MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so many subtle jokes. like this for example. kids won't know that Pinkie is dressing as a old west prostitute. (i am very aware everyone notice it) and i just realize during the sleep over scene in Equestria Girls 2. when Sunset Shimmers was asking "who could possible need this much whip cream?" could be a adult joke where pinkie gets high on whip cream (inhaling which got  me wonder if it is possible to get high on it after i watch the film Hell and Back on netflix) 

can_can_pinkie_by_theartrix-d3d7u2u.jpg

When Sunset Shimmers was asking "who could possible need this much whip cream?" could be a adult joke where pinkie gets high on whip cream (inhaling which got  me wonder if it is possible to get high on it after i watch the film Hell and Back on netflix) 

Apparently, yes. The pressurized containers used to store canned whipped cream contain a propellant gas called nitrous oxide, which can be inhaled quickly by mouth to get a brief but intoxicating rush.

I looked at this episode and one thing I noted which I feel a bit odd is that when Twilight and rarity are forced to the edge, why didn't twilight fly herself and rarity to safety SHE CAN FLY!!!

Yeah that's also my problem with the episode. I just kept thinking, "Twilight, you're an Alicorn!"

My only guess it's that, being in the dragons' territory, she couldn't because:

A.) Every dragon would attack them

Or

B.) By being there she could incite a war - being a princess off Equestria that snuck into dragon territory

Also, add "king of the dragons for ten seconds" onto the list of accomplishments Spike has done. Another thing, I like that in the beginning even Princess Celestia was annoyed by Twilight nerding out.

Sooo nothing this week huh?
I was out most of the day so I got back home at night thinking I'd stumble upon a new one this week.

That sounds interesting but I wonder what'll happen with Trixie here.

She didn't exactly leave on a bad note last time we saw her, but she seems to still be doing her thing just like when she first appeared.

Archived