MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what does everyone think of the new seasons beginning?

Watched it with a friend of mine; We were laughing over the fact Flurry's abilities were gradually getting stronger/more complex/etc as the episode went on. Also made a few Broly comparisons. And an X-Men comparison.

I'm sure you hated it/looked negatively at it/whatever, but we enjoyed watching Flurry's unintentional rampage.

You tend to have a negative view of episodes over trivial details and/or let other sources influence your opinion on it. Just watch the episode for what it is, mang.

Eh, can't argue with that. Though honestly there is only one thing I really contest with, that being weather defeating Celestia and Luna, but other than that I found the episodes fine; even my one little gripe isn't that big of a deal to be honest.

Just, nothing that had me on the edge of my seat. Which isn't bad. Hell, this is the first season I've entered where I have no idea what's going to happen- and I'm enjoying it.

am just going to leave this here

Not bad. I thought there was going to be more to it, but I obviously didn't read that this was the first draft/edition of what I'm guessing is a larger project.

Looks cool. I don't remember Kill la Kill's full opening- because I skip over every anime opening after hearing it once- so I don't know how accurate that is to the anime's opening.

...Since when do you follow this series?

Assuming you don't, I should totally sucker you into watching it all

Was more so the case of Discord episodes watching eps at random (not following the series)

Also why do I like Equestria Girls so much! XS

Edit: Also lets not forget their was also this.

Archived