GX was just a dream Yugi was having, but then it turns out DM was just a dream Jack was having. But wait! [i]That[/i] is actually just part of Ash's dream while he is comatose after whatever episode or whatever crazy theory there is about the Pokemon anime.

...And [b][i]that[/i][/b] is actually a memory implanted by Charles zi Britannia's Geass.

tl;dr shut up
[/quote]
>Aizen

You just won the internet with that reference

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1320602951' post='5621644']

tl;dr shut up
[/quote]
>Aizen

You just won the internet with that reference
[/quote]
And that is actually a hallucination suffered by Shinji during Instrumentality.

...And that is actually is actually a hallucination suffered by Jaden because of Darkness.

...and that is actually an illusion created by Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan.

...and that is actually a dream Haruhi Suzumiya had.

anyway thats what i think i should happen in zexal. after astral teams up with goku to fight sephiroth because he killed kotori

tl;dr shut up
[/quote]

[img]http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2010/05/leonardo-dicaprio-inception/leonardo-dicaprio-inception-stills-04.jpg[/img]

Archived